VII.

I Love You, William Young

Hyoyeon went the other way around to the dormitory area at the back most part of the university.  There, she started to look for William's dormitory.  Since she didn't have William's number, she was quite unsure on how she was going to get around the place and find him.

Where could that be? Hyoyeon circled the vicinity a good 3 times before feeling someone following her from behind. Hyoyeon quickly whipped around and saw William trailing behind her.

"Looking for my place?" he asked with a smirk. Hyoyeonr olled her eyes and followed him as he walked ahead o her. 

"You didn't even tell me where your dormitory is." she complained.

"Well now you know." William pointed at a tall yellow building in front of them. "It's there." Hyoyeons ighed and anxiously followed him as he led her to his room which was on the 2nd floor, meaning they still had to take the stairs as the elevator wasn't working. Throughout the climb, Hyoyeon could only think of one thing:

What if he finds out?

Hyoyeon and William finally reached the dorm room and both had entered. As Hyoyeon tried make herself feel comfortable in a very awkward way, William went over to his fridge and took out two bottles of beer. 

"You drink?" he asked.

"Hell yeah!" Hyoyeon replied, trying to sound cool though she was very awkward. William set the bottles down on the table and took Hyoyeon by the hand. Since the dorm was rather small, the dining table was close to the bed where he yanked Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon was taken by surprise that she just allowed her body to be dragged around by William. Lying on the bed, Hyoyeonw atched as William pulled his shirt off, flaunting his amazing body and aggressively going on top of her, proceeding to her. Hyoyeon had never felt such a rush of excitement combined with feelings of guilt that she just rode along, not minding the consequences.

Pretty soon, the makeout session escalated to the point wherein both parties took their clothes off underneath the sheets. It escalated to full blown, raw that eventually put both of them to sleep.