Prolog [1] / Sehun Side

Crush in Rush [REMAKE]

 

Sehun put down his equipment, and turned his chair toward the window. He stared thoughtfully at the scenery down there, from the penthouse room which is located on the highest floor of the building, underneath the cars just look like dots moving colorful passing. The view is really not attractive.

He turn off his cigarette in the ashtray and grunted, it's a really boring life. He was able to say he is a very lucky man. At the age of twenty-five, Sehun could be said to have reached the peak of his life, as a brilliant architect, he doesn't need to look for revenue, everyone vying to use his services, you can said he just need to sit and money coming directly to him. Well, and the others came later followed him because he had money, ofcorse.

He stood up from his chair and took his jacket, he decided to go out and look for a cup of coffee in the shop which is open until midnight. It's seem the insomnia have been friend lately with him, and what he could do was sit brooding in solitude.

Once out of the elevator on the bottom floor, Sehun stepped in the lobby, smiling doorman in front of him, he was used to seeing Sehun out the middle of the night, walk to the nearest cafe and not return until late morning.

With quiet steps, as he lit his cigarette back to against the cool air that straight grabbed him, Sehun headed to the cafe just down the road which has always been a place for reflection and sip a delicious cup of coffee is fragrant and delicious, he chose his favorite seat, hidden in a little corner , making it free to sit and think all night, taking a sip of his coffee. A waiter who is very familiar with approach directly arrival and offers a menu, even though he already knows what will be ordered by Sehun, a cup of strong espresso coffee and smelled sharp. Sehun will be booked at least three cups until just before he left the cafe when the early morning.

Then he saw the man -looked like woman-, was cleaning a greasy table before the rest of the visitors. Sehun have often seen the little man took his night shift as a waitress this cafe, it seems he specialized in clean-up part considering the bulk of his work is clean things up, dirty dishes, a table, even mopping the floor. Sehun winced unconsciously, how difficult life he was until he was doing this kind of hard work on the night shift anyway? Sehun almost never feel deprived of life, that's why he felt he could not understand what is displayed in front of him.

The man was very small, fragile fingers seem to work that hard, and suddenly his thought wandering into his past, to the small body that existed in his arms, which is now no longer able to grasp it. Her mind was clouded in gloom, the shadow of the past is the only thing he wanted to forget now.

Distracted again when he saw that little man was carrying so many plates and cups in a tray, his arm looks fragile, making it a bit shaky and staggered. Sehun was unpleased clucked, realizing that another waiter, who incidentally men -which is bigger then the little man-, none of whom moved to help these little man.

Exasperated, he stood up, and then with the smooth movement and firm, Sehun take the tray out of the hand of the man,

"You're going to drop and break all the plates and glasses at the same time if you took it that way." Sehun muttered cold, staring down at the man who looked up at him as he gaped in shock.

Another waiter who saw the incident directly rushed over, giving him glare, then took a tray full of it from the Sehun hands while apologizing,

"Forgive our waiter sir, for troubling you."

Sehun cast a scoffed glance toward the waiter, he shrugged his shoulders and said nothing. He looked at the small man who looked at him with the nervous, 

"Gamsahamnida." The man's voice sounded small and timid, instantly evoke strange feelings in Sehun's mind.

"No problem." he muttered hoarsely, then turned and returned to his seat, he felt the little man was still staring at him before he scampered into the back of the cafe.

Sehun sat down again and sip espresso, brooding.

Tonight feels so long afterwards.

-------