Letters

TaeNy~!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before you read this i just want to give a warning to you guys out there who's not so into genderbender. This is a GENDERBENDER fan fiction. But if you're ok with it then, ENJOY~~ ^^y

Sunny, you yelled at me just now. Your words hurt me so deep. You had changed a lot. Why Sunny? Sunny, your words still linger in my head. Tho it's not that clear, I know. That's also your wish right? You want me to get away from you right? Sunny, I love you. Really really love you. Sunny, I know you are mad at me because I didn't visit you at the hospital that day. That day, you got into hospital because of an accident, your kidney was broken. Thank god there is a donar right Sunny? Sunny, honnestly, it's me who donate that kidney to you. But I asked the Doctor and our family to keep it as a secret. Because I don't want you to be worried about me. Sunny, please forgive me for didn't visit you. Because I too was still in that white hospital bed. At the same hospital you got hospitalized and still in the hospital shirts. That's why i can't visit you. Forgive me, Sunbun. A week after that, I've already feel ok. I brave myself to get up and change my clothes. Because i want to visit you without a weelchair and hospital shirt so you woudn't know. But the pain is still hurting. I endure it cause I really miss you. When I got into your room, a lot of your friends were there. You look really happy. Doctor also said my ribs could be accepted by your blood. When i walk toward your bed, all of your friends look at me. They don't look pleased but I don't care cause I wanted to visit you, not them. But when I look at your bed, there's a man feeding u some hospital's food. You keep smiling at him. You ignored me standing beside you. Maybe you were angry at me cause I didn't visit you earlier. But, who's that man Sunny? You look so happy. I still standing by your bed but you just rolled your eyes at me. Sunny, my heart was broken into pieces. Then I quickly leave the room right? But it's not because I don't want to see you anymore. It's because I can't take the pain anymore. I could feel the wetness behind me and I know I was bleeding. I don't want you to get sad knowing my condition. But you just act like you don't care. You even that man's hair when i was there. Sunny, why are you doing this to me? Sunny, actually my antibody is weak. Chances for me to live after the ribs operation was just 20%. I thought I could endure it cause I have you. But you act like you don't need me anymore. I feel like I've lost you once I use to know. I don't even know why i wrote this letter, cause i don't want you to know that actually, the kidney that's with you used to be mine but now it yours. Sunny, i donate it with my whole heart without wanting a repay. Cause I love you too much and I know that I wouldn't  even give this letter to you. Moreover, even if i give this letter to you, you wouldn't even read it right?. Yeah.. you know.. why would you read my letter when you've find your own happiness right? Sunbun, actually I'm counting my days here on earth. That's why i call you just now. I really miss to call you 'my love' again but just now, right after i call you 'my love', you yelled "just go and die bastard!". Do you really mean it?. My tears dropped, Sunny. Quickly, I ended the call. I don't want you to hear me cry. Sunny, When i was in the hospital, the teddy bear you gave me was the only thing I have to soothe me from jumping of the bed and run back to you. If that bear could talk, I believe it would get mad because it was annoyed with me keep hugging it. Ok then, my love. I prayed for your happiness. My lovely Sunny bunny, Sunbun, that might be the last word I hear from you and you're lucky cause god hear your prayer. My love, please let me go with our memories? That's the only thing I have. My love, take good care of yourself. I love you sooooooo much!

With love:

Choi Sooyoung.

Sunny's tears flowed down. She sob harb while reading the letter she just found in a box inside Sooyoung's room. She was blinded by her own feelings of anger toward her boyfriend that she didn't think of the reason why he didn't visit her. Her whole body was shaking from crying so hard. "Noona! Oh god! What happen?!" Minho, Sooyoung's brother came in and kneeled beside the crying girl. Sooyoung's family had been forbidding Sunny from coming over to their house as they know what had happen to Sooyoung but never did they put a blame to the poor girl. Today was the first time she got into Sooyoung's room again, after so long. Thanks to Sooyoung's younger brother who think that it's ok to let Sunny in his brother's room as he thought she'll never find out anything. "W-where's your brother?" Sunny asked sobbing. "I-i don't know." Minho answered didn't realize the letter Sunny's holding. "Don't l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter