We sorta got married.

We sorta got married.

"Hyo Sung..what would you do if I kissed you right now?" Ki Kwang asked.

 

I stood still shocked at what he just asked me.I pushed him away.

 

"What do you mean?!Stop joking around with me I told you I'm not your cheeseball!" I said.

 

"Hyo Sung,I think I like you and don't take this as a joke cause I'm being super serious right now." he said.

 

"Well I don't Ki Kwang.I still HATE you and I don't want you to like me anymore." then I just got out of the car.

I felt so mean.I didn't know what I just did to Ki Kwang.When I came home I got a text.It was from Ki Kwang.It said:

"It's ok if you don't like me back cause I'm gonna get you to like me."

I sighed and slept.

 

(The next day)

 

Today the shooting for We got married got cancelled cause of the REALLY hard rain pouring down the sky.I just decided to stay home until I got a call from Iu.

 

"Hello?" I said drinking a sip of a coffee I just made.

 

"Dude come outside.Your a TOTAL mess right now." she said while taking deep breaths.

 

I hung up and went outside.Oh no there were another crowd of b2uties and this time they had TOMATOES in their hands.I was about to dodge until I got hit by one by my face.

 

"YOU LITTLE !FIRST,YOU HATE ON OUR KI KWANG OPPA AND NOW YOU GO ON WE GOT MARRIED WITH HIM AND HOLD HANDS AND HUG WITH HIM?!DO YOU WANNA DIE?!YOUR SUCH A AND A !" said on b2uty.

 

Afterwards,they kept throwing tomatoes at me until someone held my hand.It was Ki Kwang.

IT WAS KI KWANG?!

 

"If you guys mess with Hyo Sung one more time,you guys are gonna get deleted from my fanclub and be one of the fans I HATE." he said.

 

The fans ran away and were crying and I was crying.Ki Kwang hugged me.

 

"Are you ok?I'm sorry...I'm so sorry Hyo Sung.." he said.

 

"This is all your fault Ki Kwang!" I said while sobbing.But my hands were automatically wrapping around his hips.

 

We stood like that for about 5 minutes then Ki Kwang finally let go of me.

 

"I hate it when you cry Hyo Sung stop crying." he said.

 

I looked up to his handsome face.He was giving me a weak smile.Just then he came close to me.I thought he was gonna kiss me but instead he kissed my forehead.I was in total relief cause I had never had my first kiss.

 

"Come on.Let's drive you home." he was holding my hand until...

 

"LET GO OF HIS HANDS." someone said.

 

I turned around,and it was Iu having the most maddest face ever.