We sorta got married.

We sorta got married.

"Hey stop it!>:0" someone yelled behind.

I turned around.Could it be my superman?Could it be the person who saved half of my life right now?My head was going crazy with the most craziest thoughts.But...It was only my manager oppa.I halfly smiled and halfly was still frowing cause of my clothes that were covered in egg shells and yolks.My manager had bodygaurds next to him so the bodygaurds called the police on the b2uties and I changed my clothes in my van.

 

FINALLY.I arrived at Cube Entertainment.When I arrived b2st was in their recording room eating snacks and writing music.When I came in they all stared at me then welcomed me exept Ki Kwang who just continued to eat his snack and act like I was invisible.

 

"HEY!KI KWANG.I NEED TO TALK TO YOU RIGHT NOW.FOLLOW ME."

 

Ki Kwang just stood up and followed me.I took him to another room where there was no one.

 

"We NEED to fix this.I'm NOT gonna keep getting threatned by your fans!"

 

"What are you talking about?My fans are so nice.They wouldn't DARE do that to you." he said with a sarcastic voice.

 

"HEY!DO I LOOK LIKE A CHEESEBALL TO YOU?!DO YOU THINK I'M SOME KIND OF AN ANT?!STOP TREATING ME LIKE I'M YOUR SLAVE CAUSE I WILL SUE YOU IF YOU DON'T FIX YOUR DUMB FANS!"

Then I just slammed the door and ran out of Cube Entertainment.I seriously had enough with that guy.I called IU.

 

"Hello?" she said.

 

"Hey this is Hyo Sung and right now I'm so pissed off.Do you wanna sleepover tonight at my house?I think I need a friend that I need to talk to ASAP ALL NIGHT!"

 

She seemed shocked but said ok.I still had alot of time left until my next schedule so I disguised myself and went to the mall.I shopped around a bunch of places and after an hour,I had 17 shopping bags hanging on my arms.I checked my watch and I was late to my next schedule which was an interview.I ran to my van that was waiting for me at the parking lot.I got in and my manager drove as fast as he can.I wasn't late fortunately so after I finished the interview I got to go home early.When I arrived home I ordered pizza and chicken,took a shower,and changed to my pajamas.Soon IU arrived and she had a huge bag of chips and a big bottle of Coke in her arms.I gave her a thumbs up and all night we sat on my bed eating and talking.Finally it was 3 in the morning and we were still talking.

 

"ugh!Do you know how much I HATE Ki Kwang?!" I said.

 

"Alot is all I know to that answer." Iu said.

 

"NOT EVEN ALOT!I HATE HIM SO MUCH THAT I WANT TO THROW HIM DOWN A CLIFF!" I yelled.

 

I was gonna say something else but,my eyes closed from tiredness and I immediately fell on the bed sleeping.Iu smiled and she slept too.5 hours past and my phone was ringing.

 

"UGH!WHO IS IT THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING!" I murmured while my eyes were still closed.

I answered.

"Hello?"

 

"HYOSUNG!I GOT GOOD NEWS FOR YOU!"

 

"what?..." I said still half sleeping.

 

"YOU ARE GONNA GO ON THE SHOW "WE GOT MARRIED" WITH LEE KI KWANG SO YOU WON'T GET THREATNED ANYMORE BY HIS FANS!"

 

My eyes opened and I was FULL awake now.

 

"WHAT?!ARE YOU CRAZY?!"