Take 4

Our Destined Destiny

 

 

 

Myungsoo’s hands trace the figure before him delicately. The button nose, that plump lips, those pair of beautiful eyelids. The things that he had being craving so much. 5 years of not be able to hear his voice, kiss his lips and those playful gaze that had been always him. He had lost it for so long, and now that he had it back, he doesn’t have any plan to let it go. He never had any plan let Sungyeol go, but thing happen. And he can do nothing about the past. What he knows is that he’ll change the future.

 

Jealousy.

That’s what he feel when Sungyeol’s shirt lift a little. He gets to see that lovely collarbone. It’s a nice feeling saves the reddish bruise on it. It’s a love bite. It’ll need a stupid person to not know it. If it’s 5 years ago, he will be happy to say that’s him. His mark that means Sungyeol is his. But now, it pained him. It means that Sungyeol is someone else. He is Chanyeol’s.

 

He touches the bruise. Slowly at first before he lost it. He wants to erase it and his rage gets the best of him. He gets a quite harsh and Sungyeol whimper due to it. He regained his conscious faster than Myungsoo’s liking. 

 

“What,?? What are you doing,??” pushing his hand a little, Sungyeol quickly wake up and scooted backwards. His body hit the headboard hardly due to his sudden move.

Myungsoo just had his -eating-grin in his face.

“I said to you,. We need to talk,.”

“There’s nothing left to talk about,..” he wake from the bed and try to walk only to be stop by Myungsoo.

“Sungyeol,. There’s something ----” his word comes to halt when Sungyeol raised his hand.

“Stop,. No,. No more,. There’s nothing. Everything comes to end when you decided not to show up at the airport 5 years ago. No more,..” Sungyeol is sobbing at the end of his word.

“But Sungyeol,!!”

“No,!!”

“You’re the one who left me.!! You left me first,!! I come but there’s no you,!!”

The situation goes out of control. They yelled to each other. Sungyeol just want to cower on the bed. Want to disappear if possible because Myungsoo’s yelled is something that he wants to forget. He doesn’t want to face the same situation again.

 

So, he collapsed.

His jelly knee had given up on him and he fell on the floor. Trembling hardly and sobbing like crazy.

“I’m sorry,.”

The taller don’t even respond. His hands on his face but his tears trailed along it.

“I know you’re afraid,. I’m sorry,.”

“Stop crying Yeol,. I’m sorry,.. Sorry,.” The raven replied the word repeatedly. He toddled closer to the brunet. Attempted to soothing him but just as he want to put his hand on the latter shoulder, he was being pushed.

“Don’t,. Just go,..”

And there’s nothing he can do. He just did what the other person does when they are being pushed – he left.  

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

 

“He left,..” the whisper doesn’t go unnoticed by the other.

“What,??”

“No,. It’s nothing,..” he tries to reassure the other man.

“So,. Where did you go after the concert,?? You just like making fool of me,. I’m literally thinking that you’ve been kidnap and literally going crazy,..”

The said man just chuckled.

“I’m not going anywhere. Just to my house,.”

“But you’re not there,..”

“Not the dorm. I’m going to MY house,..” he emphasis the word MY.

“Yeah,. Your house.. What’s in there anyway,??”

“Something hyung,. There’s something there,..” Myungsoo answer seriously but it went unnoticed by Sunggyu.

He looked at his phone.  The pictures of Sungyeol that he takes when he’s sleep (lost conscious due to the chloroform he applied on him) before. He mutters something under his breath.

“Why did you leave again, Yeollie,..”

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

“Where are you,??”

Come the worried question when he entered the house. He just sits on the couch. His minds absentmindedly think what to answer and why did he come there instead his own apartment. He did run away when he don’t hear any sound around the house. He did worried at first, but thank God, Myungsoo doesn’t lock him there.

