Traffic Jam.

TaeNy~!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING!! This is a GENDERBENDER story again. Now, enjoy~~

*sigh~* A deep sigh leave his mouth as he turn the volume of the song louder, drowning the voice of his parents. He was so damn bored. They were in the car on their way to their village but unfortunedly, there's a traffic jam. The road was packed with cars and barely moving. He sigh again as he lean his head to the window and look out. He took a quick scan to the cars around him but then he scan again when a beautiful girl caught his attention. The girl was inside of a black car just beside his parents car. He watch as the girl was smiling and laughing with her parents in the car. Unconciously a smile creep on his lips.

"Agh!" Suddenly a loud guitar sound rang trough his earphone. He quickly pull it of. "Damn!" He said holding his ear. "Are you ok son? What happen?" His father asked looking at him trough the rearview mirror. "I'm ok. It's nothing." He said turning down the volume and put the earphone on again. He then turn back to look at her car direction. Surprisingly she was also looking at his direction making their eyes connect. They smiled at each other before turning away and mind their own business. After a few minutes, he started to feel bored again. He look outside the window again and saw the girl smiling so beautifully. She was still talking with her parents. He enjoy watching the girl smile and actions.

He again smile and keep watching her. She suddenly turn to his side and caught him staring. Both of them blushed. He quickly look down, pretending to play with his phone. She suddenly wave her hand. Trying to get his attention. Realizing it, he look at her and smile. She also smile and said something. He furrowed his eyebrows didn't understand what she's saying. Seeing his confused expression she rummage through her handbag and take out a sticky note and a pen.

She write something before showing it to him. She write it on the sticky side so when she stick it to the window, the writings would be facing him. He watched her actions attentively. He squint his eyes as he read the writings on the sticky note. 'Hey, what's your name? ^^' He smile before typing something on his phone to reply. 'Hey I'm Kim Taeyeon. What's your name? :)' He showed it to her trough the window. She smile before replying. 'I'm Stephanie Hwang but friends call me Tiffany.' They smile. Taeyeon put his phone away and take out a note book from his backpack. 'So, do I call you Stephanie or Tiffany?' Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows. 'You can call me Tiffany.'

Tiffany & Taeyeon

'But I thought we're still at the stage of knowing each other. You said, friends call you that. Am I already your friend? :0'

Tiffany giggles cutely. 'Ok. So what do you wanna call me?'

'Umm.. What about Tiffany? It sound cute. ;)' Tiffany pouted.

'But I thought you said.. Urgh! Whatever. -.-'

'Hey, I'm just kidding. Don't be mad. :) Can i ask you something?'

'What?'

'Can I have your number? So we could comunicate better?'

'No.'

'Why not?'

'Because it's more fun this way.^^'

'Ok then. So, where are you heading to?'

'My grandparents house.'

'Oh! Me too. :D'

'Really? For what?'

'Just for a visit, since it's holiday. What about you?'

'Uhm.. I'm getting engage. ^^'

'Engage? :0 How old are you?'

'17. Still too young right?'

'17? You're still under age.'

'Yeah. I know. That's why we're getting engage first. We'll get marry when I'm 18.'

'Oh really? Congrats then. Though I think it's still too early. :/'

'Yeah. Me too but my parents say it's for the best. What else could I say?'

'So it's an arranged married. Wow. And you agreed? Don't you have someone else in mind? Or maybe feels affraid that you'll be married to some stranger?'

'Yes. Of course I agreed. Parents know the best and he wasn't really a stranger cause my mom said we used to play together when we're little. We used to be playmate.'

'Oh.. So, will it be ok with your parents if you befriend another man?' Taeyeon showed the book to the window but was surprised to see her car have moved forward a little bit. 'Maybe yes. So, looks like the car's moving now.' Now they realized that the cars were m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter