We Are One!

EXO Suho One Shot Story

“Huh?” Suho blink his eyes. There’s no one in the kitchen neither the food. Is she still sleeping? Suho climb upstairs again and went to her room. He stop infront of her room and take out the sticky note on her door.

I’m meeting my friends. I’ll be late so eat outside.

Suho pouts. There his sulky face come.

Ferna yawn when she entered the house and paused when the light was on. She saw Suho standing right infront of her. Fold his arm. Stare her angrily. She almost scream and luckily her hand that used to cover her yawn cover her scream’s will too. She blinked at him.

“Where have you been, Han Ferna?” oh well, when someone is calling someone with full name, isn’t that a bad sign?

“I’ve said I’m meeting my friends. They come here for a vacation.” She said then she open her shoes and put it in the shoe cabinet.

“From the morning till midnight?” Suho look at the clock hanging on the wall. Its already 12:30 a.m.

“What? At least I’m not joining them sleeping at the hotel and still coming home.” She glare him before walk pass by him. Suho grab her wrist.

“At least make me some food before you leave. Come home early and make me dinner.”

“I’ve said eat outside!” she accidently tone her voice. Suho startled. Ferna sigh.

“I’m tired and I’m going to sleep.” She go upstairs. Suho look at her. What’s with her again?

 

It has been 3 days they’re not talking and Ferna always come home late at night. He’s not waiting for her because she might getting more angry. He wanna fixed the situation but do not know how.

“Hyung~Suho hyung~Hyungie~~” when he was busy thinking, the two maknaes come and disturbing him with the creepy smile.

“Yes?” he still smile at them.

“Hyung, last Sunday we saw you with someone.” Said Kai.

“Yeah. Who is she? She‘s not your girlfriend right? Or she is, now?” Sehun ask him.

All the members heard it and they look at Suho. For their information, they knew that Suho doesn’t have any girlfriend. So do Lay. But Lay have once while Suho doesn’t. They curious about them two. At least Lay answered them that he have one, once although not the details on why they’re not together now.

“She’s not my girlfriend, but my fiancee.” He told them. Who was drinking and eating got chocked, while others jaw dropped.

“What? Hyung! You’re faster than us!” said Chen. Suho smile bitterly.

“Its family arrangement.” He said. Lay come and his back. He knew Suho’s problem because Suho knews him.

“Don’t you resist?” ask D.O

“Do you like her?” Chanyeol look at him.

“Love her?” Luhan too.

“I’m not resisting because I like and love her.” Suho answered with a sigh.

“But why you look sad?” Tao come near him.

“She hates you?” Kris ask. All the eyes look at the taller hyung. Glare him. He raised his eyebrow with a what look.

“Yes.” all eyes back to Suho. Baekhyun pouts. He understand the situation. Jihyun once said that she hates him.

“Tell me the problems. We’ll help.” Xiumin smile. Suho look at him with his sulky face.

“Yeah! Tell us. We’ll help because we are one!” said Tao. Suho smile. He was touched.

“Aww don’t cry hyung.” Sehun poke his shoulder. Suho chuckled.

“Its all started when...” he started to tell them. They all gathered around him, forming a round shape as they’re listening to a bedtime story.

“That’s tragic.” Said Kai.

“But hyung, what did exactly you do? She changed after her birthday party. Then it must be something that you do wrong.” Chen look at him. Suspicious. Because it must have reasons behind her act. Suho touch his chin. Thinking.

“Did she confess to you and you’re blur till not answering her?” Kris ask. He remember how blank he was when he fought with Nana about Luhan and his not understanding of her confessing through act. The kiss. Suho furrowing his eyebrows. They all waiting for his answer right now...

“AH!!” Suho shcoked himself when he remember that thing. The night incident at her garden! He pat his forehead. Mad at himself.

“B-because..its you!”

He remember her words. Yeah! Its him! Its his fault!

“I..I..No! Not me. The girl peck my lips.”

“WHAT? WHICH GIRL?” they all ask at the same time.

“One of her classmate. I saw her fell at the garden and help her. Then we have a talk before she suddenly wrapped my neck and peck my lips.”

“Wow, hyung. You’re fifteen at that time!” Kai shock. D.O smack his head. He grins.

“Oh god. She might cried a lot that night.” Luhan remember how Yemi cried when he found her. Suho is just fine because that girl peck his lips while him..Nana had kissed him. He glance at Kris. He never want to told him this. Let bygones be bygones.

“What should I do now?? She even don’t want to marry me. I think that she’ll run away on our wedding day.” Suho scooped his face. All s look at each other.

“Hyung, how’s your engaged party? Its going well?” suddenly, D.O ask him. Suho shook his head. Although there were many people (their parents’s friends), he was not happy because of her sulky face that time. All the time.

“Then we’ll make you one. The happening one.” Said D.O. Chen look at D.O with a happy look. Then Chen said,

“Just make sure you comeback with her in happy mode. Together, hand in hand.” Suho frown. Sound impossible.

“Yeah. The rest, leave it on us!” Baekhyun said.

“B-but, how should I make it up?” he ask. Stuttering because of nervousness.

“Say sorry, calm her down, then kiss her.” Luhan whispered to him. He look at Luhan. Luhan smile naughtily while Suho blush at the last word. Kiss her?? Is he serious?

“Trust me. But do it on your way, Joon.” Luhan wink at him.

“Meet at your house at 10!” Tao shout because he already out from the practice room. He smile and take out his phone. Dialling her number and put it on his ear.

“So, that’s the problem Ferna?” he smile bitterly. Feeling guilty and sad. He just forget the incidents since it not his peck with Ferna and he’s not expecting that she would saw that. He bite his lips when she’s not answering. He look at his watch. Its 5 p.m. He’s thinking where he should find her. He smile when he remember that he accidently heard her chats with her friend on the phone. They’re planning to go to Hongdae.