Summer break with her

EXO Suho One Shot Story

“You’re back.” Said someone from the living room. Suho look at the person. GULP.

“M-mr.Han.” Suho is shocked to see him here. Beside him was Mrs.Han. Infront of them were his parents. Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim. Hmm..that’s mean she’s here too. Suho look at the figure who just went downstairs. She gave him a sharp glare before sit with her parents. Suho sigh. He just walk upstairs. Wanna go to his room and take a bath then sleep. He was very tired right now.

“Joon, where are you going?” his dad ask. He turn his back.

“We have something to tell you. Come here sweetie.” His mom called. Suho blush a bit. He had warn his mom not to sweetie him infront of other people, but seems like she didn’t listen to him.

“Aww~ no need to shy Joonmyeon. You’re going to be part of our family in no time.” Suho swallowed when he heard that and he glance at the girl across him. She is Han Ferna. She is his fiancee. They’re engaged last year. The day he turned 17.

“I’m just 18 aunty.” His mom nudge him.

“Ah, don’t worry, he’s not familiar yet. I bet after this summer he’ll calling you mummy.” His mom said to her friend. Mrs.Han smile. Suho look at her. Suspicious. They’re not getting he married soon, right?

“Yeah. We’re going for a vacation to Europe tomorrow morning. So, I hope you’ll take good care of our Ferna.” Mr.Han said.

“What?” Suho shocked. Ferna stare at him. Giving eyes signal. Suho roll his eyes.

“The four of you?” he ask. The parents nod. “Can’t bring us along?” he ask again.

“Sorry boy, but considered it as our honeymoon. But if you married to her then you can follow.” Mr.Han said.

“I’ll just stay here.” Ferna said. Finally, she voiced out.

“Yeah, that’s the plan anyway. You two stay here, take good care of the house and we’ll see you again after the break ends.” Their jaw drops. What?? Mr.Kim chuckled when look at their reaction toward his words.

“Why so long~” Ferna using her aegyo. Still not giving up. Suho just look at her. He is sure enough by the end they’ll stay together. He’s right when Ferna was pouting when she went into her room. He smile. She’s cute but, they are not match to each other. Well, she’s the one who protest this relationship while he said nothing because he is all focused on his study and training. That make she mad and hate him more.

 

“You like it, don’t you?” she ask him when their parents already went. They walking inside the house after sending them. He just shrugged.

“And you hate it, don’t you?” he look at her. Huh. She look away and went to her room. Suho shrugged again and went to his own room too. Better he finished his piling homeworks from fighting.

Klang! Ting! Suho stopped writing. He heard something. What is she doing? Then he heard sound of waters and sound of pan and spatula colliding. He chuckled. She’s cooking! He smile because he is impressive. He just about to ask her out for food when he finish his essay but he guess, he’ll eat alone then. He continue writing and sometimes smiling when he heard another noises.

“I hope the kitchen is fine.”

Knock, knock, knock. After hour, his door was knocked. Suho get up. Maybe she need something. When he opened the door, Ferna was standing there.

“Lets eat.” She said as she walk away. Suho smirk. Oh yeah, is this how she ask someone to eat. He closed the door and follow her to the kitchen.

“I’m glad that you’re not putting the kicthen into fire.” He said as he sit on the chair. She just stay silent while pour the orange juice into the glasses. Suho look at the dishes on the table. Wow! She’s good. She cooked kimchi stew, fried mixed vegetables, grilled beef and fresh lettuces.

“Wow. It looks delicious!” Suho said. Just then, he saw her smile. He smile too. Feeling good that she not starting the sharp glare competition as they always did when they met.

“I-i tried my best.” She said when Suho on the way to taste the kimchi stew. Suho smile before he tasted the stew. He closed his eyes, and act like he was doing an advertisement.

“Mmmm..yummy!” Ferna roll her eyes. Then she startled when Suho petting her head.

“My future wife cooks better than the chef!” his compliments make she shy. She cover it by take a taste too. Hmm..she also satisfied with her cook.

“I thought a billionair daughter doesn’t cook.” He said as he taste the fried mixed vegetables.

“Well, I’m going to hold the title of wife anyway.” Suho grins. Yeah.

“Hmm..you starting to be a good wife. Should I start to be a good hubby too?” she stop chewing the beef.

“N-no need to.”

“Why?”

“We’re not married yet.”

“But we will.”

“No we’re not.” She stare his eyes. Suho seems startled with a why look. His sad face make she feel guilt.

“I’m full.” She put the chopsticks beside and get up. Suho send her away with a sad gaze.

“Do she hates me that much?” he slowly chewing the beef. Suddenly feeling full.

Knock, knock. Ferna walk to open the door. When she opened it, there’s no one. Frown, and when wanna closed the door, she saw a tray of food infront of her. A bowl of rice with chopsticks on it. Other were the dishes. There’s a sticky note too.

I’m sorry for just now. Please don’t starve yourself. Eat okay? Its such a waste not to finish these delicious dish~

                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Joon.

She smile when she read that. Luckily she still hungry. She pick up the tray and bring it into her room.

Suho smile when she take it. He was watching form afar. Hiding behind the wall. He make a YES! pose.