“Hey,. I’m worried for you, ok,??” Chanyeol hand is on his shoulder. His happy smile makes his face brighten. Sungyeol couldn’t help but melt under his loving gaze.

“I,.. Love you,.” Sungyeol said lowly before hugging Chanyeol. His mouth looking for the latter and again they share the slow, loving gaze that Sungyeol initiated himself.

Chanyeol is one who never pushed someone against their will but he can’t help but feel intrigue. It’s like Sungyeol try to assured himself on something. And he really wanted to know what it is. So, he asked again despite Sungyeol distraction.

“So, where are you, yesterday,??”

“I’m… I’m going home first,. Yeah,. Woohyun hyung is in hurry and need help,. And I just come home first,.”

Silent,.

“Channie,..”

Another insignificant silent,.

“I’m sorry that I don’t tell you first,. Please don’t be mad,..”

 

‘Don’t be mad,..’ the word rand and bounce in Chanyeol minds.

“I’ll never mad at you, silly Yeollie,.. Let’s get you something to eat,. You must be hungry after barging into my house,..” Chanyeol says playfully before dragging Sungyeol with him.

‘I’ll never mad at you,. No matter how much I want to,. No matter how much you lie to me,. I’ll never stay mad at you,..’

 

On the other hand, the said man smiles lightly. ‘Thanks Chanyeol,. Thanks for not asking anything,..’

 

 

 ---BEFORE---

12 AM, AFTER THE CONCERT

STILL AT THE VENUE

 

 

“Go home Chanyeol,..” Minseok pats the tired male shoulder. His boyfriend, Luhan is on his side. He had Minseok’s bag on his right shoulder and his own drape on the other.

“Yeah,. Go home and rest. You had woke hard today,.”

“Sungyeol is a big boy. He can take care of himself,.” Kris interjects.

“But he’s my baby,..”

“Baby my ,. You both are practically giant,.” Tao retorted.

“You mean us,. You and Kris also giant,.”

“Guys,. Stop bickering,.” Minseok, as the elder tried to stop the STUPIDS.

“Yeah,. Just go home,. As I said before, he can take care of himself. Surely,. But if it’s my Minseokkie I’ll be just like you,.” Luhan added. Minseok just face palmed.

“I bet you’ll be worser,..” Baekhyun piped in.

“Not you too,..” Minseok said annoyed.

“Ok,. Ok,. Now everyone,. You guys can just go,. I’ll wait here,.”

“No,. Let’s all go,. It’s late Chanyeollie,.” Minseok again tried to persuade the baby giant. He pulled the latter hand with him. The others followed. And Luhan just pouted continuously for Minseok and Chanyeol’s skinship.

“Total PDA in front of boyfriend,. Very well Minseokkie,. You’re just lucky that I love you so much..”

 

 

2AM, AFTER THE CONCERT

CHANYEOL’S APARTMENT

 

 

“Sungyeol is not home,. I though he’ll be with you,??” the question irked Chanyeol.

“He’s not here,. Or else I’ll never call you hyung,..”

“Well I’m sorry I don’t know,. You guys practically living together. He don’t even get home yesterday,.”

Chanyeol sigh slowly.

“Sorry Woohyun hyung,. I’m just worried that I lost him. And you’re his roommate and best friend I though you’ll know..”

“It’s ok,. I know,.”

“Tell me if he get home, can you hyung,??” his voice drips in hope.

“I will,..”

“And hyung,..”

“Yeah,..”

“Never tell him I ask you anything,..”

 

 

 

 

Guys,. I’m back,.

Sorry for the late update and thanks for participating in telling me whoever you guys want for Sungyeol to end with,. And more drama~~~ I’ll try best to do it,. I’m a dramatic person after all.

As you can see I kind of make Chanyeol’s bright side disappear. Sorry for that. I’m stuck with my 4 angst fic and I hope it explain why.

 And I want to know the feedback for this chapter. So, do comment. For all Muslims, have a happy Eid al-Fitr people~~~