Taemin's Debut

Can We Make It

Zelo POV

"Wow, hyung I can't believe your going to already debut." I say to Taemin hyung. 

"I know. It feels like a dream but I promise to still come to school, okay?" I nod my head and look at the calendar. 

"Okay. Hyung, do you know where Suzy-noona is?" 

"I just saw her heading toward the library, when I was heading this way." I grab my bag and head toward the library. I look around and finally spot her working on what seems like her homework. She is thinking about something and sit down to see if she notices but she is just staring at her math book.

"Noona!" I yell. Her head jerks up and has a surprised expression. 

"Zelo, what do you think your doing? You scared me." 

"Noona, I have been sitting here, watching you stare at your math book." She smiles and I feel my heart beating a little faster. Who knew she had a beautiful smile.

"I don't understand it." She sighs and closes the book. 

"You can ask Kai to help you. He always helps Taemin-hyung and sometimes Mark-hyung too."

"Maybe I'll ask him tomorrow." I look at my phone and notice the time is 4:30. We still have two hours before we have to be on campus. 

"Noona, do you want to go eat?" She looks at her watch and nods her head. I help her pack up all her stuff and walk her to the dorm so she can put all her books away then we head out. 

"Where did you want to eat, Noona?" 

"Hmmm anything." We walk until we I see a stand that's selling Some food. I grab her hand and pull her toward the stand. I thought she was going to let go. It she didn't. She was about to pull out her wallet whewhengave the lady money for the food. 

"Zelo, u don't have to pay for me , I can pay for myself." 

"I asked noona out so I'll pay for you." 

"Zelo...." I cut her before she could say anything. "So just eat a lot and I'll pay for everything today." 

"Okay but don't forget what you said." I nod my head and laugh.

We spent the whole two hours together and whenever she wanted to go into a store she would grab my hand and pull me. One time she forgot to let go but I didn't mind. I looked at the time and noticed we only have 10 minutes to get back.

"Suzy, we only have 10 minutes." She looks up from the necklaces she was looking at. 

"Then we better go before we get detention!" We Start running toward the bus stop and got there in time to ride it back to the school. I thought luck was on our side until we got off. I was running when I looked back to see Suzy staring at something. I run back and look where she is looking to see Mark and Krystal kissing. I look at Suzy and see tears form in her eyes. 

"Come on , noona." I grab her hand and wrap my arms around her before heading back to the school. 

 

Kai POV

I was helping Hyeri with her homework and trying to do mine but Hyeri couldn't seem to understand it so I helped her more. I heard the library door open and I saw Sulli and Krystal walk in. They head toward our table and I see Hyeri tense up. 

"What are you doing with my boyfriend?" 

"I...I" Hyeri looked scared. 

"I'm not your boyfriend." I say and Krystal gives me a look. 

"Come on Kai, it's been 2 weeks can't you just forgive me." She says in the nicest way. "I know I did wrong but please I miss you." 

I stare at her and see tears are starting to form. I look where Hyeri was sitting and see she and Sulli are gone. No wonder she is crying. She never shows her tears in public. 

"No you messed up and I don't want to go through all that again." 

"Please, I miss you, I broke up with him."

"And? I don't think we should, Krystal." I say and her tears fall more. I feel bad but I don't want to date someone who already cheated on me. 

"Why? Cause of Hyeri?"

"No, it's because I noticed we are not right for each other after we broke up." She turns around and I watch her leave.

"Krystal!" I yell.

I look for her every where when I come around and see she is leaning into Mark. He looks at me and I nod my head. I walk toward her and grab Krystal from his arms . I rub her back and just let her cry. This will be better for us, Krystal.

 

Taemin POV 

I look around tthe practice room and finally collapse. I've been working hard as I'm debuting soon and tomorrow we are recording for the album. I'm nervous because it's I can't really sing well but for the last month I have been working hard and improving. For the last month everything has changed. Sulli and I broke up after we found nothing ok n common but we're still friends. Kai and Krystal seemed to have just remain friends. Hyeri is still the same but notice she stays by Suzy side.  Suzy and Mark well that hasn't been good. He moaps around as Suzy avoids him and well Suzy doesn't seem to be any better. Zelo is the same but he hangs aroubaround Suzy and I guess him and Mark are not that close anymore because of that. 

"Hey, Taemin." I sit up and see Mark standing there . 

"Hey, don't you have practice tonight?" 

"Yeah but the teacher cancelled because something urgent came up." I nod my head and see him sit down and mean his head against the wall. "Have you talked to her?" 

"No, I don't even know what I did. I tried to approach but she turns around or passes by me. I tried at practice but she is always near some guy in class. I think his name is Jinyoung." 

"You know what, I'll help you talk to her." He looks at me with a puzzled expression. "You helped me with Sulli so I'll help you now." 

"But it didn't work out for your two." 

"It didn't but at least we tried." He looks up at the ceiling and sighs. "Okay." 

"So I think I'm going to have to talk to Hyeri and see what she knows." 

"She won't tell you, I have already asked her." 

"Yeah she is not going to tell the person who Suzy is avoiding but she'll tell me." He shakes his head. "What? Don't have faith in me?" 

"I do but don't lead her on ,okay." He gets up and heads out. What does he mean not to lead her on?

 

 

 

A/N 

Finally!!! I'll update more often now. Every week

is my goal but it depends on my homework!! :)