IV.

I Love You, William Young

[music: "ing Problems" by 2 Chainz, A$AP Rocky, Drake, Kendrick Lamar]

High heels clicking, hips swaying, swagger full blast. Looking fresh and smelling stellar, she sent a hurricane of attitude down the hall. 

Blonde hair, cat eyeliner, red lipstick. Kim Hyoyeon had a brand new look. 

Hyoyeon had always been fashionable, but a distinct change in her appearance, namely her newly dyed blonde hair, caused quite a stir and captured everybody's attention. She had on a loose top tucked into high waist faded shorts and black pumps. Strutting down the corridor like it was her runway, she sprayed the entire university with swagger. 

Seeing that William Young was near the classroom, she upped her swagger some more by putting her shades on and yfying (a/n: HAHAHAHA. own word? nah!) her walk. William couldn't help but notice.

"Hot damn!" he said. Hyoyeon looked back, lowered her shades and smirked at him, that red colored smirk striking him.

"Hey William Young!" Hyoyeon flirtily said. William smirked at her and entered the classroom. Seeing that they weren't classmates this particular day, Hyoyeon felt a slight twinge of sadness. 

"Wow! Is that you honey?" came a voice from behind. Hyoyeon whipped around and took her shades off.

"Kr-Kris?" She was sort of frightened because Kris might've seen her talking to William that way. 

"You look...different!" he said with a smile on his face so Hyoyeon assumed that it was a good thing. 

"Yeah. I do. I dyed my hair. Pale blonde." Hyoyeon replied with a smirk. Kris just smiled and placed his arm around her shoulder. William looked their way and the minute he did, Hyoyeon slapped his arm away and continued to stare at William walk away with his friends. 

Someday I will catch your eye! I know I will.

[LUNCH BREAK]

Hyoyeon did not tell Kris that it was her vacant period so that she could have some time to stalk William. Indeed, she was at the cafeteria hunting for William in the crowd. She spotted him in a booth in the cafeteria with his friends and slowed her walk. She coolly and casually made her way into the cafeteria and fell in line, facing the left to get a better view of William. She just looked at him, watched him as he laughed and joked around with his friends. She realized that he was blasting some music from his music player on his phone. 

[song: "C'mon Let Me Ride" by Skylar Grey ft. Eminem]

That song. Hyoyeon knew that song because she would dance along to it during sleepless "study" sessions in her room. She would ty dance to it and pretend she was hot stuff until she was embarassed of herself. 

And now, she just imagined herself grinding down on William with that song playing.

"Ma'am! What'll you have!" the lunch lady snapped. Hyoyeon was startled and went back into reality. 

"I'll just have the mashed potatoes. Thanks." Hyoyeon said absentmindedly. She grabbed the mashed potato cup and paid at the counter, frequently looking back to check on William.

Hyoyeon struggled to find a booth near William's. Most were taken except for the one at the back. Despite the back booth being littered with paper cups and plates, Hyoyeon stayed there for the sake of being close to William and hearing their conversations. 

"Bro, this song, we have to ing dance this!" said a friend of his. William cackled along.

'That's stupid man! I would love to see a girl dance to this, though!" said William.

"Who?!" his friends teased. Hyoyeon ate her mashed potato faster, anticipating her name (at least in her fantasies. She knew William would never fantasize about her).

"Some hot girl. I don't know. Prolly not anyone from this school." William cockily said. Hyoyeon was crushed, and almost crushed the mashed potato cup. Keeping her cool, she stood up and left the premises.