Her cooks reward

EXO Suho One Shot Story

After wake up, Suho move to wash his face and brush his teeth before he walk out and go to the kitchen. He smile when he sees her back who is stirring the coffee. Suddenly wanna give her a back hug. But, thinking about the risk of being kicked, he pouts and move the table intstead. Hearing the sound of a chair being pulled, Ferna turn around.

“Good morning!” she said. Suho who still feel sleepy out of sudden widen his eyes. He look at her.

“Morning!” he put up his hand. Greet her happily as she greet him.

“What did Chef Ferna cook today?” He ask. She smile and bring the plates. Suho help her by arranging the plates and the cups while she take out something from the oven.

“I’ve make baked porridge.” She said and put it on the table. Wow! She is no joke!

“Baked porride? Do you cook instant porridge?” she gave him a hit on his forehead with a wooden spoon. Gentle hit, actually.

“Do I seem like I cooked instant kimchi stew yesterday? Of course I make it by myself. Cook the porridge and bake it so its crust on top. I like porridge that way.” She said and dig the porridge. Suho his lips when he heard the crack sound of the crust. He’s getting hungry and impatient.

“Indeed! Your cook is jjang!” he gives her two thumbs up after he tasted it. She clap happily and Suho is amused to see that. She never act like this with him. Why did she changed different? Is she lonely that she act like this? Altough he likes her this way, but he is curious about the cold Ferna. Where is she? He wanna ask her but think about yesterday, he just hold it in.

“Beside cooks, don’t you have other works to do?” he look at her. She eating while thinking. Then she shrugged.

“I think no. That’s why I don’t want to stay here. There’s nothing I can do.” She pouts.

“So, how about shopping? Would you like me to take you out? Such a waste if you come to Seoul and not going to Myeondong.” He volunteers. Forget about homework for a while.

“We’re not going for a date right?” She raised an eyebrow.

“Nope. Take it as your cooking rewards.” Suho smile. She smile too and nod, agree. Inside, Suho was a bit sad. He was about to take it as a date but when she said that, he just think it other way. He really wanna know why did she hates him.

After breakfast, they dressed up and Suho drive to Myeondong. Ferna was totally excited when she saw a crowd everywhere along the street.

“Why so many people here?” she look at Suho.

“Its Sunday, Ferna.” She nod and walk. Accidently leave Suho behind. Suho quickly walk and catch her up. He grab her hand.

“Don’t get lost.” She stiffen at his touch. But she’s not refusing when he pulled her to walk along with him.

They walk along the street, looking and testing some spectacles, headband, hat, and many more. She feels very happy that day, Suho too.

“Hey, lets try that.” Finger at a ddeokboki street. His eyebrows jump up. Wow. He thought she’s a picky eater.

“Okay. Its delicious than at the famous restaurant.” He said.

“Really? Then lets eat!” they went and greet the ahjumma. While waiting she look at the picture that they had taken together and commenting on how Suho look. She’s teasing him. Suho blush and sometimes fight. The ahjumma smile when look at them. They look like a sweet couple at that time.

In the car on the way home,

“I wanna ask you something.” Suho slightly glance her.

“What is it?” she look at him with a smile.

“May I know why are you protesting the marriage?” he carefully ask her. Take a glance again that caught her smile fading away at his question. He swallowed. Oops.

“Just because.”

“You must have a reason, Ferna.” She look out at the street.

“Answer me. Do you hate me that much?”

“No.” she quickly answer.

“Then why? Why are you resisting our marriage?”

“B-because..its you!” she ran out as the car stop at the garage.

“Me?” Suho confused at her answer. In the car, he think about their child moments.

Their parents were good friends. Especially their mother who are bestfriend in school till college. To keep the relationship, they had decided to engage their children. In the past, Suho and Ferna actually good friend. When their parents meet, they always play together at the park. Suho would always push her on the swing. They sometimes singing together and share many stories.

Unfortunately, the good relationship getting dimmer as they reach puberty and attending secondary school. But they still talking and sometimes smile as greeting each time their eyes meet. One day, on her birthday party, its the last time she’s being nice to him. He do not understand why but the next meeting with her, she just glare him or sharply stare. Its when they’re 15.

Suho really do not understand. He think that she might got a boyfriend and send someone to investigate about it but she doesn’t have one. He relieved to know that because he likes her. Yeah, he likes her since they little and only her in his heart. He just doesn’t care much about her act since he’s busy with study and he start to train at SM Centre. And..

He was totally shocked when she resisted their marriage planned. Their parents too, but they managed to calm her down and finally getting them engaged last year. After that, Suho totally care about her act. He wanna know why but she always avoiding him. This time was totally the best time to ask her about that but seems like not too when she just run inside the house without the details.

“What is my fault?” he scooped his face. Stress.

Meanwhile, Ferna straightly went into her room. She pouts as she throw her handbag away and lying on the bed.

“Stupid, Joon.” She muttered alone. “He still doesn’t get it or he had forget it?” she rewinds the memory. The memory on her 15 birthday party.

Suho come to her with a big smile. Then he handed his big gift. She welcomed it happily and said,

“Wah! Its big! Thanks Joonnie oppa! I love you.” Suho smile and petting her head.

“I love you too.” He said. She blush when she heard it. She just accidently said it, but she meant it. So, she’ll not taking back of what she had said and just smile. When the music started, its time to dance. Ferna want Suho to be her partner, that’s why she is finding him now. She had decided to confess to him and ask him for a dance. She smile when she think about her plan. Sounds like she’s a brave girl.

Her excited steps had stiffen and stop right away when she saw him with a girl at her house garden. He was standing with his back towards her. She silently cried when she saw the girl’s arm wrapped around his neck. Not wanting to see more, she run inside through the back door and cried in her room. That’s the time she feels betrayed. She can feel that Suho likes her too but the feels now faded away when she saw that.

“I hate you, Joon.” She said in sobbing.

Tears fall again. Ferna cried that night as the memory freshen in her head. She thought that Suho would defy the marriage but he agreed straight away. Which make she hates him more. Thinking that he’s a player. Playboy! Tch. How can I fall for his sweet words? She think about yesterday and today. Suho had said all sweet words to her. Make she melting.

“I hate you more, and more!” she throw the pillow on the floor. Clenched her teeth.

“I’m not losing.” She dialled a number.