Fated

TaeNy~!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING!! This is a GENDERBENDER story again. Now, enjoy~~

Kim taeyeon has been teached about fate since he was a little kid. His parents believe in fate and teach him to put his trust on fate. He love his parents more than anything. To him his family is his ONLY priority. He never raise his voice to his parents and he would never disobey their order. When he meet tiffany, he believe that fate brought them together. He love tiffany with all his heart but thing became miserable when their parents opposed their relationship and insted their parents arange a marriage for them with someone they didn't know (or so they thought). Taeyeon was stuck in between as his parents is his priority and he never want to disobey them but what about fate? Is it still on his side like it has been since he was little?

-------------------

 A beautiful girl was sensed in a hurry, she walk in fast manner with a file and a pink wallet in her left arm while talking on her phone with her right hand. Suddenly, someone bumped into her, hitting her left shoulder making her excidently let go of her file and wallet, the papers inside scatered on the street. The person just walk without looking back. "Oh! Great!" She said rolling her eyes before she pick up her things. She gathered the papers and put it back inside the file without checking. She entered a random cafe and ordered a cup of coffee. As her order arrived, she pressed her phone between her ear and her shoulder before strugling to pull out some money from her pink wallet that she hold with her file.

The cashier furrowed her eyebrows watching the girl fidgeting with her wallet before finally take out some cash and hand it to her. "Yes mom. Ok. I'm late already. Just hang up." She said to the phone as she take her coffee. She turn around to walk away but unfortunately, she bumped to a man who was standing right behind her. *gasp!* She let out a gasp as the coffee spilled on her shirts and the man's shirts. She had long forgotten the phone that was smash to the floor when they bumped. "Oh my god. I'm so sorry sir." She apologise repetedly as she take out a pink handkerchief from her pocket and try to clean the man's shirt. "Argh! What a ty day!" He claims throwing his hands up. "Just stop that. It won't help anything." He said waving his hand infront of him.

"I'm so sorry sir. It's my fault." She bowed apologeticly. "Well obviously." He said sarcastically. "It's ok. Just be careful next time. You're not the only busy person in this planet." He said still with cold expression. She bowed for the last time as the man leave. *sigh~* She sigh sadly and look at her own shirt that has coffee stain on it. "Are you ok miss?" The cashier asked. "Yes. I'm fine." She said. "Ah! Mom!" She suddenly remembered her phone. She turn around and pick up her phone. "Mom? Mom?" She called out trough the phone but got no reply. She pull the phone away from her ear and look at the screen. The screen was cracked. "Urgh! It is a ty day!" She said before getting out of the cafe and hurriedly walk to a building.

~^~^~^~^~

"Miss Hwang! You can enter now." The secretary called out. "Yes." She said before getting up and enter the office. "Hello sir. I'm Stephanie Hwang." She said bowing to the man who was checking out some file on the table. The man then look up and smile. "Oh. I'm Kim Taeyeon. The CEO of this company and what do I may call you?" He asked getting up and offering a handshake. "Just call me anything you like sir but my friends call me Tiffany." She said and smile at his friendliness. "Oh. What happen to your shirt?" He asked as the girl accepted his handshake. "Um.. I bumped into someone earlier and the coffee spilled on our shirt. I guess it's a ty day for me today." She giggles. "Please have a sit." Taeyeon said with a smile.

"Don't say that. Everythings happen for a reason and it's just fated that way." He continued as they sit down. 'Wow. What a positive man.' She thought. "Oh well. I guess so." She said. "So, you're here for a job right?" He asked to comfirm. "Yes, sir." Taeyeon laugh. "No need to answer like that. You're not here to become a soldier and just call me Mr. Kim." He smile widely. And just like that, the interview went on. Just like any normal drama, Taeyeon and Stephanie or more known as Tiffany get to know about each other more and become more closer and eventually fall in love with each other. After almost 5 month of knowing Tiffany, Taeyeon decided to confess his feelings for her.

Surprisingly for Taeyeon, Tiffany also confessed how she feel for him right after he did. They are now oficially a couple. After 4 month of being together Taeyeon and Tiffany brought their parents to a restaurant to introduce each other to their parents. "Mom, dad, this is Stephanie, my girlfriend." Taeyeon started first. "Mom, dad, this is Taeyeon, my boyfriend." Both of their parents face is not good. Suddenly, their parents stand up quickly startling both Taeyeon and Tiffany. "We opposed this relationship!" Both of their parents said in unison. Taeyeon and Tiffany's eyes widen. Taeyeon stand up. "Why?" For the first time in his life he asked 'why' to his parents order. His mother look at him in shock.

"You asked why? Taeyeon! It's an order!" His father said sternly. Tiffany look up at him with teary eyes. Taeyeon slowly hung his head low. "This discussion is over. We have our answer. Let's go Stephanie." Mr. Hwang, Tiffany's father said. "But.." Tiffany didn't manage to say anything as her mother pull her away and out of the restaurant. "You heard them Taeyeon. It's over. Now let's go home." Being a man who never went against his parents will, he obey them and followed them out. Since little, he was teached about fate. In his learning, there's a lot about children being abandon as their parents couldn't afford to take care of them. Taeyeon was thankful that his parent still take care of him though they barely could afford anything. So, he had always study hard until he's successful. He also had been telling himself that his parents is his ONLY priority and to never disobey them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter