The Beginning of Beginning

The Plot Twist

                 Ah, here it comes. Those stupid fangirls. God,why do I have to transfer to this stupid school. The worst part of this school is definetly the fangirls. What's so good about these guys anyway ?I never seen so many pretty boys in one room like this. Urgh I feel so sick,especially after that introduction. This is all Okaa-chan's fault. She shouldn't have make me move to this school. Gosh darn it !Everyone using a Korean names here and I don't even know what the hell is my Korean name. Hell I'm not even Korean,I can't even speak Korean,thank God this school use English. "Hey !I'm Eun Mi !What's your name ?!",that loud suddenly slapped my back with such violence. 

                  "I'm Akiko",I said that with such a low voice,she shrieked and asked again "What ?! Can't hear you ?". I'm about this close to slapping that 's face. "My name is Akiko". Ignoring what I just said earlier she pointed at a guy and said "Jong Up ! Her name is Akiko ! Don't forget that !" That Jong Up guy just smiled there and bow his head. I did the same thing too and this Eun Mi girl slapped me again in the back. "So we get to lose.wanna go out and see my boyfriend ?" Not giving me the chance to answer she dragged me to the hall and we went to her boyfriend's class. Apparently he's a senior. "Tae Jun oppa !! Eun Mi is here !" She screamed so loud that the whole class is now looking at her. All of a sudden somone close my eyes and whishpered to me "I'm here",surprised by that I push that guy and punch him in the face. "Who the ?!" I yelled.

                   Eun Mi turned around and she was shocked to see that guy. "Tae Jun oppa !!What happened ?!" Crap he's Tae Jun. "Why did you punched me Eun Mi ?" he said that while groaning. "I didn't punched you oppa !". Then some guy with a really deep voice said "You should apologize to Tae Jun". I was shocked to see that guy was standing next to me. "Young Guk oppa !Who punched Tae Jun oppa ??". Not wanting to complicate this matter, I just said "Sorry it's me, I bet he thought I was Eun Mi and he whishpered to my ear. So I punched him in the face. I'm sorry Tae Jun - senpai and I'm sorry too Eun Mi - chan.". I was so embarassed. I just walked out from there. I bet they're gonna make rumours and the next day it's true,they called me "The new girl wrestler". Hhh,what the ?

 

Yong Guk's POV           

                  Ah,another day,another screams,is this how it feels to be an idol ? It's nice being idolized and all but sometimes I just want some peace. "Yong Guk !I heard there's a new transfer student at the junior !Wanna check her out ?" Screaming like that makes Him Chan looks more stupid in my eyes. "Nah,I'm not interested",I reply. Him Chan just look at me and making faces like bunny. "Your aegyo works on girls,not me". Him Chan then said "Hahaha yeah I thought you might like it". Why does Him Chan have to bother me anyway ?It's not like I'm desperate for a girlfriend. I only got one person in my mind though. "Oi,Yong Guk,if Eun Mi's here can you tell her that I'm in the canteen ?". I looked at Tae Jun and I just nod. Tae Jun,good looking guy with the most largest fanbase in this school.

                 Every guy in here wished that they could be him. Eun Mi's lucky. Then suddenly Eun Mi came into my class and she was screaming,looking for Tae Jun. That's so not like her. Strangely,I saw a girl behind her. She looks foreign,not from Korea,very pretty. This must be the new transfer student then I saw Tae Jun. He closed that girl eyes and whisper to her ear. I almost cracked,Tae Jun pretty stupid,he must have thought that it's Eun Mi. Suddenly that girl punched Tae Jun. Everyone was shocked,especially me. Eun Mi went frantic and well I decided to get closer to that girl. Then I told her to apologized to Tae Jun. She's a really ignorant girl. It's like she's not even sorry. She then apologized and walk away like nothing happened. This girl is perfect. She can help me to get Eun Mi. Finally,this school is worth going to.