New School

Can We Make It

Suzy POV 

My uncle dropped me off this morning and feel weird walking in as everyone is staring at me. I called the lady back on Saturday and she already had papers ready for me. She said that she was expecting me to call. I was walking around when i finally asked someone where the principle office was. I finally got here when i saw the lady talking to some boy.

"Your finally here." I hear say to me. 

"Yeah i didn't know where I was going but someone showed me."

"Well that's good. This is Choi Jun-hong, he will show you your classes."

"Hello, I'm Jun-hong but you can call me Zelo. This is your class schedule." I smile and notice how he looks cute.

"Hello, I'm Suzy. So what grade are you in?" I ask as he looks younger than me.

"Well your a noona to me so I think that is all you need to know." He walks out and shows me where I will be staying and where my classes are. I notice him look at two boys that were sitting down and he is about to walk toward the dorms when I told him he doesn't need to show me.

"Are you sure, noona. I mean it isn't far and you probably don't know where it is."

"No its alright, the dorms are in that building and I could probably ask someone where it is." He nods his head and starts walking toward a group of boys. 

I find my room quickly after asking couple of girls. I opened the door and see my roommate. She was reading a book but put it down after she saw me. 

"You must be Suzy. Your suitcases arrived." I nod my head as she speaks and look around the room. There was not much on the wall so I assume she must be new too. "My name is Hyeri."

"Hi nice to meet you, are you in the same grade as me or a year older?" 

"Same grade, we have some classes together." I smile at her and then start to unpack my stuff. After I finished unpacking. Hyeri asked if I wanted to go to the cafeteria with her to eat dinner. We talked all the way there and felt that Hyeri and I could become best friends as we have the same interests. We were about to enter the cafeteria when I see two girls get out of a van.

"Who are they?" I ask Hyeri. She looks where I am looking and sighs.

"That's Krystal and Sulli. They debuted in f(x), that new girl group from SM." She says as she opens the door to the cafeteria. I look around and see a group of boys staring at us. Hyeri grabbed my arm and pulled into the line. "The girl that looks cold is Krystal she is the same grade and is a top student." She grabs a jello and continues talking. "The other one is Sulli. She is nice and easy to talk to. She is also the same grade but in a different class." I nod my head. After we pay for our lunch, we look around and all the tables our full. 

"Let's eat outside." I nod my head and start walking after her when I hear my name called.

"Noona!" I look to where I hear my name from and see Zelo motioning us to come over. I look at Hyeri and she starts walking toward him. 

"Hey Zelo." I say as we reach their table. 

"Noona, would you like to sit with us?" I nod my head and look at Hyeri who is quiet all of a sudden. I shoved her with my elbow and she nods her head. 

 

Mark POV

"Hey is that the new girl!" I hear Kai say as I look to where he is looking. I see she is with Hyeri. 

"Yeah that's her. Don't you think she is pretty, hyung" He nods his head and I see they are looking for a place to sit. 

"Hyung, do you think they will sit with us if we ask?" Before any of us had time to say something, Zelo yells "Noona!" I look at him and wonder why he is calling her noona but ignore it.

"Yah what did you do that for?" I whisper to him but he ignores me.

"Hey Zelo." She smiles at him.

"Noona, do you want to sit with us?" She looks at Hyeri and nods her head. "Noona that's Kai hyung, Taemin hyung, and Mark hyung."

"Nice to meet you." We all nod our heads. "My name is Suzy." She smiles and I see Zelo smiling like he won a million dollars. Does he like her? 

"Today is your first day here right?" I hear Kai ask. 

"Yeah, today is my first day." Kai shakes his head. "Hmmm I wonder where I have seen you before?" He mumbles. Suzy looks up at his statement and has a questioning look. "I mean I think I saw you before because you look familiar." She smiles and then looks at me. I smile back and see behind her, Krystal and Sulli coming over.

"Oppa!" Krystal runs over and hugs Kai. "Did you miss me?" He shoves her hands off and leaves. "Oppa, wait up!" Krystal runs after Kai. 

"Hey Sulli, how have you been doing?" Taemin smiles. I see Hyeri shift in her sit and whisper something to Suzy. She nods her head and Hyeri leaves the table. Sulli walks away when she see Hyeri leaves. "Hey, I'm going to the studio." He gets uo and looks at Suzy. "Nice to meet you! I'll see you tomorrow."

"Noona do you want to watch a movie with me this weekend?" I look at Zelo and shake my head at him.

"This weekend? Hmm I have to ask Hyeri but I would like to watch a movie." 

"Okay. Hyung do you want to go with us?" I look at Suzy and see her smiling. I feel myself blush so I look down. 

"Sure." 

"Yay, this is the first time hyung wants to hang out with me without me blackmailing him." I kick him under the table and see him wince."Owww that hurt." Suzy looks at Zelo and giggles.

"Your so cute, when you pout." She pinches his cheeks. "Zelo do you have a girlfriend?" I look at her surprised as she is straight forward.

"Why noona? Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Zelo teases Suzy and I see her thinking of a reply so I say something instead.

"Yah why would she want to be your girlfriend when you act like a baby!" I say as I smile at him. 

"That's unfair, you both are teaming up on me." 

"No were not, me and oppa are just teasing you." I look at her and she seems surprised that she just called me oppa. "Umm I better get back to the dorm before Hyeri locks the door." She gets up and heads toward the doors after throwing her food away. 

"Did she just call you oppa?" I nod my head. "Why are you called oppa? Why can't I be called oppa?" I look at him and see him pouting.

"Well your younger than her and you still act like a kid. I wonder why she called me oppa?"

"Hmmm I don't know but it sounded cute when she said oppa." I look at him and feel my cheeks heat up so I change the subject.

"Do you want to go practice with Taemin? If we want to pass a audition then we need to practice."

"Yeah let's go."