When This Gonna End~

The Special Person...♥

          I open my room door..I look around the room and then I throw my body on my bed..I look toward to the ceiling..I take a breath.. ''Why people like to couple..Don't they feels like..euww..I hate it..well lucky I'm single..'' I said and look beside me. ''I better hug my chocopie..than a guy..''..I take my fav. pillow and hug it tightly...''Oh~My chocopie~''..The pillow is shape like chocopie thats why I give the pillow name chocopie... I hug the pillow until I didn't notice that I falling slept by my self.. 

 

*Bwara Mr. Simple, Simple Keuttae-neun Keuttae-neun Keuttae-ro meotchyeo

Bwara Miss Simple, Simple, Keuttae-neun Keuttae-ro yeppeo (SJ Call)*

 

''Yaah~What is that noise..''..I take my phone from my pocket..

 

''Yeoboseyo?''..My eyes still closed

 

''Yeoboseyo~JuHee-ah..It's me SooHee..''

''Ahh~SooHee-sshi..Waeyo?''

 

''I just wanna ask you..What homework for today?I forget it..hehehe..''

''Homework?Just a minute..'' I get up and go to my school bagand checking the books one by one..

''SooHee-ah..No homework for today..'' I said while closing the bag zip..

 

''No homework...Good~Thanks JuHee-ah..Sorry for disturbing you''

''Hmm..Okay..''

 

''Annyeong~JuHee-ah..''

''Annyeong~SooHee-ah''

 

         She ended the call..I put my phone on my study table..and then I looks at my watch..It's 6pm already...''Wow~! How long do I slept..haha..I must be very tired..'' I giggles to my self..Then I go out from my room..I go to the kitchen because I'm very hungry..I open the refrigerator..I take the orange juice and I open the cabinet..There were some packets of ramen so I take one..

 

(skip)

 

        After I ate my ramen..I looks around the house..Very quiet..I wonder where is my Unnie go..Then I saw my Unnie climb down the stairs..And she is wearing something weird..I only looking at her..Where she wanna go?..''Unnie~Where are you going''..I ask her..''Oh!Ju-Hee-ah..I'm going dinner with Kyuhyun..''..She said while fixed her hair..I looking at her with a weird faces..''Awaeyo?Why you looking me like that?'' She ask me..''Why you wore that thing?'' I ask her back..She wore a dress like this-

 

                                     

 

         ''Waeyo?Is this ugly?''..She ask me while checking her dress..''No~I hate it..''..I said and drinks the orange juice..''But I love it..''..She made me choke..''Love it..*cough*..Oh~Please~'' I said and cough..''Whatever~What time is now?''..She ask..I looking at my watch..''7.30pm..''..''Oh good~30 minutes more..''..She said while spraying perfume at herself..I took my bowl and glass and go to the kitchen..I put them in the sink and then I wash my hands..I go to the living room..

          My Unnie was sat on the sofa..I sat beside her..I look at her from top to bottom..''Why you don't wear something else?''..I ask her again..''I like this dress--'' She stopped when we heard someone knocked the door..''I open the door..'' I stand up and walk to the door..I opened the door and saw a tall guy standing in front me..''KyuHyun sunbae?'' ''Chakiya~!''..My Unnie run and hug him..''Oh yeah~I forgot Eun Unnie have a date with him..'' I hit my own head..

         ''Wow~You looks so pretty..'' Kyuhyun said..My Unnie get blushed..''You make me blush..You too..You looks so handsome..''..My Unnie said..I still standing at the door..


Aren't they notice me still standing here..Aishh..

          I looks at Kyuhyun from the top to bottom..He wore tuxedo..''When are you guys going?''..I ask them..because I already wanna puke with them..''Oh!Let's go oppa~''..My Unnie pulls Kyuhyun arm..I was about to close the door but then my Unnie turn back..''Wait!Ju-Hee-ah..Don't forget to locks the door..'' My Unnie said..I only do thumb up..Then I closed the door..

         ''Oh!Now I noticed that I still don't take a bath..'' I hit my own head again..Then I walk to the bathroom to take a fresh bath...

 

(skip)

 

On the next day...

 

(Alarm)

(Alarm)

(Alarm)

 

               ''Yaah~''..I wake up and looks around..And then I looks at my phone clocks..''OMO!!!I'm late!!!!!!!''..I quickly go to my bathroom..I only wash my face and brush my teeth..After that I wear my uniform..I didn't fixed my tie..I quickly tied my hair and then I run down to the door..I wear my shoes..''Oh No~I'm going to die today..''..I take my bicycle at my house garage..

              I cycle it faster as I can..And then I arrived at my school..I parking my bicycle at the bicycle park.I locks it quickly and I run to the stairs with my hands full of books..I didn't put it inside my bag because I need to faster..Finally I reached at my class..I see no teacher..I'm save..I walk to my place..Everyone looking at me..I smile awkwardly to them..

              ''Kim Jung-Hee~''..A voice coming behind me..I know that voice that voice is..''Ehem..Ehem..''..I turn back and I'm right..''Mrs.Han~A-A--Annyeonghaseyo~''..I smile at her..Her eyes is scary me..''Why are you late?''..She ask me..''I--I--I--''.. ''I WHAT!!!''..Mrs.Han yelled at me..''My cat didn't eat..''..I said..''And~''..Mrs.Han want me to explain more..''I must give it foods..''..I give an excuse..I can't look at her eyes..It's make me scare..

            ''GET OUT FROM MY CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!''..She yelled at me..I quickly run to the corridor..''Yaah~This all because of the guy that I chat last night..He the one who make me slept late..Aishh!''..I kick the dustbin..Then I standing like a stupid people..''When the class is gonna end..''..I looks at my watch..

 

After An Hour...

            ''JuHee-ah..Come in..The class is over..''..JooYoung said..JooYoung is my classmate.''Jinjja?This is what I waiting for..'' I said..She giggles..I walk into the class..Then the teacher walk beside me..I rolled my eyes at her...