Like Money

Like Money

[A/N: WARNING! ENGLISH ISN'T MY STRONGEST SUBJECT! ]

 

 

 

LikeMoney

 

Luhan dear we been married for three years, but you never give me attention. Your attention is always on your money and your cars, it makes me question our marriage. I ask my friends about this and they say we should just divorce, I don't want to but it seems better than living a marriage that practically is dying.After a week of my chat with my friends I confront you with the idea of divorce. You are listening at first when I tell you that we need to talk, then after you shut my voice out and go back to counting your money and taking care of your cars.That night I cry, I guess divorce is the only solution. The next day I went to get the divorce papers when I put it in front of you, you ask what it is.As a patient person I explain that I think very highly that a divorce is the way for both of us to be happy.Finally you open you ears and listen to me, you even set aside you money and didn't even go clean your precious car.Instead you tackle me to the couch hugging the daylights out of me, and the corner of your eyes there is tears, or was I just hallucinating? But I was wrong you were actually crying, but for what reason.Gentally I peel you off from me, I wanted to speak, but you cut me off with a needing, desperate kiss with tears running down your perfect face.

Why, is the question you ask me, why you yelled again.Why what I answered back. Why are you leaving me you yell. I think it's for the better..you don't to seem to love me, it seems that our marriage has no meaning..I do love you Luhan but I don't know if you love me.I silently sob at what I said and you take me in your arms slowly rocking both of us. T-Then tell me how to love you, you finally say.

Luhan...please love me like money, love me like cars, love me wherever you are, love me up close and love me from afar.Luhan I been through a little rain and I been through a little sunshine.I been through some pain and I don't want to go through that again.So I'm telling you, if you plan on being the one listen to my instructions cause I'm telling you how to love me.Luhan and please hold me like diamonds and treat me like a star, if you are going to hold,don't let go of me.

Xiumin...I want you by side.Please let go of your fears, I'll take care of you if you take care of them.I won't let you be lonely again.I' ll love you like money, love you like cars, I'll love you up close, love you afar.Love your babe wherever you are.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N: How was it?^^ I like this song soo just had to write a one shot of this, I personally like this one shot too! Hope you like It too! ^^Leave comments?  ^^]