You That I Love.

TaeNy~!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was walking alone on the street when I saw you. I don’t know why but my heart beat faster when I meet you again. I stopped you by holding your hand. “Tiffany.” I tried to hide this feelings but the feeling kept growing inside. You looked at me and quickly avoid my gaze as you recognized my face. I thought you already forgot about ‘us’ that’s why you looked so calm. Opposite the way I am, even now the memory of you still fresh in my mind. I reminisce the past, when our love was still blooming as I hold your hand tight. You hung your low hiding your face but I know you still feel the same way. Slowly you looked up and connected our eyes and gently, you pulled your hand away from my grip.

Tears filled my eyes as my heart ache painfully. You continued to walk in the darkness of night leaving me alone. I continued to reminisce our past when you would always smile every time I hold your hand. My tears started rolling down my eyes. I was awoken from my thoughts when I saw someone came and led you away. As you heavily steps away, I noticed you glance at me for a while. As you hesitantly leaved, nevertheless you still took a glance at me. I’m thankful for that glance. Now I’m alone only the street light accompanying me. Is this how painful it is living in dreams? Under the beautiful night sky was a man in loneliness. I place my palm on my chest as my heart ache badly. I was frozen on my spot.

In every second that pass by me all natures kept silent. Still I’m here waiting for you even though your shadow, I can barely even see. Am I only a stopover to fill you emptiness? I started to wonder. I just want a drop of the taste from your heart. You made me fall for you and create a memory of us. Maybe there’s still a little hope for my dream. Though I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter