Korean Name and Friendship

The Plot Twist

                 Another day,another boredom. This is supposed to be a celebrity school right ?Why isn't there acting lessons or singing practice yet ?This school is just like any other school !But well,filled with celebrities. One part of this school that I love is the canteen and as a matter of fact I'm going there now. It was unusual though,not many people around here,it's usually packed with people. Then someonetapped my back. "Akiko right ?"I turned around to see who it is. It's that guy that I've met a week ago I think. "What's up deep voiced guy ?",he smiled and then said "I'm Yong Guk not deep voiced guy. I'm a senior and well we've met right ?You don't look like you're from here.". Confused and weirded out by this guy, I just said "Yeah,I'm from Japan. My name pretty much says that I'm from there."He smiled again,it's like he wants to say something important than that but he can't.

                  "Why don't you get a Korean name for yourself ?It'll be easier for me to call you."he said that while eating. I don't know why but I'm hungry too now. "Yeah sure just text me my Korean name or whatever. I wanna eat.". Then we exchanges numbers. He walked away while smiling at me. He then came back and said"Can you go with me now ?I want to introduce you to my friends.",well I think he's deaf or something so I just said"Nah,I wanna eat,bye". I walked away and then I get this urge to look back,I can still see him,smiling. Can't deny but he makes my heart pounds louder. I'm not getting sick right ?Do I like himor something ?But I can't stop stared at him. Late at night,he text me. I've never been so excited to get a text before. "I found you a Korean name,it's Ok Ah Ruem,what do you think ?". Yeah well I like it. Then I just text him an okay. My heart still beats, yeah I do like him.

-----THE NEXT DAY----

                   I still clearly remember about yesterday. I ended up texting him a lot. "Hey Akiko !"Eun Mi called me but then I stopped her and said"Call me Ah Ruem from now on,I already got a Korean name.". Eun Mi looks surprise but she didn't ask much questions and said okay. She then took me to the canteen. There was a crowd in there. I didn't know what the fuss was all about. Eun Mi yelled to me "Kingka and Queenka is here !". Kingka ?Queenka ?What the hell is that ?So I just decided to buy me some ramen(so I can match Yong Guk). Eun Mi sat at an empty table. Suddenly,there was 2 insanely pretty girls sat at the same table. Eun Mi seems to be close with them. Then next to my table,some guys suddenly sat there. There's Yong Guk in there. He said "Hey !"I was too shy.

                   I just nodded and I continue to eat my ramen. Yong Guk then said"Ah Ruem,I want to introduce you to my friends !". I just looked at him and his friends while they're introducing themself. There's Dae Hyun the silent guy(kinda like me),Young Jae(some genius kid),Jun Hong/Zelo(creepy toilet guy),Jong Up(creepy smiling guy) and Himchan(bunny looking guy) and that's pretty much all of them. Then suddenly I heard screams,the girls were like "Tae Jun oppa !Hyung Seok oppa !". It was very noisy. Eun Mi was like screaming at Tae Jun. Then both of them sat in my table. Eun Mi was already lovey dovey with Tae Jun. Both of the pretty girls,Hyo Rin and Sun Hwa are bust with the other guys.

                   Him Chan then yelled "Hey !Let's exchange phone numbers."He yelled that to me and I'm like okay with it. Then pretty much all of them exchange phone numbers too with me. My contacts are now filled with beautiful people. Then Him Chan started to talk about his birthday which is on Sunday. He wants 12 of us to go to the Lotte World. Well I don't know why but I'm kinda excited. To be able to go with Yong Guk and actually for the first time ever,I felt like I actually have friends. I look foward to this Sunday.