Eun Mi's Past and Broken Hearted

The Plot Twist

  EunMi's POV                

                 After Him Chan's oppa birthday,things go back to normal. Well I might be loud and all but I can be serious. Especially when it comes to Ah Ruem. I don't know why the first time I saw her,I just know that we're gonna be best friend. Well,the teacher told me to do that actually. I heard that she hassome troubles with friends before. I still remember when I saw her and Yong Guk oppa in the canteen. Aki...I mean Ah Ruem likes Yong Guk oppa. Don't get me wrong,I know I have Tae Jun and all but seeing Yong Guk oppa smiled like that to Ah Ruem ache my heart a bit. After all,he's still my first love. I still remember how we used to talk,how we used to kiss.

                   Deep down I miss him. I can see how Ah Ruem looks at him,how her eyes widen whenever there's him. Same look I have years ago and still the same till today. Same look I have years ago and still the same until today. I never regret accepting Tae Jun,he's a nice guy,very understanding. But I don't feel the same spark that I feel to Yong Guk oppa right now. If Ah Ruem ends up with Yong Guk that's fine with me. To be honest,I really want to be with Yong Guk, but how ?How can I let Tae Jun go ?I'm just forcing myself to be with him. I'm scared, so scaredof the thought of Tae Jun's broken heart. "Eun Mi ?" Tae Jun startled me. His face makes it even harder for me to even think of the thought. Yongguk oppa, Yongguk oppa, Yongguk oppa. That what keeps staying in my mind. 

                   But no matter what I do, I can never be with him. Jieun. I'm scared of Jieun. I don't want her to hurt Yongguk oppa anymore. Yongguk oppa never knew about it,but I knew !The reason that he went to the hospital that day is all because of Jieun. She loves Yongguk too much she would even be brave enough to hurt Yongguk oppa. Anyway that was the past. I just have to learn to actually love Tae Jun for real.

AhRuem's POV

                    I came to school with a really high fever today. I don't really know what to do anyway. I came to class really slowly and to be honest, I look like a freaking zombie. This morning is a bit different actually, I can't see Eun Mi anywhere. Jongup then came to me and said "Want me to take you to the nurse office ?". I was surprised but seriously I'm starting to regret not staying at home. Jongup wants to take me there, but well I can go by myself, so I went ahead. At the nurse office, the nurse told me to lie down and she close the blinds. Then I heard someone came in, then another one. It turns out to be Eunmi and Yongguk. I almost literally walked out from there, but I'm too dizzy. Thankfully I can still hear their convo. The nurse office is very big, filled with 10 beds and a bed that is a little bit hidden(for contagious disease). My bed is hidden so there's no way they'll see me.

 

                                     Eun Mi         : Yongguk oppa...

                                     Yong Guk       : Hey,what are you doing here ?

                                     Eun Mi           : I'm a little bit sick, what about you ?

                                     Yong Guk        : I'm sick too...look Eun Mi about what happened...

                                     Eun Mi            : It was a long time ago Yongguk...just forget about it

                                     Yong Guk        : Just listen to what I have to say... Eunmi I know you must have felt...terrible after that incident...

                                                            I don't know how happy you are with Taejun, but I just want to say...after listening to what Ahreum

                                                            said...

                                     Eun Mi            : Ahruem ?What did she said ?

                                    Yong Guk          : It doesn't matter...Jongup also make me realise...that Eunmi I still love you...I still feel the same...

                                                             I won't force you to be with me but...

                                     Eun Mi            : (hugs Yongguk)(cry)You stupid stupid stupid man !I went through hell just to hide my feelings !I love 

                                                             you too Yongguk !I still love you !

                                    Yong Guk         : (smile)(hug)

 

I can't hear the rest though because for the first time in my life, I cried because of broken heart and you know what ?Despite all of that, I still love him. It . 

HimChan's POV

Yeah um, I'm stuck in the nurse office toilet. I wanted to get out but those two lovebirds are in the middle of a convo. That's right I heard every word they said. I can even see Ahruem. She's crying. The situation is really complicated. What's worse is that I'm stuck with Jongup. Why Jongup of all people ?