A Last Farewell.

TaeNy~!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany was talking to her friends when she saw him. Taeyeon. Her fiancé. They will be married next week. Upon seeing him, a huge smile climbed onto her beautiful face. He was walking on the street with a serious expression. Surprisingly, he just walked passed her without even glancing at her. Her smile immediately dropped. But then she remembered, they didn't plan to meet there so maybe he didn't know she was there. A smile form again on her face as she excused herself from her group of friends and walked after him. Still with a cheerful smile, she jogged after him and finally grabbed his wrist. "Tae~" She called his nickname cheerfully. He turned around and stare at her, expressionless. "Stop searching for me after this. And please... move on. For me." With that, he pulled his wrist out of her hold and walked away. Tiffany's expression changed to shocked. She froze on her spot as she can't believe what just happen. Just like an arrow suddenly pierced through her heart. It happened so fast leaving her mind blank. His back slowly became further and further away. "I love you!" The memory if his confession suddenly ran through her head and she snapped back to reality. Slowly her legs started walking after him before she pick up its pace and started running after him mindlessly. It feels like someone just put a slow motion mode on for her as everything seems slowed down. Suddenly, their memories started playing in her head.

• "I love you! W-will you g-go out with me?" Taeyeon confessed holding up a rose in front of her face with his head hang low and eyes closed tight. Tiffany smiled teasingly. "Hmm.. No!" She said turning away. Back facing him. Tiffany was expecting the man to say something to change her mind but it was only silence. She frowned and turned around only to be surprised seeing the man look shocked and soulless. He froze there staring at nothing with his mouth ajar. Tiffany immediately felt guilty. "T-Taeyeon. I was just kidding. I.. Uh.. Yes. I will go out with you? Tae? Tae?" He slowly started to blinked his eyes and looked up the her face. "H-huh?" He asked in disbelief. "Yes. I will go out with you." She smiled. "R-Really?" She nodded. "Yes! Yes!" He suddenly jumped around joyfully. Tiffany giggled watching his cute action. 'Stupid!' She thought giggling.

• "You are the second most beautiful girl I've ever find in my whole entire life." Taeyeon said with one of his arm around her shoulder as they were in the 'ferris wheel'. Tiffany smiled at his sweet words before frowning. "Wait, then who's the most?" Tiffany asked moving away from him. "There's this one girl I've known for 20 years now. She had been with me through thick and thin. She's the only one who know me better then anyone else." Taeyeon said again. Tiffany's heart trembled in fear as she frowned deeper. "Who is she?" She asked coldly and moved completely away from him. Taeyeon suddenly laughed and moved closer to her and placed his arm around her again. "Her name is Goo Hye Sun." He told. "Goo Hye--" Tiffany stopped when she realized it's the name of his mother. "Yah!" She punched his shoulder lightly but with a smile.

•"Happy 1 year anniversary~" Taeyeon said as soon as she entered her house. He was holding a bouquet of her favorite flower while behind him is a table already set for their candlelight dinner. Taeyeon is the most romantic guy she had ever meet.

• Tiffany was in bad mood for that day. Even though it's her birthday, it seems like today is the worst day she had to go through her entire life. She took out her keys and about to unlock the door to her house when suddenly a hand made its way around her waist. "Welcome home." The familiar sweet voice immediately calmed her down and carved a smile on her face. "Tae, what are you doing here?" She asked. "I missed you. And... Happy birthday." He said in the back hug and took out a box wrapped in pink cover from his back. A smiled form on their face as their eyes connected.

• They were about to go home after their 2 years anniversary date but it suddenly rain stopping the two from going home. The two run under the bus stop for shelter and soon after, more people started getting in. Taeyeon went behind Tiffany and placed his arms around her shoulder protectively when it started to get crowded. After a few minutes stuck under the bus stop, T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter