Twisted Stuff

The Plot Twist

                 So it's Sunday and I'm all glammed up but not too overly glammed up. It seems silly because I came here too early and then Eun Mi with Tae Jun came. "Hey Ah Ruem !You're looking pretty !"Eun Mi said that while fangirling on Tae Jun's arm. Eun Mi looking pretty too actually,she is wearing a summer dress covered with a plain cardigan and a pair of platform shoes. I feel a little bit jealous with her shoes,it's so cute ><

     

                 Hyo Rin and Sun Hwa came with Young Jae and Dae Hyun. Maybe they are dating huh ?Yong Guk then come with Hyung Seok. Yong Guk looks so cool. Anyway Him Chan was late and so are Jong Up and Zelo(better call him like that). So we decided to went in first and have so lunch. I really want to be alone with Yong Guk and have him smile at me again. Eun Mi and Tae Jun was really annoying,can't they get a room or something ? God. "Is something bothering you ?" Yong Guk asked me with that smile again. I couldn't help but stare at him and said "Eun Mi and Tae Jun...they are really loud". Strangely he just said yeah and he looked down with such a sad expression. I wonder why. My heart ache a bit.

                 Yeah,I knew that expression. I already felt like today's gonna be a bad day. Him Chan then came with an unbelievabely beautiful woman. "Hey guys !I have an announcement !For a whole 6 months I've been dating with her !And she's gonna transfer to our school !Hahahaha her name is Kang So Ra !Say hi to her !" We were all shocked and couldn't even say a word. I mean,is that girl even human ?She looked mixed,pretty tall too. She has a gergous smile,fabulous hair and a nice slim body. Everyone was staring at her. But Yong Guk didn't. He stared at Eun Mi instead.

                 My heart suddenly filled with this little pressures. So all this time,he loves her. Eun Mi stood and she hugged So Ra while screaming "Kyaa !You're so beautiful !!I wanna be you !!!What kind of products are you wearing ??". So Ra was confused but she looks happy. She speaks perfect Korean too. Yong Guk just smiled and sips his drink. Then I said "You're not gretting her ?". He replies by saying "Nah,I already know her". He stood up and he leftto go ride a roller coaster with Hyung Seok. Zelo and Jong Up then come. Turns out they were buying Him Chan a birthday cake,we sang Happy Birthday. 

                 At the evening,all of us decided to ride a ferris wheel,a couple ferris wheel and somehow I ended up with Yong Guk. We sat together in there and he was smiling at me. Why did he do that ?I'm so curious and I asked "Why are you smiling ?Don't you love Eun Mi ?". His smile then faded,he shocked. "How do you know that ?"he asked. "I saw the way you looked at her,you wanted to be with her.". Then he started to look at the view and he just said that he doesn't want to talk about it. I just don't get it,why is he being so nice to me if he likes Eun Mi ?He misleads me. Blinded by that I said "Then stop smiling at me and stop texting me. Stop whatever you're doing to me. You confused me. Eun Mi is my friend,don't make me fall in love with you." He was so surprised,he begins to say sorry and whatever. After that ride,things got really awkward and I just walked off. I'm not gonna cry but I think I'll cry if I kept seeing him staring at Eun Mi.

 

Zelo POV

                 Why do I have to get the birthday cake ?I was really hoping to see Aki...I mean Ah Ruem today. To top it off,I forget to buy Him Chan hyung's present. Jong Up seems totally okay with everything,I mean I knowhe wants to see Ah Ruem too !We're both unlucky. Well not to long after that,I went to Lotte World with Jong Up. Then I saw Him Chan hyung's girlfriend,he's finally introducing her to everyone. Ah !I can see Ah Ruem,she's so beautiful today. I have to be able to ride that couple ferris wheel with her today. The day was pretty long and I'm pretty tired, I really love riding roller coaster. Sadly Ah Ruem hates it. She just stayed there talking to Eun Mi and Tae Jun. Well finally,it's time to ride the couple ferris wheel.

                 The ones that already couple goes first. So me,Ah Ruem,Yong Guk hyung,Hyung Seok hyung and JongUp decided to draw. So it's 4 to 1. I have to be able to get the right straw. After that,it's decided Yong Guk hyung will be the one riding that. God I'm so stupid. "Hang in there."said Jong Up with that same stupid smile. I just brushed him off and I sat. I look up and I can see Ah Ruem's talking to Yong Guk hyung. They both seems so serious. Almost like fighting/arguing about something. Jong Up looks up too and his face turns serious. I never saw Jong Up making that face. Then they came out from the ride. Things looks pretty awkward. Ah Ruem just walked off without saying anything.

                Yong Guk hyung seems sad too. That's why I decided to ask him about what just happened. Late that night,I saw him sitting at the living room,staring at his phone. "What just happened ?"Jong Up surprised to see Jong Up,I don't know that he is in there. "What do you mean ?" Yong Guk hyung replies while drinking tea. So just let me break it down,the convo pretty much happened like this :

               Jong Up         :  What just happenend ?

               Yong Guk       : What do you mean ?

               Jong Up         : You know what I'm talking about.

               Yong Guk        : With Ah Ruem ?

               Jong Up          : (nods)

               Yong Guk        : (sigh)Just don't tell this to anyone,I trust you the most among everyone,that's why I'm telling you.

               Jong Up           : ... yeah

               Yong Guk        : Ah Ruem... she said that she loves me...

               Jong Up           : (startled) 

               Yong Guk         : Yeah and I feel bad...I mean yeah I just want to get close to her to get to Eun Mi. I didn't know that she's gonna

                                         fall for me.

               Jong Up           : Why her ?

               Yong Guk        : Because I thought that she won't love me,she's so ignorant and it seems like she's not interested in anything. I've

                                        been through this a lot. Ji Eun,Hyun Ah, Well a bit different for Hyuna but you get the point.

               Jong Up           : (stands up) (punch Yong Guk)

               Yong Guk         : (fell) What are you doing ?!

               Jong Up           : Ah Ruem's a girl,not a robot,(walk out) Oh and you should do it by yourself

               Yong Guk        : ...(sigh)

               So I was really shocked. Jong Up never do that for a girl. He never wants to mess with anybodys business. I just walked to my room and seriously I don't know what to think anymore.