Take 2

Our Destined Destiny

 

 

 

Our Destined Destiny Take 2

 

 

“Jagi-ah,.”

 

Sungyeol that is busy arranging the setting of the stage startled when a pair of arms wrapped around him. He turns and automatically smiles when meet with a happy face of Chanyeol in front of him.

 

“Wae,??”

 

The latter buried his face in Sungyeol’s shoulder. He murmured something that Sungyeol couldn’t understand. So, he moves Chanyeol to his front.

 

“What’s that,? I don’t understand.”

 

“You’re too busy that you don’t even look at me,..” the latter pouted. Sungyeol just laugh.

 

“You’re the one who want my help right. So stop it. It’s weird that this happy virus all glooming you know,..” Sungyeol placed the Chanyeol in his embrace. He rocks his body slightly.

 

 

 

“Can you two giant not being all this mushy-mushy in the public. It’s yucky,…” A voice startled them. They turn and met in eyes with Kris and Tao - Chanyeol best friend.

 

“Say the couple of giant.” Chanyeol retorted. Earning smacks on his head.

 

“Yah,. What are you doing,? Stop harassing my boyfriend,..” Sungyeol rubs his hand on the spot that Kris hit on Chanyeol’s head.

 

“See.. Stop bullying me hyung,. My Yeollie hate it.” Chanyeol mehrong-ed at them.

 

“Whatever,. Just work faster. Our superstar will be here in a few hours.” Kris says before walking/dragging Tao with him.

 

“What’s that,? Geez,. Oh, Chanyeol-ah,. Who’s the artist that will be here,??” Sungyeol asks while arranging the audio setting with Chanyeol latching on his back.

 

“It’s a solo artist and a few more group. Why ask,? I bet you don’t even know them.”

 

Sungyeol chuckled. It’s true after all. He is not a person that into music and fame. He’s just a boring person that doesn’t even know Infinite, Exo, Miss A and other k group. Not that he hate. He just doesn’t want to know anything about them. Afraid that he will meets his past in them.

 

“Whatever,. Now you go and do your work,. Then only we’ll meet,. Ok,.” Sungyeol shrugged Chanyeol off of him and walk away. Leaving Chanyeol dumbfounded.

 

 ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

“Kim Myungsoo,..”

 

The loud call wake L from his trace. He glares at Sunggyu.

 

“What did I say about calling me like that,?”

 

“So,? I’ve been calling L for a thousand times and you don’t even hear it. All everyone know you’ll respond when you called as Myungsoo,. Why,? Cause you think it’s him,??” Sunggyu had his troll face while mocking L much to his dismay.

 

“Whatever,. When are we going to go back.?”

 

 “Tomorrow,. Geez,. Don’t tell me you forgot the university concert this evening,. In which we’re going late if don’t move right this instant,.” Sunggyu says while picking L’s bag and shove some of L’s necessity into it.

 

L groaned loudly. Attempt to gets the bag from Sunggyu’s hand.

 

“Can I just stay,? I’m tired from the fan meet the other day,.”

 

“No way,. Now wake up and get ready,. I’ll be waiting in the car.  15 minutes. Late and I’ll leave,..” Sunggyu gets up and leave the hotel room. And L can only sigh. Waking up, he started get ready.

 

He holds his necklace and kissed it. He then tucks in his necklace inside his shirt.

 

“I hope I’ll meet you,. Yeollie-ah,..”

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

 

The backstage was a chaos. Everyone was running and busy. L or Myungsoo was standing stupidly on his place. Sunggyu had to leave and run some errand from the company president. So, he was practically alone. He never went to such an unorganized concert.

 

“I’m sorry for the inconvenient. Our club member had to practically do everything. I’ll send Yeol to tend you.” A very tall and handsome man suddenly approach L. The name ‘Yeol’ caught his interest.

 

“What do you want,? I’m busy,..” a rather deep voice  suddenly says  from the back.

 

“Oh,.. Yeol-ah,. Can you help here,? L need some help,.”

 

L eyed the male before him.  The male is has a happy vibe around him. He has a fairy ears and as tall as the man approaching him – Kris. He had a tag with his name written on it –Chanyeol. ‘Yeol,.Tchh,. There is sure a lot of person with name Yeol in this world.’ L laughed and feel himself is a stupid pathetic person.

 

“I’m busy. There’s Miss A I need to help..”

 

Kris rolled his eyes. L nearly laughed at their childishness. They’re funny of course.

 

“Say that once again and I’ll tell Yeollie,.. Oh,. There he is,.. Yeollie,!!!” Kris shouted. Causing both L and Chanyeol to closes their ears.

 

“What,??” a gentle voice greet them from L’s back. L almost breaks his finger as he clenched his hand tightly. The voice was so familiar. 5 years will not erase his memory of that voice. He turns slowly. Almost faint as he saw the face he had been looking for years - Sungyeol.

 

“I’m not doing anything,. It’s Kris,..”

 

“What,? I don’t do anything,..”

 

“Hey,. If you’re just calling me to fight, I better go and just enjoy the concert then,.” Sungyeol turns. Ready to walk away and L had to resist the urge to hug him when Chanyeol suddenly launch forward and traps Sungyeol in his body.

 

“Yeollie,. Can you give a help here? I had the other group to help,.”

 

“Emm,. Why should I,??”

 

The voice was playful. And L feels the urge to peel Sungyeol from Chanyeol. Sungyeol should not be like that with other man. Sungyeol was his. And L almost cries because the truth was Sungyeol was once his.

 

“Of course you have too,. Please,..” Chanyeol plead and pecks Sungyeol cheek before leaving them.

 

Sungyeol turns. It’s kind of dark so L know he don’t even saw his face,. Kris had left them. And L couldn’t be more thankful for that.

 

“I’m sorry for that,. He’s too childish for his own good. My fault for pampering him too much,.” Sungyeol regretfully said. He started to sets the microphone on L. They’re too close that L sure he can hug Sungyeol with ease.

 

The light flash on the same time Sungyeol was about to say something to him. He automatically froze. Face as pales as ghost. His hand that previously on L’s waist had falls to his side.

 

“Yeollie,. I’m ---”

 

“It will finish in a few minute,.” Sungyeol try to avoid L and do his work diligently.

 

“Yeol,..” L tried to has a hold of Sungyeol hand only to be shrugged by him.

 

“It’s done,. I’ll be going,. Have fun,..” and Sungyeol almost run from the place. L sighs loudly.

 

‘I miss you so much Yeol- ah,..’

 

A/N  : They finally meet. Sorry for the crappy chapter. I’ll do better next time,.. Bow 90 degrees.