We sorta got married.

We sorta got married.

The next day was the day for our next shoot for We got married.When I arrived,Ki Kwang was waiting for me.He had two cans of coffee in his hands and he smiled at me.

 

"Here drink this.Your gonna need ALOT of energy to do our next shooting.I don't want you to faint by weakness." he said.

 

"Oh don't worry Ki Kwang cause thats not gonna happen." I said in a sarcastic voice.

 

He smiled and was about to hold my hand until the director yelled that it was time to shoot.We quickly ran to our next shooting place.It was fun.We had to do a mission where we went to the waterpark and do skinship.(Not to be erted).I felt like a real couple with Ki Kwang and I really really really liked it.After the shoot,Ki Kwang came to me.

 

"Hey wanna go get lunch together?" he asked.

 

"Sure.Hold up let me change and I'll meet you at the parking lot."

 

"Okay.See you." then he ran to the parking lot.

 

I quickly changed and was about to go until my phone rang.It was Iu.I didn't want to answer it right now but I decided that was being a bad friend so I answered.

 

"Hello?" I said.

 

"I'm warning you one more time Hyo Sung.If you do anything with Ki Kwang exept the show,our friendship will be OVER."

 

I stood still and hung up on her without saying anything back.I decided to choose love.If Iu was a real friend,she should feel happy for me.I was walking until I bumped into someone.

 

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry are you ok?" I asked.

 

"Yes I'm fine." answered the guy.But,I must've hurted him alot cause he was holding his arms with his hands.

 

"I'M SO SO SO SORRY!Do you need anything?!I can get you something if you need like medicine or something."

 

He shook his head and just told me to go.I went to the parking lot but I still felt really bad.I told Ki Kwang what happened and he laughed even though it really wasn't funny.Just then Ki Kwang grabbed my hand.I tried to shake it off but he held it tighter.

 

"Don't let go of me.I'm your husband." he said.

 

"DUDE.I told you to shut up." I said.

 

"Fine if you don't believe me then this is the only thing I can do to make you believe my words." he said.

 

"Yeah sure what is-"

 

But I didn't get to finish my sentence cause he leaned foward and gave me a kiss on the lips.I stood still with my eyes wide opened and dumbfounded.

 

"Wow.I should do this often to shut you up." he said.

 

Then he held my hands again.When we got out of the car,we ate a DELICIOUS lunch and we hung out at the mall.At night Ki Kwang took me to this place where you can see the beautiful stars shining.We were laying down on the grass looking at the stars until he dragged me close to him and hugged me.

 

"If your gonna look at the stars,look at it next to me." he said.

 

I was dumbfounded again.I got out of is cuddle and headed towards a small river to take a breath from that aqwardness.Ki Kwang smiled shyly and came close to me.

 

"Stop following me.It's freaking me out." I said.

 

"I'm not following you,I'm proctecting you." he said.

 

He put his arms tightly around my waist and I could feel the warm arms around my cold waist.

 

"Jun Hyo Sung." he said.

 

"What?"

 

"Jun Hyo Sung." he repeated.

 

"WHAT?"

 

"I love you." he said.

 

He came near me and kissed me under the bright shining stars that night.