Take 6 (part 1)

Our Destined Destiny

 

 

 

 

 

Rated M for the same reasons as the previous chapters. From Myungsoo point and you are allowed to hate me and Myungsoo’s stupidity. Do comments or I’ll never update this story forever~~~ *laugh maniacally*

 

 

 

“What are you doing that you just come home at this time,??”

Sungyeol that is trying to kick away his shoes shock by the sudden greet. His hand trailed the wall to find the light switch. He smiled widely upon seeing the person sitting on the couch.

“Myung-ah,. You’re home early,. Did you want to eat,? I’ll –“

“When are you going to answer my question,??”

“Uhh,??”

“Where are you from,??” Myungsoo ask sternly. He ask, no it’s more to beg his manager to get home early. To meet his love and make up for his hectic schedule that they never had time together only to meet the cold, empty apartment.

“I,. I’m going out with my friend. He’s in issues that he need me to,. To accompany him,.” Sungyeol answer hesitantly.

“What you want to –“

“Who,??” once again, Myungsoo cut his word.

“Sungjong,. It’s Sungjong,..”

Myungsoo scowled. Sungjong?? That sick puppy that always want Sungyeol attention. That boy who Sungyeol’s parent try to set up with him,? That super rich kid who ever rent a whole cinema just to watch a movie with his Sungyeol. Just to show him what he can do for Sungyeol. That boy most probably just tried to get his attention. He must very glad that Myungsoo is busy. And he can’t even imagine how many time they had get out together without his consent.

He doesn’t even know is it devil or just his pure jealousy, he pushed unsuspicious Sungyeol to the couch. His eyes grow wide from the sudden treatment. Myungsoo launch forward and seal his lips on Sungyeol’s softer one. He sigh in relieve. God know how much he missed that boy and kissing him. Finally, he feels at home. 

But then, remembering the one name from his lips, he grew furious. He started to attack the taller milky neck. He nips slowly and then bit hardly on the pure skin.

Hurts,. It’s hurt,. Myung stop it,.”

Sungyeol keeps on whimpering as if it is a pray. Myungsoo couldn’t help but feel bad. No, he couldn’t give up now. Sungyeol need to know that he own him. Blood start to ooze due to his constant biting. Guilt swept on him and he start to on the spot to ease his pain.

“You’re mine,. You know that, right,?? Never talk to him anymore,.” He finally said - harshly. He hated to hurt Sungyeol but his friend words ring on his ears. No, he would never let it happen.

“But he’s almost like my dongsaeng,.” Sungyeol raised his voice slightly.

“And he like you,..”

“But,…”

 

No,. In Myungsoo’s life, there will be no compromise if it involved Sungyeol. No BUT. Sungyeol is his and his alone. He is possessive and obsessive for Sungyeol.

Sound of harsh slap can be heard around the room. Myungsoo’s hand had move unconsciously. Sungyeol’s head tilted to his right side due to the impact. Myungsoo shocked but try to compose his heart. The blood pooling on the corners of Sungyeol’s lips make him feel worst.

“Never,!!!”

He shouts just to cover his feelings and regrets it immediately when tears flow from those lovely eyes. He is stunned with Sungyeol’s reaction. Does Sungyeol hurt too much,? Oh, how worried he is. Moving slowly, he catches Sungyeol’s lips on him. Slight angry when the taller not responding to his kiss but then just shoved his tongue in the latter warm cavern. His whimpers soon being muffled and Myungsoo feel better for that. At least he can’t hear his angel crying anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

“When are you going to bring that hot boyfriend of yours again,??” Kai, his trainee friend from the company ask him when they met for dance practice.

“Oh,. He’s busy with his study. I shouldn’t bothering him, don’t I,??”

“Seriously hyung,?? If it’s me, I wouldn’t even let him away from my eyes and keep him for myself only,..”

Myungsoo chuckled.

“Yah,. Haven’t you had Sehun already,??”

“Sehun,?? Oh, come on hyung, even Sehun said he prefer your boyfriend more than me,.”

“He said so,??”

“Of course I choose him,.” Sehun suddenly appear and plopped besides his boyfriend. “I mean what else do you want,? Handsome, checked. He is ten times handsome than Kai after all and importantly, he is fairer. (“Hey I’m not that dark” Kai shrieked)  Tall, checked. Cute, checked. And he had that chubby cheek with those gummy smiles. Plus I heard his family is wealthy. What else can I ask for,?? He is in simply perfect,.”

“Yeah,. And that delicious looking . I swear he look so able.” Kai said dreamily. Myungsoo kind of want to kick the younger boy for even thinking of his Yeollie but Sehun had beats him.

“Yah,. Don’t you dare imagining other boy other than me,.” Sehun pouted. Myungsoo shivered a little. That boy always had poker face and seeing acts cute seems so wrong. He’s not as cute as his Sungyeol after all.

“But hyung,. Isn’t it hard,??” Sehun asked curiously.

“What,??”

“Your relationship,. You’re busy nowadays, right,?? Don’t he feel lonely.? Is he ok with that,??”

“I think our relationship is just fine.”

“But you don’t get to see him often, right,??”

“I guess,..”

“Eyy,. He can just find someone else. Nobody will reject him after all. Had he ever act weird,??”

“Weird,? How weird,? He’s just the same, Kai-ah,. He still waits for me on the couch till he sleep. Prepare my breakfast and dinner. Nothing change,.”

“Like when you’re doing him. You know, maybe,..” Kai trailed his word. Air quoting the word ‘doing him’

“Yah,. He’s naïve. We never do that..”

