Accident

After Her

(Kikwang's POV)

“Sure, okay.” I agreed.

“Okay then, I’ll be right back okay?” she smiled and left.

“Aiya, this feeling, that I once had for Jiyeon is now with Jiyoung. Why is it like this? Why am I starting to like her?” I questioned myself shaking my head.

She came in and I kept quiet again. “My dad said he will put you in the school I’m going.”

She skipped happily to the couch. “How old are you?” I asked smiling which I haven’t done in a long time.

“I’m sixteen. What about you, Kikwang?” she replied.

“Me, I’m eighteen.” I answered her question.

“Hey I’m going to get some ice cream do you want to get some?” Jiyoung smiled.

“No, I’ll stay here.” I said.

“Okay then, I’ll be back in a flash.” She said as she left.

‘She’s just like Jiyeon. I’m already telling her all my problems, what is wrong with me? I forgot Jiyoung is Jiyeon’s younger sister. I can’t like her.’ I thought to myself. *BOOM* I checked outside to see what that noise was. “Jiyoung!” I yelled as I saw her on the ground all bloody. I ran to her, it was a hit and run! All of a sudden I had a flashback of Jiyeon’s death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Kikwang!” Jiyeon shouted from across the street. The light was already yellow for cars and it was ready for people to walk. She ran towards me and then she was on the ground. From there on I was alone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Jiyeon, you’re going to be okay, I won’t let this happen to you! I promise!” I shouted as tears escaped my eyes. "I don't want this to happen twice!"

“This is how my sister died right?” Jiyoung whispered weakly.

I forgot that it was Jiyoung, not Jiyeon. I kept quiet and hugged her continueously.

“Is that Jiyoung and her new boyfriend? Wow, he is so handsome!” I heard the crowd say.

“Please, help us!” I yelled. Before I even knew, there was a bunch of girls surrounding me but then a car came.

“Come here, if you want her safe. Call me L .” He said.

Without saying anything I placed her inside the car. “Thank you.” I said.

“It’s my pleasure. What’s your name?” He asked.

“I’m Lee Kikwang.” I said looking at Jiyoung.

“We’re here.” He said as I look out at the window.

“Thank you again.” I thanked as I got her out.

“Again, it’s my pleasure. Well I’ll see you another time.” He said as he took off smiling.

“Could I help you?” I heard a voice say.

“Please, help her.” I said.

“Okay, I’ll be right back.” She said worried.

“Kikwang” I heard her say. “Where am I?”

“Okay, I’ll need her to come with us.” The doctor said.

“Okay, Jiyoung just relax okay.”

I try calming her. “Kikwang, I’m scared.” Her eyes were weary.

“It’s going to be okay.” I said as I set her down.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey, how's it going? ^0^ Leave a feedback!!!