Chapter 1

Trapped Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I want to quit Bigbang”

The news strikes Seungri like lightning. Shocking and terrible. No way this is happening, after everything they went through, this should not happen to him.

Seunghyun hyung wants to quit Bigbang.

He is angry. He is hurt. He feels betrayed. Does Jiyong know about this? What about the other members? Or is this a practical joke that Seunghyun hyung is playing on him. But this should not be joked about. This is too cruel to be a joke. Seunghyun hyung must be serious.

But Seungri can’t shake this weird feeling. Why is Seunghyun hyung telling him this. The news came to him in the form of text message from Seunghyun hyung’s phone. And everybody knows that nobody touches Seunghyun hyung’s phone. The message can’t be fake.

Another message comes.

“Maknae… Come to my house, things might change.”

Now it becomes a puzzle. Is this a joke? Or is this real? But Seungri is not someone who can ignore something this big. If he could change Seunghyun hyung’s mind, if he has the power to stop this disaster, he would do it.

Thus here he is, in front of Seunghyun hyung’s house, far from the center of Seoul. A place that he would never been able to find without GPS and Seunghyun hyung’s specific coordinate information.

 

“Hyung.. It’s me. Seungri. Please open the door.”

And the door unlocks for him to enter. Seunghyun hyung, the furniture lover is not behind in modern technology. And as he enters the house, the door closes by itself.

And there he finds Seunghyun hyung, sitting in front of the fireplace with a flute of champagne in his hand.

“Seungri, please have a seat. Make yourself comfortable.”

Carefully, Seungri sits down on the expensive and classic looking sofa. Foreign made. Seungri becomes distracted with how amazingly unique his hyung’s house looks. No wonder none of the members has been invited here. He must not trust the curious kids of Bigbang to party here.

But Seungri didn’t forget the reason why he came here, despite his schedule and private time.

“Hyung.. Tell me you are joking about quitting Bigbang. And even if you are not, please change your mind and don’t ever do that. Even mentioning it is taboo.”

The seriousness of Seungri makes Seunghyun chuckle. Not that he is happy with the warning but he finds Seungri’s courage funny. Who is Seungri to stop him in anything?

“You can’t tell me what to do or what to feel Seungri. Even YG couldn’t force me into anything.”

Seunghyun replies, confirming that this never was a joke to start with. Seunghyun hyung is serious.

“Then.. Then.. Why? Why are you telling me this? What can I do to change your mind? What did Jiyong hyung say?”

Seungri stutters and he tries hard to hold in his tears. Seunghyun is cold.  His gestures and words, they were cold.

“Good question Seungri. What can you do to change my mind,” Seunghyun states and watches Seungri intensely. “Among the first thing that you can do is, stop mentioning Jiyong’s name in any sentence you say to me.”

Seungri is bewildered.

“Is this about Jiyong hyung?”

“Wrong again. Didn’t you hear what I just said?” Seunghyun hisses and gives Seungri the most disapproving look that makes Seu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter