Prolog [2] / Luhan Side

Crush in Rush [REMAKE]

Luhan put his backpack and slammed his body on the bed with weary. Seven in the morning and he just got home after finishing his night shift at the cafe where he works. Life is hard on him, all alone in this world, he had to fight alone even just to be able to eat every day.

Luhan grew up in an orphanage for seventeen years, until later when the boarding the orphanage keeper, an old man who ert realize the beauty behind his body began to grow, Luhan felt a strong urge to get away from the orphanage. Until finally, the the orphanage guards tried to misbehave with to him​​, with entrance setting him up in his office who deserted during the day. Fortunately, before the the orphanage keeper could do anything to him, the people came, making the the orphanage keeper as he threatened to release not tell anyone because if Kiara was dared to complain, no one will believe to him. The the orphanage keeper was very well-known and dear children, everyone believes and like, while the time Kiara was just seventeen years old teenager who fear, whatever power?

Since that incident, Luhan was always wracked with fear and anxious, and then he decided it was better that he left the home. One night armed with sober clothes, high school diploma and little savings from working part timenya in the school cafeteria, Luhan escape from the the orphanage, and did not look back again.

Luhan thought that life would be more friendly outside her the orphanage, it's not. Luhan struggled early in his escape, finding a job is not easy, at first, Luhan accepted to work as a dishwasher in a cafe, with salary of twenty thousand won a day. The rest of his savings to rent a room wearing a very small-sized one to two meters where shelter every night.

But in the end Luhan realizes that he can not live only by relying on his job as a dishwasher , the money was just enough to eat , while at the end of the month , Luhan must have money to pay his room rent , plus other needs that must be thought. His higschool diploma seems didn't give a lot of interest in the work because the compan just looking for higher education to the same standard salary who become rivals in gaining employment opportunities. So Luhan trying to survive the day he worked as a dishwasher, after that he worked again in the evening at 24-hour cafe as a cleaner. Thankfully in the end, the cafe with a waitress hired raise it to a more adequate salary, so luhan does not have to work double again. Luhan releasing his night job as a cleaner restaurant and took a job as a night-shift waitress at the cafe where she worked.

Night shift job as a waitress quite tiring, because the cafe guests mostly come at night, also there is no gender distinction workers, so Luhan should be able to do the job waitres commonly like the other, that's why he always came home to work with the state shattered.  But even so, at least he didn't have to do double job and don't have to worry about rent his room. Luhan sighed and stared at the ceiling narrowness that had become yellow. Now he reach eighteen years old, and during that Luhan realizes that he doesn't have anyone by his side.

Are there other people who were born to be alone like him? Luhan winced painful. Sometimes he often saw families come together to eat at the cafe, looked happy together, bound to each other. Painful envy would immediately burst in his chest, making him wonder what it's like to have a family? And the pain will be deepened when he realized that he would not have had a chance to taste it.

Not now, or later.

He is nnothing. There is no mother who hugged him and gave him a motherly counsels, there is no father who would teach him riding a bicycle for the first time. All happiness belonged to someone else, not his.

Luhan painfully curled up on the bed, like a newborn fetus position. Trying to drown out the sad thoughts that always bothered him.

At least he can still live, breathe in the morning air with a healthy body and soul. It is a gift that must always be grateful to him.

After a long sigh, Luhan tried to sleep, relaxes his stiff veins, preparing to enter the work again tonight.