Leaving

After Her

(Khun’s POV)
‘I’m not sure if I want to leave  Jiyoung. I have to go back to her.’ I thought to myself as my phone rang.

“Hello” I said as I picked up the phone.

“Did you know that Jiyoung’s at the hospital?” A voice said.

“Who is this?” I asked as I went to the car and the engine.

“I’m just a nurse and she is over here with a guy. I heard on the news about you two but you should come over.” She said.

“I’m coming right now, is she okay?” I asked as my voice shakes.

“She is okay.” The nurse said as I hung up the phone.

‘Jiyoung, if I didn’t break up with you, everything would be okay.’ I thought to myself. I stopped the car and came out.

“Ah! It’s Nichkhun! He’s here to see Jiyoung!” A girl screamed.

I went inside the hospital ignoring everyone.

“Are you Nichkhun Horvejkul?” A nurse said.

“Yes, is Jiyoung here, which room is she in?” I asked.

“She is in room A81, its just upstairs.” she said as I left to the stairs.

I finally got to A81. ‘Should I open the door? What if she doesn’t want to see me?’ I thought to myself as my hand is on the door hinge. ‘I’ll go in and apologize.’ “Jiyoung” I said as I walked in and saw a guy holding her hands.

“Khun… what are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be at the airport?” Jiyoung said letting go of the guys hand.

“I’m not going anymore Jiyoung. I decided I want to be with you.” I said going to her, holding her hands.

“But, you have to go Khun. Wasn’t it your-”

“Dream?” I finished her sentence. “It is but I’ll do that another time. All I want to do is protect you and care for you at this moment..”

“Then I guess there’s no point of me.” The guy said.

“Oh, I forgot. Khun, this is Kikwang, who took me here. Kikwang this is Khun my friend.” She introduced us.

“Thanks for helping her” I said as I let out a hand.

“I had to do it.” He looked away rudely. “I’ll leave you two alone.”

“Kikwang, you don’t have to.” Jiyoung said letting go of my hands onto his.

“I know, I just choose to.” He said looking annoyed as he left.

“Is he always like that?” I asked Jiyoung.

“Nope, he’s like that at first.” She smiled.

“Oh, well are you okay? What happened?” I asked worried.

“Yeah, I’m okay. I… just fell…” She said looking away.

“I know you didn’t just fell. If you did, you wouldn’t end up here. What really happened?” I said turning her face to mines.

“If I fell, you would be in the states already and we would be single but I didn’t fall. A car ran into me. It was a hit and run Khun. The same thing happened to my sister but suddenly she died. I should have been the one who had died. I have no meaning. I’m just in the way.” Jiyoung brokedown into tears..

“Jiyoung, don’t cry. You’re not in the way. You do have a meaning. Everyone does. Don't ever think of yourself like this! I love you!” I said hugging her.

"Khun, please, go to the states. Go to where your dream is at. I will just watch you from afar. Go Khunnie, go to the states.” She said as she avoided eye contact.

“I just want to stay with you.” I said.

“Don’t worry about me anymore. I believe you still have a day left.” Her voice was smaller now.

“I’m only doing this because of you. Take care and I love you.” I gave up.

(L’s POV)
"Okay, so Kikwang is just a guy who takes care of Jiyoung? No way, there’s got to be something more to it. Oh well, this will all be into tomorrow’s newspapers. What should I call the headlines? Jiyoung’s Mystery Man Discovered. There you go. I just need to write about them all!" I said aloud to myself as I typed into the laptop.

“Hey L, got a new story? Hm…cool headlines for your story. I like it. Do you have anything to do this coming week since it’s going to be break?” Gyuri asked happily.

“Thanks and I’m just going to follow Jiyoung around for awhile. What about you?” I said smiling.

“Oh, okay, I see. Well…I was planning to go back to the states with someone but he doesn’t want to go.” Gyuri said with her happiness gone this time.

“I completely forgot about going back tothe states, but I have to stay. And why don’t you go? It’s good if you go back. You get to see everyone again.” I said trying to cheer her up.

“Yeah it is and I do miss the food there. Myungsoo, do you want to go back with me? I mean since we are in the same company together, we could see everyone again, like Nicole, Woohyun, Seungyeon, Hoya, and everyone else.” She offered.

“Gyuri, you know I can’t go back after what happened. I miss the states and I do want to go back but I can’t. If your parents or any of your relatives sees me with you, I’m going to get married to Hyunyoung. It’s good that they don’t know we are here in South Korea now.” I said.

“Oppa, I forgot. I got us some ticket to go but if you’re not going then I’m not either.” Gyuri looked down.

“Hey, cheer up little girl. Let me see the tickets. Maybe we could trade them in and go to the amusement park tomorrow.” I took out my hand for the tickets.

“Here and okay well I have to go now so I’ll see you tomorrow.” She said as she went and gave me the tickets.

‘I guess following Jiyoung will have to wait’ I thought to myself.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah!!! So I decided to add more character and making them more main! Kekeke It'll be added to the forewords soon! Anyway leave a feedback and subscribe!