I Hate It...

The Special Person...♥

               ''Waeyo?'' EunHyuk ask. ''You are so naugthy~'' HyeJoon said while pitch EunHyuk cheeks. ''You too~'' EunHyuk pitched her cheeks back.HyeJoon get blushed...I really wanna puke right now...''They make me wanna puke...'' I said to SooHee..''Me too~But they are cute..'' SooHee said. ''Cute?Oh~Please~Now I don't wanna eat this sweetie icecream..SooMin-ah..SooMin-ah''..I called SooMin..

               But SooMin only her icecreams and looking at somewhere and maybe she didn't notice I called her..''SooMin-ah~SooMin~SOOMIN!!!'' I yelled her name at her ears..She get shocked then stop dreaming...''Awaeyo?'' She ask me.''What are you looking at?'' I ask her back and looks at where her looks just before..''Not..Not..Nothing~'' She try to avoid..''Are you sure?'' I ask her bcoz when I see at where she looking before there is a guy sitting on a bench while reading books...

               ''N-n..ne~'' She said with a worried face. ''Okay~Come on..Let's go..I wanna puke right now..'' I said while holding her arms.''Waeyo?'' She ask..''Don't you see..HyeJoon and his BF are dating~'' I said..She giggles..''Oh yeah~You hate to see people dating right..'' I rolled my eyes at her..HyeJoon and EunHyuk still teasing each other..''Come on~'' I pulls SooHee and SooMin hands..

               We left HyeJoon and Eunhyuk..''Yaah~Where are you guys going?'' HyeJoon yelled at us when we about to climb up stairs. ''Library~!'' I yelled at her back. She nodded and continue dating with her boyfriend..We climb up the stairs and go to a bench at the science park..Actually we didn't go to the library we only wanna go away from HyeJoon and EunHyuk..We sat on the bench..

              ''Finally~ No couple..no dating and no chakiya,sweetheart or anything else..'' I said while stretching my arm.SooHee giggles and SooMin is dreaming.I looks at her face.She do not notice me.

 

I wonder what is SooMin dreaming right now..she never been like this..Or she dreaming about that guy..Maybe not..How come she dreaming about that guy...

             Then the bells ringing shows the recess time is over..''Oh~The bells~SooMin-ah!'' I yelled her name again..''A-a--awaeyo?'' She wake up from her dreams.''Kaja~the recess time is over now..'' I said..''Jinjja?O-o-okay.'' We walk together to our class..When we reach at my class..SooMin go forward to her class..I sit at my place..SooHee sit at her place too..HyeJoon not in class maybe she will come later..

 

(skip)

 

At the End of the School~

                     I walk to my house alone..SooMin back with her father car..SooHee back with her mother car..HyeJoon back with her Boyfriend..Thats way I walk alone...I walked slowly until I reach in front of my house..But then I see a car stop in front of my house..I quickly hid behind a tree..I only focus to the car.

                     Then one guy get out from the driver sit..I think I know that guy..He is my Unnie boyfriend Cho Kyu Hyun. He open the next door..I see one girl get out from the car.It's my Unnie.Now I going to see another couple..''Why there are so many couple in this world..''..I mumbled alone..I don't want to get out now bcoz I don't want to disturbing them..I only heard what they say..

                   ''Eunnie~This night are you free?''..KyuHyun ask my Unnie.''Yeah~Wae?''..My Unnie ask back..''Actually..I..wanna..take you..for..a..dinner..'' He said shyly..''Omo!You are so cute when you shy..Of coz I can..''..My Unnie said while grabing KyuHyun hands..''Jinjja?Thank you~I pick you at 8pm okay?''..He said happily..''Okay~Chakiya~''..My Unnie said..''I must go now~Annyeong..Sweetie~''..He said while pitched my Unnie cheeks..''Annyeong~Saranghae Oppa~''..She said then kissed KyuHyun cheeks...

                   KyuHyun get blushed..''Oppa~Your face get red..'' She giggles..''Ani~''..His face become really red now..''I get inside first~''..She said while pushing the house gate..''Annyeong~'' KyuHyun get into his car..My Unnie waves her hands at him..She looking at the car until the car disappeared..She get in..I get out from my hiding place..''Annyeong~''..I imitating KyuHyun..''They make me puke..''..I said then get into my house...

                  I see my Unnie is sitting on the sofa while watching tv..She doesn't change her unifrom.I sit beside her..''Unnie~''..I called her..''Hmm~Waeyo?''..She  focus at the tv while pressing the remote control button..She don't even looks at me..''Do you feels happy when you have a boyfriend like KyuHyun?'' I ask her..She looks at me..''Of coz~'' She said then looks at the tv back. ''Why there to many people couple in this world?'' I said while looking at the tv..

                  She giggles..''Awaeyo?'' I ask her..''Nothing~You still a kid..'' She patted my head. ''If I already big..I also don't want to have a boyfriend..'' I said. ''Whatever~'' She focus to her tv back. I rolled my eyes at her..''I want to go up~Annyeong~'' I go to upstairs..''Annyeong~!!''..She yelled at me..