Am I really dreaming right now?

The Special Person...♥

         I looked to his face..and I saw an angel.I can't believe of what I saw his face is shining.I can't say anything my mouth was locked.He is very perfect.

 

What-what happen to me?Why I'm being like this?Why my heart beat very fast?What happen to me?

      ''Can I help you?''..He said again.I scared to hold his hands.He smile at me then he took my hands.My heart beating very fast now.I tried to stood up with his helped but my leg very hurt.''Auchh!!My legs!!''..I held my leg. 

      ''Huh?You legs is hurt?''..He asked.I nodded slowly.He put my hands around his neck and helped my to stood up.I can stood up now he helped me to walked into his car, he opened the car door and let me in.I get into the car then he sit beside at the driver sit.

      ''Your  beside lips is bleeding..'' He said while pointed to my lips. ''Huh?''..I touched my  beside lips it really bleeding.Then he took the handkerchief in his pocket and wipe my beside lips slowly.My heart was beating faster now.His face was very closed with me and he make me like I'm not breathing now.

       ''Now it's okay..'' He said. ''Huh?Oh!Kasamhamnida..'' I said shyly.Then he gave me his handkerchief. ''Huh?'' I got confused. ''Keep it..If your lips bleeding again..wipe it..'' He said and started the engine car.''Oh yeah~You said your legs was hurt so I take you home okay?'' He said again.I nodded and forgot about my bicycle.

       When we arrived at my house.''Now here we are..'' He said.''How do you know my house?'' I asked him. ''Urmmm....'' I still waiting for his answer.''I-I-i..Bcoz I'm the friend of the student president..'' He said. ''Owhh~You is Choi Si Won sunbae friend..'' I said.He nodded.''Thanks for send me home..'' I said while opened his car door.

       Then he grab my hands.''Wait!''..I looked to his face.We looked each other eyes..I'm not breathing right now..I felt like I'm dreaming.''Urm..Sorry..'' He release my hands.I woke up my dreams.''Its-its okay..'' I said.''Actually my name is Park Jung Soo your can called me Leeteuk..'' He said.''Oh!You are my sunbae..My name is--''..''Kim Jung Hee..'' He said. ''How do you know my name?'' I asked him.

       ''Your name tag..'' He said while pointed to my name tag.''Oh!Annyeong~''..I wave my hands at him. ''Annyeong~'' He said.I closed the car door.Then he left me.I only looked at his car until it dissapeared in my eyes