Chapter 2

Crush in Rush [REMAKE]

When he saw the writing on the mobile screen, Sehun frowned. It was an international call, from a very familiar number, his father lawyer from London.

Sehun snorted irritably, his father lawyers have benn so many times called him, persuaded him so he want to visit London, to visit his father in a state of deteriorating health.

Sehun have absolutely no interest to see his father, that man had thrown himself and his mother just because they are not considered equal with his father's family, especially considering his mother is just an ordinary girl who won a scholarship in his father's family-owned campus.

Errors were young, that was what his grandfather said. Sehun hesitate to mention him as a grandfather, he is just an old man and arrogant aristocrats who had no heart. That old man, when he knows his father 'negligence' who  impregnates the ordinary girl that considered not equa, he immediately sent his father to school to America, and then give the money to his mother and told her to go away from his father's family. Ironically, his mother is just a young woman that does not have anyone that could help her against the unfairness, until finally had to surrender, carrying a baby in her womb return to her hometown in Gyeongju.

When his mother returned to Gyeongju, his mother parents was really angry, find out that their daughter was returned within state of pregnancy, drop out from her scholarship because of the influence of the upper class in Seoul, and embarrass the family.

Fortunately there was a man, a friend of his mother in the past who was really loves his mother and decided to take responsibility for his mother. He was then married his mother, saved her family from disgrace and remained resolutely sustains his mother when a lot of view booing when his mother gave birth Sehun, boys with the dark golden brown hair and dark brown eyes.

Sehun more admitted Dong Wook as his father, that man was sustain the life of his mother, treats Sehun as his own son, pay for his school until he became a successful architect as it is now. Unfortunately, it looks like God used to take good people both faster so they could soon be on his side. Five years ago, Dong Wook and his mother died in an accident, leaving Sehun completely alone in this world.

Yeah. His was alone. His biological father in London doesn’t count. Two years ago, Sehun’s name as the genius architect from Korea noted in a business article in the London, the news reached the ears of his biological father who is now holding a large business empire inherited from his grandfather who had died, realizing that he in touch with Sehun, it seems that man hired a private detective because of several time later, his lawyer called Sehun, said that his father expects Sehun to come to London.

Sehun get mad. What right had that man so suddenly entered his life and forcing Sehun to accept him? Sehun surely doesn’t need a his father, he is a successful man with his own ability, and absolutely doesn’t need anything from his father who doesn’t responsible to him and his mother in the past.

But his cell phone keeps ringing. His father lawyer on the other side apparently didn’t want to give up, he must have realized Sehun’s reluctance that's why he was keep forcing to call Sehun. Exasperated Sehun lifted that phone.

"Your father is dying." That's the first sentence uttered by a lawyer with a strong English accent when he heard Sehun say "hello".

Sehun snorted careless mumble in Korean, “geuga geuraeda siganieoda.” - it was the time.

Silence. his father lawyer on the other side might be shaking his head at how cruel Sehun to his father. He then muttered again apparently trying to soothe himself,

"He doeasn’t have a son, while his inheritance should be left to his son, if not that heritage will be taken by his distant cousin. Your father insist to give the heritage and his entire estate to you."

"I don’t need his wealth."

"I know that." his father lawyer voice weakened, "All you need to know, your father's wife who now has two daughters from a previous marriage that she brought in to this family, was in addition to women, is also not a descendant of your father. And if you want to know my opinion, is better that wealth falls into your hands rather than fall into the hands of that witch. She'll be stretching your father's wealth once there is a chance, and I beg you because of just you are the only one who can keep the the heritage of your father. "

*** 

Sehun looked at the files which had been sent by his father lawyer to him. The file contains the inventory of all the property owned by his father, include his majority stake in the company and also the several properties such as houses and land.

Sehun could just ignore thi whole thing and live his life in peace. After all, he had nothing to do with all thouse people. If that wealth will fall into the hands of his father greedy wife, maybe that is right reward for his father.

But the temptation for revenge was so strong. His father now begged he would accept the title and his inheritance, the tittle wich is made he and his mother kicked from his father life. There is a certain satisfaction when he letting that old man begged him.

Sehun suddenly smirked. His brain was looking for a way, find a way to take revenge which most painful for his father and his adopted families in London.

***