Chapter 2

Trapped Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They are in the middle of the discussion of their comeback concept. But Seungri is not giving his full attention. His mind has drifted away. It is all too unreal for him. Everything is back to normal for everyone but not for Seungri. He can’t look at Seunghyun hyung the same way again. He keeps staring at those lips. The lips that are hiding so many secrets. So many memories. The same lips that kissed him, caress him and speaking of love and warning to him.

Choi Seunhyun’s lips are so alluring.

And the words that Seunghyun said to him are still lingering in his head.

“We are lovers now. And lovers don’t cheat on each other.”

Are they lovers now? How should he react now? What does Seunghyun hyung mean by ‘lovers’? He can always feel Seunghyun hyung's eyes following him everywhere, as if he was expecting him to cheat if he take his eyes off him.

Every time he chats or jokes with other members, Seunghyun hyung will join the conversation. Liven things up. The members say that Seunghyun hyung has changed, he became more open with the members. Sometimes his reaction is awkward and stiff, but they just credit that to Seunghyun being a bingu. But Seungri knows better. He can feel the light touches. It isn’t just his imagination. It is Seunghyun hyung's warning to him not to go overboard. Not to be too friendly with the others.

But he thinks he became weird too. Every time Jiyong hyung or the other members get too close, teasing or touching him, his eyes will find Seunghyun. He always worries. Is Seunghyun hyung looking at him? Is he angry? Will he get angry? And he will find Seunghyun hyung’s eyes, looking at him intensely and disapproving of his interactions then subtlety shaking his head. Just like that, Seungri will try his best to dodge any skin-ship from others.

It is not that he is already in love with Seunghyun hyung or is concerned with Seunghyun hyung’s feelings. It is more complicated than that. Maybe it is fear. He is scared of Seunghyun hyung’s wrath, he is wary of Seunghyun hyung’s touch. He is terrified of the pleasure that Seunghyun hyung can give to him. He is terrified of his own body. The way his body responds is disgusting. It is all wrong. He should not enjoy something that is forced on him; his morals can’t allow it. His pride wants to block his heart from responding to Seunghyun’s demands.

“Maknae is mine!”

The sudden hug from Jiyong hyung shocks Seungri out from his train of thoughts. They are done with the discussion and Jiyong suddenly hugs him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter