Chapter 3

Trapped Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Seungri.. Are you and Seunghyun hyung are in a relationship? Do you love him?"

I am surprised by Jiyong hyung’s question. I did not expected it. In fact, I don't feel comfortable talking about my relationship with Seunghyun hyung and I especially do not want to talk about it with Jiyong hyung.

"Yes, for the first question and well, it’s complicated for the second question."

I answered simply so Jiyong can let go and leave us alone. I have enough worries and I don't want Jiyong to be one of them.

"Why is it complicated? Either you love him or you don’t. You and Seunghyun hyung… he is not good for you, Seungri."

I scoff at that statement. If love is not complicated, then everybody will love happily ever after. And I don't need anyone to tell me that Seunghyun is not good for me. I know that fact far too clearly.

"Are you saying that you are good for me instead, Jiyong hyung?"

I am trying to be sarcastic. I do not see where is this conversation going and what good can come out of it.

"What if I say yes? Choose me instead Seungri. I can be better than Seunghyun hyung. Even if you don’t notice it. I care about you. I like you. In fact, maybe more than Seunghyun."

I look at Jiyong intensely. He is bold in his confession but I’m not really surprised at what he was said. I am not the naive Seungri anymore. All his subtle actions, I noticed it. And more importantly, Seunghyun noticed it. We 'talked' about that millions time. It is not easy when your partner is someone as special as Seunghyun. Well, ‘special’ because how is he not? He is crazy but stupid at the same time. And while most people may think that Seunghyun hyung is the dominant in our relationship, the truth is far from that.  Yes, Seunghyun is stronger and he used his strength to get me in the beginning. Forcing me to have with him. But it’s not the case anymore. I have the power in almost everything in this relationship. Seunghyun will do everything I ask of him but there is a catch. He is a baby that needs to be pampered a lot. A spoiled brat who will throw a tantrum when what he wants is not given to him. A tantrum that can be dangerous but also easily tamed by a convincing kiss.

"Will you die for me Jiyong hyung?"

I just needed to ask that. Because that is the bind that strongly connects me and Seunghyun hyung. And as I expected, jiyong's face pales at that question. Have I approached this situation too strongly? Or too carelessly? Do I really want to know the answer? Or am I just testing how Jiyong will react to this?

Or maybe I just want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter