Chapter 3

Crush in Rush [REMAKE]

The man came again. Luhan peeking from behind the curtains which restrict the kitchen area with the outside of the cafe. The man looked very mysterious, always come at time in the morning, sometimes just eat a piece of cake and a cup of coffee, sometimes he looks busy struggling with his laptop, and then just went when dawn broke.

Does he never sleep?

"What are you looking at?" Siwon suddenly appeared behind him, glancing come from behind the curtain and make Luhan was shocked, he almost jumped and then looked at him with irritated.

"Can you not appear suddenly behind me like that?" Luhan muttered half-angry half-smile. Because Siwon is the most kind person to him in this café, they are quite familiar to teasing or joking.

Siwon chuckled and blinked his eyes, then looked toward the man which is Luhan looked earlier.

"You peeped him, isn’t it?" he whispered to tease Luhan, " whether because he is very handsome?"

Luhan shook his head firmly, "I'm just curious why he always sat there all night until the morning, does he doesn’t sleep?"

Siwon shoot out the lip, "If he is not handsome, surely you would not be interested."

Luhan cheeks immediately flushed, speechless. It’s undeniable that the man was really handsome, but there is something in him which could not be explained, and something stored in the dark. And Luhan understand it, he thought to wonder, whether the man has an unpleasant past as he was?

“YA! Do not just stand there! Quickly clean that dirty tables!"

The manager Kim stern voice startled Luhan and Siwon, they rushed to the cafe area and carry out their duties, avoiding that grumpy man scolding.

With doubt, Luhan cleaning the dirty table which is located in the corner, close to the man. The man looked up from the laptop in front of him and there was rays on his eyes when he looked at Luhan.

"Why did a girls like you have to worked in the night shift like this?" Sehun mumbled with a straight voice, staring at Luhan carefully from bottom to the top, forget the fact that the thing is, Luhan was a boy. Because Luhan face looks like a girl, so it’s no wonder if Sehun think he is a girl, and they were close enough because the table were cleaned up by Luhan was near the table where Sehun sit on, so even though Sehun muttering under his breath but Luhan can still hear it.

Luhan feel uncomfortable with that intense eyes, and he didn’t expect him to say hello, Luhan immediately turned his face, facing Sehun.

"Because it's the only job I can do, and sorry, I'm not a girl, I'm a boy."

Sehun this time completely turned his attention entirely to Luhan, "your face is too pretty for a boy, after all, there still a lot of work that can be undertaken for guy like you."

Is this man is a kind man who offered a ert job to innocent boy like him?

Luhan looked Sehun with scared, “Only this work is willing to accept me. I did graduate from a high school on the edge of town.When I go, I bring my high school diploma and hopes for a better life, but it seems there are many who don’t appreciate it in This city because there are more rivals with higher education than me. "

“Where are you come fom?” the man propped his chin, seemed interested, maybe for him Luhan is an interesting interlude on the sidelines of his leisure activities.

Luhan tilting his head, "From the orphanage." he glanced at Sehun uncomfortable, because it’s really unusual  for a customer chatting with the waiter cafe like this, even manger Kim looked at them without hesitation. "I have to go."

"Wait." Sehun grabbed Luhan hand, and stretched out something in his hand, "Don’t return this, because I am rich enough and I don’t need this."

Luhan quickly pulled away from Sehun’s grasp and stepped into the back area of ​​the kitchen, because manager Kim looked at him with a sharp scoffs,  maybe that man thought Luhan was seducing customers.

When he reached a deserted area behind the kitchen, near the sink, Luhan opened his fist and stared at something Sehun crammed into the palm of his hand.

A sheet of hundred thousands won….

Luhan rushed off to the cafe to return the money. Then he stunned.

The chair where the man used to sit is empty. He was gone ....

***

 

 

 

I aaaammmm ssssooowwwiiii!!!!!!! TTwTT
sorry for the late chapie :'(
but I bring two chapter for ya.. :D 
I know im still have so many typo and my grammar is still to low, but I trying to give you a good story
so 
I hope you would give me your comments and suggestions. for criticism and suggestions are very worth for me guys.

see  you i next chappie :)