Hugs and Kisses

After Her

(Kikwang’s POV)

I walked into the room and saw her crying I came and sat next to her. “Jiyoung… what happened? That guy, what did he do?” I said as if she was Jiyeon.

“I… I…broke up with him because he needs someone better than me. I can’t go on like this anymore. I try to be a bright person who’s always smiling but I can’t. There’s nothing that I could do. I mean what should I-” I shushed her with a kiss.

‘What the hell am I doing?! I’m not supposed to do this! I CAN’T do this!’ I thought to myself as I pulled myself away from her.

“Kikwang…” She said touching her lips.

“I… I’m sorry.” I said as I was about to leave.

“You better be sorry or I’ll make you so sorry, you wished you were never born!” Khun yelled as he came towards me and grabbed my shirt.

“That’s right. I wished I was never born.” I said.

“Jiyoung, you broke up with me, to be with him?!” He said as he let me go.

“Khun…it’s not what you....”

“I kissed her.” I said before she could finish her sentence. He looked at me mad and grabbed my shirt again.

“Khun, what are you going to do?!” Jiyoung shouted. As I expected…he punched me and I dodged it and grabbed his arm twisting it.

“Are you two done yet?!” She shouted once more. I let go of him and stepped away. Khun tried to hit me again but suddenly Jiyoung got up.

We both looked at her. She stood and looked at both of us. “Khun… I don’t feel…” Before finishing her sentence she fainted and fell towards me.

“Go get the doctor!” I shouted to Khun as I held onto Jiyoung.

(JIyoung’s POV)
“What…what is wrong with me?” I said as I ended up in the bed again. ‘Kikwang is still holding my hand and Khun isn’t here’

“You got into a car accident and you just ended up here. Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?” Kikwang asked worriedly.

“Where’s Khun?” I asked.

“Who’s that?” He questioned.

‘So…it was all just a dream. Khun didn’t come back. The kiss felt so real though..’ While thinking I touched my lips.

“Jiyoung, are you okay?” He asked once more.

“Um… yea… I just…feel weird.” I said thinking about my dream and the kiss.

“Rest more it’s good for you.” He smiled while looking at me.

“Oh…yeah, thank you.” I said and start to have a vision while looking at him.

“Hey baby girl, the kiss was real. You just think everything was a dream” Kikwang said ily in my vision.

"Jiyoung, stop it! It was only a dream!" I yelled thinking of the vision then realized I was yelling.

“Did the accident make you kind of hyper?” Kikwang stared at me weirdly.

“Uhm, no?” I asked confused.

“You seem to act weird now. You were just laughing then your face expression changed to an 'I just realized' type of face and yelled out.” He said looking at me straight in the eyes.

“No, I wasn’t, I was thinking of…of my friends. Yeah I was thinking of my friends.” I said nervously.

“You are one weird girl.” He smirked.

‘I’m not quite sure if I should ask him. He doesn’t know who's Khun. I’ll assume that it was all just a dream then.’ I thought. “Kikwang, did…we do anything at all? Are you sure I didn’t faint?” I checked to make sure.

“Why would we do anything? I'll get the nurse.” He said plainly and left the room.

(Kikwang’s POV)
"Jiyeon, I'm sorry" I whispered quietly to myself.

“Is she okay?” Khun asked worriedly.

“She’s okay.” I answered coldly.

“Did she really think that it was all just a dream?” Khun glanced at Jiyoung's room.

“Yea she doesn’t know you are here. What are you going to do?” I asked him.

“I’m going to go to the states tomorrow but seeing her like this, I won't go.” He said as he walked to the elevator. “but if it could calm her down, I will. Take care of her for me.

“Whatever.” I replied back as he entered it.

“Hey, are you the guy, who saved Jiyoung?” A voice said behind me.

“Huh?” I turned back to see who it was.

“You are! You’re hotter than I thought!” She yelled.

“Who are you?” I asked coldly.

“I’m Sunny and you are Kikwang right?” She happily said as if she was about to hug me.

“Go away. I’m not in the mood little girl.” I said annoyed.

“You’re never in the mood, come on, come with me.” She said dragging me.

“Let me go little girl.” I said coldly. Suddenly she let me go. She knocked on a door while I was turned back. Someone opened the door and she turned me faced her and hugged me.

“What the hell are you doing?” I pulled her away and saw Jiyoung next to me staring.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” Jiyoung said looking surprised and closed the door. I pushed the Sunny back and coldly said to her, “Stay away from me.”

“I don't want to! You're my hero.” She said pouting.

“I’m sorry.” I said as I leave into Jiyoung’s room.

“Wait for me, Kikwang” She tried pushing the door open. I pushed the door back and locked it. For a few minutes she was banging on the door.

“I’m sorry bout earlier.” I apologized to Jiyoung.

“It’s okay.” She smiled.

“She’s just a stranger who hugged me.” I said honestly.

“She admires you a lot then,” Jiyoung gave me two thumbs up.

I leveled my head down to hers. Just like Jiyeon. She was glamorous. The long hair that she had. The white milky skin that covers her entirely was flawless.

“Close your eyes.” I said without notice. I saw Jiyeon in her.

(Jiyoung's POV)

'Otteokke? Do I close my eyes? Should I listen to him? I… shouldn't. No, I won’t. Then why am I closing my eyes?' I did as he said and I felt his arms around me. It was a hug.

"Jiyeon, Bogo shipoyo." He sobbed  and broke down. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you."

I kept quiet, he needed to cry. Yet seeing him cry over my sister, pained me. She shouldn't have left the world. She had a perfect life and I ruined it.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Apple here! And how'd ya like the update? Hm, awesome? Horribble? Well if so, leave me a feedback! ^0^