Thunder & Lightning

After Her

 

(Kikwang’s POV)

I didn’t know how to comfort her anymore. I guess the only thing I could do is not to give her too much stress. I decided to kiss her because I couldn’t think of anything else. I didn’t want this to happen after Jiyeon’s death. I can’t let another person go like this. After I kissed Jiyoung, she asked, “Kikwang…does my dad knows I have the disease?”

“No” I lied. I can’t give her any stress due to her disease.

“That’s good.” Her expression changed. She smiled suddenly.

“Why are you suddenly so happy now?” I regretted saying that.

“I just want to be happy. I want to be good to everyone and have no regrets.” She smiled sweetly at me.

I smiled back then suddenly she just looks away. “What’s wrong? Are you okay?” I asked approaching her. No reply. She stood frozen as if she was strucked by lightning. Suddenly she started laughing.

“Hey, what’s so funny?” I laughed along with her.

“Nothing, I just hope to get out of here as soon as possible.” She answered.

“That’s why you were laughing?” My hand was touching her face.

“Yes, is there a problem Mr. Lee?” She asked taking my hand off her face. I came closer to her, face to face.

“There always was. It’s you being strucked by lighting.” I whispered into her ear.

“Then I’m thunder!” Jiyoung roared.

“Are you saying I’m lighting? Did the kiss strike you hard enough?” I joked with her. She was blushing.

“How’s the weather? Is it cold outside?” She quickly changed the subject.

“There’s a storm…a storm of lightning and thunder.” I said looking deeply into her eyes.

“Liar, you lie! I don’t see it.” She shouted again looking back at me.

“Do you like me?” She asked.

“I don’t.” I said after a few minutes. "What, do you like me?"

“Oh…well, no.” could tell it in her voice that she was lying.

“Do you know why I don’t like you?” I asked, smirking.

 

“It’s because I’m about to die in five weeks.” She answered without looking.

I was surprised. “Yes, it’s because of that. That’s why I don’t like you! You caused me pain by carrying you when the accident happened! Because of you, I have to go through with your ex. Because of you, my heart goes crazy! I liked my old life…but, I love the life and person right here that is here right now! I love you, Jiyoung!” I confessed.

“Kikwang…I…” Jiyoung paused. “I think it's too late for love

“I want you to know, I bought you the medicine. We just have to go to the States.” I said stealing her line.

“What? Why?” She softly said.

“Do you really need to hear it again?” I asked her.

“What is it that I really need to hear again?” She asked when she was supposed to be answering.

“Never mind, the doctor says you will be able to go back home tomorrow.” I said holding her hands.

“That’s good.” She yawned.

“Go to sleep, you need to rest. I’ll be here when you wake up.” I said staring at her.

She was deep asleep. It was a rough day for her today.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

This story is so... lol. I made this a long time ago! I just want to finish it! :D I want feedbacks!!