Chapter 1

Crush in Rush [REMAKE]

Luhan is definitely going to be late for his work!!!

Gasping, Luhan half ran down the city bus while cursing himself. If his body does not feel so tired, Luhan definitely will not decide to sleep again this afternoon. He thinks only slept one hour because of drowsiness lashed him so strong. But he stupidly forgot to turn on the alarm.

When he woke up, the sun was hiding behind the horizon, letting the moon take her place. Luhan almost an hour late to work.

Frowned anxiously, Luhan cafenya imagine how angry the manager when he saw him coming late. Maybe because Luhan was smallish and considered weak, not at all able to help if there is heavy work. During this time he's always trying to find Luhan's fault, trying to prove that a weak little man was not fit to work at the cafe.

Gasping for breath, Luhan increasingly ran faster, the distance from the bus stop to the cafe is usually he take by walking when the timing is not tight, but now he must as soon as possible to arrive at the cafe.

Recklessly, without looked around first, Luhan rush across the street, where the cafe was located just opposite, until the brakes were squeaking loud voice close to him made ​​him close his eyes, shocked and panicked.

I'm gonna die......!!! >,<

He breathed on the last seconds, but when he kept his eyes closed, nothing happens. There is no pain on his body, and he did not even get hit somehow rolled off whatever it is. Cautiously, Luhan opened his eyes,

The set of people gathered to see it. Luhan frowning, people are always interested in the accident, and crowding. He stared into his side and found a black car, close to his body, the car seems to brake just in time so didn't touch him even though only a few centimeters from his body.

The car door opened, and a tall handsome man with sunglasses down from behind the wheel. He was scowling, and when he opened his glasses, Luhan realize that the man is the same man who helped him last night, one of the regulars cafe where he worked.

"Where the hell is your brain, pabbo?! Why did you cross such a hurry and forget about the safety of yourselves?" Sehun frowning his forehead, "Oh do not forget, the safety of me also, I could have swerved and hit the pavement earlier if I couldn't brake in time."

Luhan's cheeks flushed, embarrassed and nervous being scolded in front of so many people, even though many people crowding decided to go when they realized that Luhan is fine.

"I'm sorry." Luhan muttering under his breath, a little shaky, unable to bear the man's gaze.

"Are you hurt?" the man asked quickly, his eyes explore the whole Luhan's small body.

Luhan shook his head, "Ani. Nan gwenchana."

"That's good." The man snorted irritably, "Next time be careful!" with the cynical remark, the man turned around and entered the back of his car, then drove his car to leave Luhan who retreated back to the sidewalk, staring at the black car drove away until the crowd swallowed highway.

Luhan crossed again, this time decided to be cautious so horrible and embarrassing incident was not repeated to him, after all he's already really late now. Luhan pouted, his cafe manager shall feast for his mistakes this time.

***

When Luhan entered the rear door of the cafe, he was immediately faced with Siwon, one of waiter in cafe, the man raised his eyebrows when he saw Luhan comes,

"We thought you didn't come today." he muttered in a smile, Siwon was one of the good cafe waitress to him, while another waitress being flat and did not care, "Mr. Manager has been angry earlier."

Luhan looked back behind Siwon who surely higher than himself, looking around the figure of his manager, Kim Jong Kook, the grumpy cafe Manager. Siwon chuckle when he saw  Luhan's behavior.

"He didn't there, he was in front of overseeing the the cafe. Quickly change your clothes and work, just hop the Manager had forgotten his anger." The man patted the back of the tiny Luhan, giving spirit, and walked away.

Luhan immediately replace waiters dress shirt, then stepped cautiously forward. He slightly peek and pounding when found His manager was standing at the counter, sighing Luhan stepped out.

Oh well ... what happens, happens ...

Just a few steps away, it seems Manger Kim watchful eye was immediately caught him. The man raised his eyebrows with a fierce and approached Luhan,

"Ya!! Ige bwoya, eoh??! You think what time is it? Why did you just come now, huh?!"

Luhan almost jumped when he heard a shout from behind his,it's Manager Kim, he turned his back carefully and looked timid,

"I'm sorry sir ... I ... I oversleep." Luhan itself felt bad when he said the reason was most irresponsible. 

While, as already expected, the manager even more upset to hear the reason,

"You think this company belongs to your father so that you can go around come late for reasons oversleep? I actually do not like the presence at the maid cafe's, you should remain in the back into the dishwasher!"

And then, the manager gave him punishment, washing dishes alone, entirely without help from anyone.

***

When finished washing the dishes for some hundreds of pots, pans and other cooking utensils that are large and sticky, Luhan leaned against the wall behind him and took a deep breath.

No knowing how many hours he's struggling with that activity, his skin palms was wrinkledor for keep exposed to water and in some side began to sting too intense as a result of contact with soap.

Luhan took a deep breath, trying to encourage himself and straightened up. His work is still a lot, and he must keep the spirit. He needs it for his job, he has to do is work harder, trying to find a way to find better opportunities.

***

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok....~

thats the first chaphie.. gime your comment please...~

ps: its stright novel that i remake for BL fic.... mianhe Santhy onnie x(