“Oh God,. You’re not living hyung,.” Kai said dramatically. “We’re his sunbae Sehun-ah.”

Sehun scowl at Kai word. Hit his lover on the head.

“He is nice then. Good for you, hyung,.” Sehun pats Myungsoo’s knee before gets up. “I’m going to the bathroom and hyung,.. You’re so lucky,.”

“Yes,. You’re so lucky to get him hyung,..” Kai added with his big grin when Sehun silhouette lost from his view.

Myungsoo hit his head playfully. He know what that boy mean based from his comment earlier.

“But hyung,.” Kai become serious suddenly. “You really are lucky. Be glad to have such a loyal person by your side. If it’s me, I’ll just left you already. You’re too busy that I bet you rarely met him right,? So, you must take a good care of him. Nobody will resist him. He may be loyal to you now but the time will come where he will grow tired of you. Where he’ll need someone else that can spent time on him rather than dance or vocal practice. When that time comes, you can do nothing and letting him go will be the only option. So, hyung,. Make sure you’ll never do something that you’ll regret later.”

Kai smile warmly and Myungsoo are so proud of his matureness. He knows Sehun is lucky to have him.

Though, despite other positive word Kai said, his mind keeps on replaying the other thing.

“I’ll just left you already” “nobody will resist him” ““need someone by his side” “someone else” “spend more time on him” “let him go”

“You know hyung,? Before we get together, Sehun had a boyfriend since his middle school. They live together and he loves him so much. When he becomes trainee, they start to spend less and lesser time for each other since his boyfriend also busy with his study. Just like yours right now, right,??”

Myungsoo nod slowly. A signal for Kai to continues his story.

“His boyfriend becomes different. And finally he get to know that his boyfriend cheat on him with a boy in his class. He caught them having together in their bed. There’s nothing he can do. After everything he had done for him. He gives him his time, love, body and heart. But that bastard tells him that he grew tired of him and needs someone else. So he let him go. He had to,.”

 

 

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

 

“You aren’t going anywhere Kim Myungsoo,.” the harsh tone of  his trainer make Myungsoo flinched.

“But it’s already night and I shouldn’t have anything tonight,. Didn’t I,??” he tried to reasoned. He wants to take Sungyeol out. They’ll have a romantic dinner as his apologize for his harsh action that day. He’s already smiling at the thought when his trainer voice boomed across the training room.

“Not tonight,. You’re kinda distracted and I need you to practice the dance again till you could do it better,.”

“But hyung,. He’s too tired for that. He don’t have any holiday last week,.” Kai tried to persuaded the older man.

“No can’t do,. If you want to succeed, this is what you have to sacrifice. The moments you reached the top, you can rest all you want, and the person who will always look down on you will never see you the same as before.”

 

 

“What can you give to my son,? You’re practically nothing,..”

“I can give him love and happiness Ms. Lee,..”

“Love,?? Do you think we don’t love him,? Happiness,? Did you think he’s not happy before,? We give him everything,. But still, he turn away from us and choose you over everything,..” Mr. Lee replied. He smirked proudly with his expensive wine glass half-filled with the liquid twirling in his hand.

“Oh darling,. Just let them be,. The moments Sungyeol realised it, he’ll leave this good for nothing boy,.” Ms Lee reasoned. At that moments, Myungsoo swear, he’ll do everything he can just to make sure Sungyeol will stay by his side. The things he don’t know is that Sungyeol just need him,..

 

 

“You ok hyung,??”  Sehun sits and put his head on Myungsoo’s shoulder.

“I’m fine,.”

“Do you want us to talk to coach,??”

“No,. No need to,. He’s right,..”

“But you need rest.”

“I need to succeed more than resting Sehun-ah,.”

And Sehun sigh at his stubbornness. “Whatever you thing is right, hyung,..”

 

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

-“Hello,..”

Sungyeol’s gentle voice can be heard from the phone and then only Myungsoo realise how much he miss him.

 

-“Yeah,. Yeol,. Why did you call me,??”

He asks nonchalantly. No, he can’t be weak. He had to resists Sungyeol. He needed to prove his parents that he’s the one for him.

“Come on Myungsoo,.” the trainer nudges him. He motion for his trainer for five minutes and he nodded before leave him.

 

 -“No,. I just,. My parents is going to come,. I’m going to cook something special,. You’ll ---”

 

-“I’m not joining it,.”

Myungsoo cut his word.

 

-“Hurm,.”

 

 

-“Sigh,. I’m busy Yeol,. That’s your family anyway. Not like they want to meet me,.”

‘They never want to meet me,.’ He want to say that out loud but he’ll never want to make Sungyeol’s parents seems bad. After all Sungyeol never know how they threat Myungsoo. He thought that Myungsoo just being insecure.

 

 -“But,..”

 

-“Just cook something special for them, yeah,. And please don’t burn the apartment,..”

Myungsoo chuckled. He tried his best to be natural before ending the conversation.

“They never like me Sungyeol, when can you see it,??”

 

 

 

 

A/N : Dear my loves,.. I’m sorry for the late update.. I have just finished my university + college + faculty + department orientation and I’m beyond exhausted. And this story,.. I’ll never abandon this, I just need some time to update. University is a bit harsh,. I wonder if I can survived this,. Oh,. And this is the first part, I barely had time to know my roommate but since I miss AFF and my loves, I’m updating for you guys,. Do comments and sorry for the error in this story,. Smile always~~~