열 셋

Camera Lens and You

“Min Yoongi!” Seokjin called his boyfriend’s best friend’s name with a rather loud voice, making some staffs shook their head in annoyance. “Yah!”

“Jin hyung! Your voice is so loud!” Yoongi hissed to the elder while whispering sorry to the staffs and bowing slightly. “What happened?”

Seokjin didn’t answer instead he just shoved his phone to Yoongi’s hand. “Just read it and you’ll be happy.”

Yoongi showed a what-are-you-talking-about face to Seokjin but in the end, he looked at Seokjin’s phone and read the news.

 

Popular singer V is in relationship with a young CEO, Jeon Jungkook.

Singer V is not in relationship with Bangtan Magazine’s model, Park Jimin. Instead, V is in relationship with Jeon Company’s young CEO, Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook admitted that he was V’s first love and V also his first love too.

 

Seokjin noticed the small silly smile that formed on Yoongi’s face when he read the news from his phone and he decided this was a right time to tease the younger.

“Happy now? Knowing that Jimin isn’t relationship with V?” the model grinned while poking the photographer’s pale cheek, teasing him.

His pale cheeks blushed a bright red when Seokjin because the elder was right, he was happy because they were not in relationship but he was too shy to say that he was happy.

“Oh just shut up hyung!” Yoongi shoved the phone back to Seokjin while hanging his head low. He didn’t want Seokjin to notice his blushing face.

Seokjin just laughed, teasing the younger more. He knew that Yoongi liked Jimin. Namjoon and he already noticed that from a long time ago. The photographer was just too shy to admit that he like Jimin. “I know you’re happy, Min Yoongi!”

“No wonder Namjoon was already busy from early morning. He had to cover this press conference.” Yoongi tried to change the topic but it was failed as Seokjin kept laughing and teasing him, making his cheeks blushed more.

“.” He spat. “Oh Jin hyung, can you just shut up?!”


Jimin decided to go to a camera store first before came back to Yoongi’s flat. He wanted to change Yoongi’s lens that he cracked a month ago because he had enough money from the modelling now. He hoped he got the same lens like the Yoongi’s cracked lens.

“So, do you have this model?” Jimin showed the photo of Yoongi’s cracked lens from his phone to the shop keeper.

The model tapped his fingers anxiously on the glass table while waiting for the shop keeper to look for the series of the lens that he wanted. But he was greeted with the shop keeper disappointed face.

“I’m sorry, we don’t have the type of that lens anymore because that lens is a special edition lens from last year.” The shop keeper said. “But we have a lens that look alike that lens. The lens is better that the lens that you want and this lens is more expensive. Do you want that?”

Jimin sighed heavily. How should he do when the thing that he was looking for wasn’t produced anymore? He wanted to change Yoongi’s lens with the exact lens but too bad, the lens was a special edition lens and it was not produced anymore.

“Okay, I’ll take that one.”


The model rushed into a gift store after purchasing the lens for Yoongi. He wanted to give this lens to Yoongi as the present for the elder. He just hoped the elder would like his present.

“Please wrap this box with the sky patterned wrapping paper please.” Jimin said as he put the box of lens carefully on the table. “Also, can you give me that card with the camera picture on the cover?”


Jimin noticed there was no Yoongi’s shoes after he entered the photographer’s flat. “It means he’s still in BigHit office.” He smiled to himself as he stared at the present that he prepared for Yoongi. “It’s okay, I’ll wait.”

He placed the box on the dining table carefully then slipped to his room along with a big yawn. “I’m sleepy. I’ll sleep while waiting for Yoongi hyung.”


“Huh? What’s that?” Yoongi noticed a box wrapped with a sky patterned wrapping paper on the table. He tilted his head slightly as he held the box. On the wrapping paper, there was a blue sticky note written To: Yoongi hyung. “What is it?”

Yoongi opened the wrapping paper carefully and he took a card that was attached to the box. He knew it was a box of a lens camera, the newest and expensive camera lens to be exact. “This is from who?” he mumbled as he started to read what was inside the card.

 

Yoongi hyung, finally I can change the camera lens that I broke a month ago! Yay! But hyung, I’m sorry I can’t find the exact camera lens that I broke so I decided to buy this lens instead! I hope you like it, hyung! ^^

Love, Jiminnie.

Ps: I miss you, Yoongi hyung!

 

Yoongi couldn’t help but smile widely when he read what Jimin wrote inside the card. “His handwriting was like a kid too. It’s cute.” He chuckled lightly, didn’t notice that Jimin already woke up and stood not far from the elder.

“What’s cute, hyung?”

Yoongi startled when he heard Jimin’s raspy voice – it was because he just woke up – to Yoongi, it felt like a century since the last time he saw Jimin’s face. He just missed Jimin so much.

“No, nothing!” Yoongi smiled slightly. “Yah Park Jimin! You such a pabo! Why do you buy such an expensive lens like this?!”

“But you like it, right hyung?” Jimin flashed his annoying grin to the photographer. Yoongi would be lying if he said he didn’t miss that annoying grin.

“Yeah, I like it. Thank you so much, Jiminnie.” Yoongi placed the lens carefully and beckoned the younger to come closer to him.

“Why are you so lazy, hyung?” Jimin mumbled but he immediately shut himself up as Yoongi closed the gap between their bodies and placed his thin lips against Jimin’s plump one. “H-Hyung…”

“I miss you, Jiminnie.” Yoongi hugged the younger tightly, wrapping his arms around his torso tightly. “And Jimin, I…. I like you.”

Jimin pulled away slightly to take a look at the elder’s face. Yoongi was biting his lower lip nervously, hoping Jimin would say I like you too.

“Hyung, can I kiss you again?”

Yoongi didn’t answer, so Jimin took it as a yes. He cupped the elder’s face carefully and placed his lips against Yoongi’s, kissing him gently. Their kiss was sweet, like a first love.

“I like you too. I like you too for a long time too, hyung.”


a/n;

finally an update after a long long long time!

sorry for that bcs ive been busy with uni, really ;_;

anyway, the next chapter is the epilogue and its the last chapter too ;_;

so basically this chapter is the end of this story ;_;

and i'll upload the last chapter tomorrow and tries to update my other bangtan chaptered fics

-chae-

ps: follow my bangtan fic recommendation blog, bangtan-recs . if you find your fic in that blog, it means i enjoy reading your fic c: