Typical School Day

The Plot Twist

                  "A - ki - ko !",here comes that girl again,always slapping me in the back and always talking to me. "How's it going ?Can I see your homework ?",she asked. "Whatever",I said that with a straight tone. Thank God the bell rang and Eun Mi's panicking. "Aigoo !"She screamed. There's no denying that she's a loud ,people seems to act normally though. The teacher Mrs.Kim then came in. Eun Mi said that she's the scariest teacher in this school,well she does look scary with that overly sharp eyebrows. After 10 minutes,a tall white guy came in. "I'm sorry I'm late Mrs.Kim" he said that while bowing down. Mrs.Kim looked at him with such anger in her eyes. She literally popping her eyes out at that guy. "Choi Jun Hong !This is the 5th time in this month !Aren't you aware that you'll be going to detention ?". Her tone was so high,everybody covering their ears.

                  Things are awkward right now,that Mrs.Kim won't stop preaching him and I really need to pee. So I stood up and cut her in the middle of her preach. Crap,I really need to pee. After I cut her,she looked at me with those crazy eyes too. "New girl,you're going to detention too. Don't you ever dare to cut my preach again !!". I'm kinda scared now. She's so freaking scary. She then told me to stood in front of the class with that Jun Hong guy. "You got some guts". I looked at him and said "Yeah,I need to go now". Then I walked away. Crap I really need to pee. How many times have I said that actually. Not to mention,I'll be getting detention. "Hey thanks for what you did,I know you didn't want Mrs.Kim to preach like that to me". Is that Jun Hong seriously in the bathroom ?

                   "What the are you doing in here ?! I'm peeing for real you creep !"I yelled like that. "Oh,man !I'm sorry !I though you're just pretending !"and I can hear he ran. Hhh,this school is getting weirder by the minute. Just as I make a fuzz outside Eun Mi curious. "What are they doing outside any way ?They seems so...happy ?"

Zelo's POV

                    My stomachache's getting worse and to add it up,Mrs.Kim class is today. I have to get ready to just listen to her preach now. Then a text from Eun Mi came"Zelo !can you be later for today ?I haven't done my homework !". That Eun Mi,always asking for weird requests. Well it's her lucky day because I'm actually late for real. Not long ago after that I arrived at school,I'm ten minutes late and my stomach getting worse. So I just open the door and there's Mrs.Kim stared at me like she just want to kill me. It's not the contents of the preach that I worried,it's the leght of the preach. I just have to go to the toilet right now. Mrs.Kim then said I'll be going to detention and so on and so on. Then that new girl stood up and she bravely asked the permission to go to the toilet. She's so pretty and she kinda reminds me of someone.

                    Eventually,Mrs.Kim yelled at her too and we both got detention. So I spoke to her and I wanna thank her but she is such a shy girl,she really pretend to go to the toilet. Well anyways,I gotta go to. But I don't know,it really bothers me,I can't thank her and I have to. So I figured maybe I should thank her. So I yelled in front of the toilet and she yelled back saying that she's peeing for real and whatever. I think she's still lying though. She's so cute,very tsundere. So I went to the toilet and in there I thought of something. Yeah,I should introduce her to the guys,she's also be perfect for Yong Guk hyung !She can help Yong Guk get Eun Mi from Tae Jun !But well unfortunately,I forget her name. God,how can I forget her name ?