Proper Engagement Party

EXO Suho One Shot Story

Its now 7 p.m. but he still not seeing her flash in the crowd and anywhere. Did she went somewhere else?

8 p.m. Suho was wandering around Insadong when he’s phone is ringing. He quickly pick it up.

“Isk..isk..” he heard a sobbing voice.

“J-joon..” the hoarse voice said.

“Fer! Where are you? Are you okay?” he ask worriedly as he run in the crowd. Hoping that he’ll see her somewhere there.

“I-i’m at the ddeukboki..str-“ she’s not finish yet but Suho knew where she was. He hurriedly get in the car and drove to Myeondong. To the ddeukboki stall they had visits last Sunday. When he arrived there, he blinked his eyes. Look at her who chat happily with the ahjumma. Frowning, he approach her.

“What are you doing? Pranking me?” he ask.

“Yup. Merong~” she stick out her tounge. He bite his lips. Angry. She doesn’t know how nuts he is when he drove like a hell to come here as fast as he can.

“We’re going home!” he grab her arms and pulled it.

“No!” she said. Grabbing and hold on tight at the table.

“What? You’re going to sleep here?”

“L-later. I’ll come home later. By myself.” She look at the ahjumma. Asking for help. But the ahjumma smile and leave them.

“No later beacause I’ll bring you now.” He pulled stronger and truns back when she’s aching. He look at her that crouching. His eyes then moved down to her legs. His eyes widened.

“Where’s your shoes?” he ask. She just stay silent.

“Han Ferna, where’s your shoes?” he ask again.

“Its gone.” She said as her head going down. Suho sigh. He should take her heart back, not fighting again. He grab her shoulder and make she sit back again. He saw her tears fall to her lap. He her hair gently.

“Tell me, what happened?” she start sobbing. She told him how she was almost getting when she went to a club with her friends. She saved herself by pushing the guy and hit him with her shoes. She run to the safest place she think and it this ddeukboki street. She called him because she was too afraid and she’s getting better when the ahjumma cheered her up with her delicious ddeukboki and soju.

Suho grasp his fist. Exasperate and angry at the same time. When he look at her, he relieve that she was fine and safe from that dirty hands. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Peck her head and whispered,

“I’m sorry. Sorry for not be able to be with you and save you.” he can feel she shook her head.

“No, its my fault. I should listened to you and come home early. Sorry for making you worried and starving.” Suho chuckled at the last word. He squeezed her arm.

“I’m sorry, and very, very sorry for the night incident at your house. On your birthday party.” She stop sobbing. Feels like she wanna get angry, he quickly her arm.

“Its accidently. She’s the one who started it and she just peck before I push her away.”

“Peck.” She scoffed him. Pouts then ask,

“Why did you pushed her? I thought you would pull her. Closer.”

“Because its not you.” he glance her. She do the same too.

“M-me?” Suho nod.

“I want you, not her.” he whispered to her ear. She blush. Oh my God. Where’s my innocent and gentle Joonmyeon? She glance him again. He’s being cheesy.

“B-but. Your first peck was gone.” Suho laugh.

“Its just a peck, dear. PECK.” He look at her. Looks like things like this important to her. He slightly smile and then quickly peck her lips. She look shocked.

“Satisfied now?” he ask. She pouts.

“Just a PECK.” She’s jeering him and suddenly he pulled her into kisses.

“How about now? Satisfied enough?” he ask. She blushing hard. She push him. Mad. Is he serious about this or just want to ?

“I’m serious, Ferna.” He look at her.

“I’m asking about the satisfication to make sure that the scar flew away.” he said again.

“Does it dissapeared?” she shook her head. She then up her index finger and said,

“One more kiss.” Suho wanna laugh at her act but he just smile and said,

“I’ll give you more.” Then he leaned and kissed her. He gave one last kiss and broke it. He then peck her corner lips and get up.

“Come on, lets go home. I have surprised for you.” he said as he lift her bridal-style.

“I-i can walk.” She said shyly because all eyes looking at them.

“Don’t you dare~” he sing. She smile and wrapped her arm around his neck.

“Don’t you fall~” she’s teasing him. He chuckled.

 

When they arrive home, its all dark. Suho put her down and take her hands then lead her inside.

“Surprise!!” all lights were on and there’s a banner said Congratulations On Your Engagement!

“Who are they?” she whispered to Suho.

“They all my dearest members. And the girls are theirs.” He said before the girls come and get Ferna. Bring her to a room and dressed her up. Tonight, they got a proper party for their engagement. They spend time together. She’s getting known all s and their girls except for the one who played the piano since the start. Suho had warned her not to ask Lay about girls. He hates it and he said he just want to focus on his carrier from now on.

Ferna look at him. From his eyes, when he was playing the piano, he looks sad and feel the song. His eyes, his heart, longing for someone. Just from the song he had played, she can feel it. Although its a sweet and love song but the soft melody tell the differences. When her eyes met him, she startled because she got caught watching him. But he smile at her and she smile back at him. She’s hoping that his heart open up for someone someday and live happily.

“What are you looking at?” she felt arms wrapped around her waist. She smile.

“Oh, its Lay.” Suho realized it. She nod.

“Would you love me like he does for the girl?” she ask. Suho smile and nod.

“Of course. Till we old, till we die.” He kiss her jaw.

“No. I want to see our grandchildrens first before we die.” She pouts. Suho chuckled.

“Okay, okay. I’ll love you till we old, till we see our grandchildrens and till we die.” She smile. Satisfied. Suho rested his chin on her shoulder.

“Oppa,” she called him.

“Hmm?”

“Marry me faster.” This time, Suho laughing hard. She’s the one who resisted it first, and now she’s the one who getting impatient.

“After the break would be.” He said. She chuckled at his answer. That’s too fast.

“I’ll wait.”

 

SUHO <3 FERNA

-THE END-

 


So that's it.

TT TT  its really ending now..the EXO One Shot Story~~

Huahuahua I'll miss this.

Thanks for reading and voting the past stories. Thanks for waiting till the last. ><

I love u guys!!  \ > . < /

Till we meet again~ XD