Take 1

Our Destined Destiny

 

 

 

The figure retreats from his place. The ticket that he had been holding had crumpled in his hand.

“You really wouldn’t come don’t you,..” the said figure whisper and chuckled in sadness.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

“L oppa,..!!!! L oppa,!!! Saranghae!!!” the crowd keeps on chanted the same things. L flashed his smile towards the crowd. He walked pass the crowd to reach the table on centre of the atrium of the mall. His manager and few bodyguards keep the fans from him. He smile apologetic to them. Not that he hated it, but his safety is the priority. The accident in Seoul 5 years ago caused the company to be more cautious. And he is still traumatized on the accident. But of course the public didn’t know it. It is kept as a secret. L is a new star at that time. So things like that shouldn’t been exposed to public.

 

 The fan sign run smoothly. L keeps on smiling. He’s ready to leave when he caught a glimpse of familiar face – smiling not on his direction but still sent him to the edge. He froze until he feels his manager- Sunggyu jabbed his rib. He startled. Without thinking, he storm towards the crowd that separate him from the person.

 

And yeah,. The crowd went crazy. The bodyguard runs to his side to protect him. And the person – he lost him. The familiar faces that he missed so much. The person that he had being searched for years.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungyeol was walking into the mall when he saw the massive crowd on the centre of the atrium. Not like he care. So, he keeps on looking for a certain someone that had caused him to get out from his house (or lair – as that person said since Sungyeol never gets out from it).

And his phone rings. He smiles a little.

 “Where are you,??”

  • “What are you,?” the person on the line retorted.

“What,?”

  • “What kind of person who can miss this handsome face smiling at him? Yah,. I feel humiliated you know,?”

“What are you ---” he stop talking as his eyes stop on a grinning male 50m on his left. It’s cute. As the male was all smiling to him with his teeth showing and his eyes sparkling as always. But he’ll never admit it of course.

 

Sungyeol signalled the said male to come to his side. But the male keeps rooted on his place and pouting adorably. This time, Sungyeol laugh – a hard one and approach the male. He pecked the male cheeks and the male beams in happiness. Sungyeol is not the one who will initiate those things, so he should be grateful. That’s what the male thinks. So, taking the advantages, he pulled Sungyeol into a hug and dragged him away from the crowd.

 

Sungyeol try to pushed him but to no avail. They might be of the same height but the latter sure are stronger than him. So, Sungyeol try what he can do. He put more pressure in resisting the other male.

“Sungyeol,..” the male had a threatening face and voice. Trying to scare Sungyeol but of course failed. Sungyeol giggled and playfully reply to him

“Chanyeol,…”

 

And they burst in laughing. Sungyeol quickly wrapped his arms around Chanyeol. Ignoring all the looks they get from the onlooker. He is content with his life now. With someone who love him and will never leave him alone.

 

 

  ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

“God,. These fans are insatiable.” L growled and gasped for air. He was taking a stroll around the place when two girls recognise him. He runs away from the two girls only to be chased by a massive amount of the number of fangirls chasing him. Well, you know. Bet the whole complex can hear the girls shouting for him to stop. And like hell he will.

 

Like that, L gets into a day care centre – the first place his eyes sets on. The place was cosy and feels like home. Yeah, it is felt home-y at least for L. Since the last time he back to his parent home was 3 years ago. He eyed the surroundings. He seems to be in a hall. And the wall of the hall was full with the paintings that L can concluded was made by the kids in the day care centre.

 

And when he was strolling to the stairs, he caught a sound. It’s familiar and his heart beat fastened. Following the tune, he gets in front of a room. He hesitated to open it. So he waits. But after 5 minutes of waiting and heard nothing, he opened the door only to be greeted by an unoccupied piano. No one can be seen. A sigh escaped from L’s mouth.

     “Bet I just miss him,.. Again,…”

 

 

 

 

 

Sungyeol runs his finger delicately on the piano. He’s playing a very sentimental tune. The one that he shared with someone he tried to forget. And he sang the song. He feels like crying as the meaning of the song feels like a slap on his face. But he didn’t. So he keeps on singing the song – Miracle in December.

 

He was too absorbed on his own feelings until his phone start ringing. He look at the caller name and picks up the calls hurriedly.

 

“Hello,..”

  • “Where are you,??” the caller immediately asked without even greets him first.

“Work,..”

  • “Still,?? The kids are already home right,? Come here at the university. I need your help,..”

“But Chanyeol,…”

  • “Please,..” Chanyeol pleaded. Sungyeol can practically see his pout over the tone of his voice.

“Fine,.. I’m on my way,..” and Sungyeol can hear small cheers from the phone before it went off. Reluctantly, Sungyeol gets up from the chair and get out via the secret door at the back of the room.

 

 

 

See, I know it's crappy. But hope you still can enjoy it. And oh,.. it’s not the time for them to meet yet. They’ll meet on the next chapter. So, please anticipate it,…