We sorta got married.

We sorta got married.

"BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!"

My cellphone was buzzing until my ears were gonna rip.I instantly pressed the "stop alarm" button and woke up.Let me introduce myself. Hi.My name is Jun Hyosung from one of the most famous girl group, "Secret". I like to sleep,eat,and exercise.Thats sorta all my hobbies.I just woke up right now and my eyes have dark circles under them.Yesterday I slept at 5:00 in the morning cause I had a VERY VERY tight schedule.I got out of my bed and washed my face and changed my clothes.I was gonna go out to exercise but I got a call from my friend IU,who was another girl singer.

"Hello?"

IU was in panic.

"DUDE!YOU ARE SO BUSTED!LOOK AT YOUR TWITTER,FACEBOOK,AND ANY KIND OF SOCIALIABLE NETWORKS THERE ARE!"

I turned the computer on and first went on my twitter.These b2uties put over 4,000 things on my profile.I checked facebook and I got 7,342,523,234 notifications.I checked all of what the B2uties were saying and this is what most of them wrote:

 

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BEING MEAN TO MY KI KWANG OPPA?!ARE YOU LIKE FREAKING CRAZY?!OH MY GOSH.I'M GONNA GET YOU!WATCH YOUR BACK!"

 

I stared at the computer and hung up on IU.I was literally getting THREATNED by these b2uties.This is all because of that STUPID Ki Kwang guy!UGH!He and I aren't really a happy friendy style.WE ARE LITERALLY enemies and fans found that out last night without me noticing.I was hoping that MY fans would complain to Ki Kwang like his fans did to me but,no one even went on Ki Kwangs profile exept his fans.I sighed and decided not to go to exercising.Instead I decided to go to Cube,which is where b2st's entertainment is.I grabbed my bag filled with makeup and tissues and headed to where my van is until these b2uties came up to me with a pack of raw eggs in their hands.

 

"IF YOU EVER HURT MY OPPA AGAIN THIS WILL HAPPEN AGAIN!" this one fan said.

 

Then out of nowhere,I got hit by an egg.I stood still shocked with my eyes wide opened not knowing what to do.The fans laughed and took pictures of me and some were throwing more eggs.

 

"HEY STOP IT!>:0" someone yelled behind.