Take 3

Our Destined Destiny

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you ok,??”

Chanyeol had his worried tone in his sentence. Sungyeol had been painfully silent since the concert starts. Not that Sungyeol is chatty like him, it’s just he seems different.

 

“I’m fine Yeol,..”

Sungyeol snuggled closer in Chanyeol embrace. He tightened Chanyeol arms around him. He needed Chanyeol. He couldn’t face Myungsoo alone. He pecks Chanyeol lips. Aware that they can’t be saw in the darkness of the concert.

 

“You know I love you right,??”

 

“Of course I know,.. I love you too,. So much,..” – Chanyeol reply with hint of seriousness in his voice. Chanyeol rarely serious, but when he did, everyone couldn’t help but believe.

‘I love you so much,. So much that it hurts when you seems to be not forgetting him,..’ – he added in his heart.

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

Don’t leave like this, don’t show me your turned back for the last time

I won’t ever leave your side again

You can hate me, who had left you once

I’ll try to endure it, I’ll be in pain, everything for you, oh you

I won’t ever let go of this tightly held hand again

You can hate me, who had made you cry and left you once

I’ll remember it all, I’ll be in pain, for you, for you

Don’t say you can be happy without me

I’ll be good to you, I won’t lose you, I’m right next to you

Don’t leave, don’t turn around, I can’t let you go like this

Even if you leave me like this, you can’t escape me

Cause you are my destiny

 

*Destiny – Infinite*

 

 

 

 

 

L sings the song with his heart. His eye all the time is in Sungyeol and Chanyeol direction. They are far from the stage. Yet, he can clearly saw Sungyeol pecking Chanyeol and they declaring their love on each other. His heart hurt.

 

He always imagining his meeting with Sungyeol yet the fact is far from his imagination. He wants to meet Sungyeol. Yes, but he want to be able to talk to him. The misunderstanding that had occurs. To atoned their relationship. But the fact hurt him so much.

 

Sungyeol had someone else. And that someone is not him.

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

“I don’t want to help him,. Yeol,. Let’s shift..”

Sungyeol keep on whining after the concert. His hand on Chanyeol shirt tugging him till he agreeing with him. They need to keep the equipment and of course, help the artist to get rid of the microphone and all the wire snaking on their body.

 

“Why,??  I had promise with those Miss A girl,..”

“Oh,. That’s it,? Those girl is more important than me,??”

“…….”

 Fine,. I’m going with that L boy,. Humph,..”  

 Chanyeol chuckled silently. Sungyeol is not the one who would act cutely or jealousy all the time. So, seeing that is like a new Sungyeol for him.

 

“Geez,. You’re creepy,. How can you look at Sungyeol like that,??” – Tao the panda suddenly hit his shoulder.

“What,? It’s the same way you look at Kris anyway. And let me be,. He’s my boyfriend after all,..” Chanyeol mehrong-ed him.

“It’s the way he look at me, ok,??  I’m not that creepy,..” Tao push him away.

“Go to your loverboy Chanyeollie,!!”

 

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

“Can we talk,??”

“No,..”

Come the fast response from Sungyeol. Myungsoo just sigh.

“We need to talk Yeollie,..”

“I don’t want,..”

Sungyeol hand work fast around Myungsoo body. Myungsoo know he just want to go away fast from him. When the last piece of the microphone had been removed, Sungyeol don’t even spend a glance on Myungsoo before sprinting away.

 

‘No,. I’m not going to let you go this time,..’

 

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

“I’m going to you,..”

“It’s ok,. I’m coming,.. I’m already at,.. Mphhh..”  Chanyeol can hear Sungyeol’s voice being muffled on the phone.

 

“Yeol,.. Are you ok,??”

“Mphhhh,….”

“Sungyeol,..”

“….”

“Yeol,!!!!”

 

“I’ve already said. We’re going to talk,..” – that’s the last thing Chanyeol heard before the phone been switch off.

 

 

 

I’m sorry,. I know it’s short but I’m actually kind of confuse,? Yeah,. I’m torn in either I should make this story a bit dark like L becoming a psycho or just let them be all that heartbroken then add with a little bit of drama, or,… Oh,. Just tell me whatever you want me to do or add. I’ll try my best to shift it,. And, do comment, it brighten my day.. Love~~~

 

One more, Myungsoo and L is the same person. I’ll use Myungsoo whenever I relate him with Sungyeol and it is L whenever he’s singing or alone.