School~

The Special Person...♥

               I step to my class..Luckily today I don't late..if not Mrs.Han will angry to me..I sit at my place.I looks outside of the window.There are many pupils walk into the school. I see a couple sitting under a tree.Actually, I don't like to see people couple I hate it..I don't like couple. Bcoz I'm still a student and I don't know what is the meaning of love. When I heard the 'love' word I feels like I wanna to puke. Haha..But my sister and my best friend,HyeJoon had their own boyfriends and I don't like when they called each other with their boyfriends..They must use the words like Chakiya,Sweetie,Sweetheart,Honey and many more words that make my puke.

             Then my best friend, HyeJoon arrives..Her boyfriends send her to the class.I only looking at them from far.Not too far away.I know his BF name.Lee Hyuk Jae but people called him EunHyuk.He is my sunbae.Now let's continue with HyeJoon.She wave to her BF and wanna walk into the class but her BF pulls her hands..Now they start it..

             ''Chakiya~''..EunHyuk called HyeJoon..''Awaeyo?I wanna go into my class..''..HyeJoon said with a blushed face..They still holding hands each other..''When recess you wait for me okay?''..EunHyuk said..''Waeyo?'' HyeJoon ask.''I wanna eat with you..'' Now EunHyuk acting cute. I can't stand anymore I feels like I wanna to puke now but I wanna hear more what they talk.

             ''Awww~Hyukkie Oppa you are so cute..'' She pitched EunHyuk cheeks using her left hands while her right hands still grabibing EunHyuk hands. ''You make me blush~''..EunHyuk cover his face also using his left hands. ''You wanna eat with me..Okay~I will tell my friends okay?''..HyeJoon said. ''Jinjja?~I love you very much~'' EunHyuk said then kiss HyeJoon cheeks. HyeJoon get blushed.I look at them with a weird face.

              ''Oppa~''..HyeJoon hits EunHyuk arm.EunHyuk shows his gummy smile. I wonder when they going to release their hands.''Oppa~I get into my class now okay?''..HyeJoon said.''Okay~Annyeong my HyeJoon..''..EunHyuk release their hands.HyeJoon wave her hands and EunHyuk left her.She walk to her place. Her place is infront of me and beside me SooHee. She still smiling. 

               ''Yaah~HyeJoon-ah, You make me puke.You know..''..I said to her..She turns around and looks at me. ''Waeyo?You jealous..'' HyeJoon said. ''Me?Jealous?Oh~Please..I better jump from the highest building from having a boyfriends likes EunHyuk sunbae..'' I said. ''Yeah~Now you said like that but one day you will feels lke me..''..HyeJoon said. ''No..No..No!.I don't want have a boyfriends..forever..'' I said.

              ''Huh~It's up to you..But now I finally get my own boyfriends and he is Lee Hyuk Jae~'' HyeJoon start to dreaming.I push her face and kicked her chairs. ''Yaah~'' HyeJoon push my face back. I do merong :P...Then SooHee comes..''SooHee~!''..I run and hug her. ''JuHee~!''..She hug me back and kiss me cheeks.We walk together to our place.''Is SooMin already comes?'' SooHee ask me.'' I don't know..'' I said.Then the teacher comes...The class is start...

 

Recess Time...

              ''Come on..Let's go to the canteen..'' I said while pulling HyeJoon hands.''Wait..wait..we wait for EunHyuk Oppa first..'' HyeJoon said.''EunHyuk sunbae recess with us?'' SooHee ask. HyeJoon nodded.Then EunHyuk sunbae comes.''HyeJoon-sshi~!'' He called HyeJoon.She release my hands and run to EunHyuk sunbae.''OPPA~!'' She hugged EunHyuk.SooMin,SooHee and me only looking at them

               ''Why you so late?'' HyeJoon ask while making a sad face.''They start now..'' I whisper to SooHee and SooMin.''Mianhae~The teacher ask me to help her..'' EunHyuk said.''Aww~My boyfriend is so kind.Come on let's go eat..'' HyeJoon holding EunHyuk hands.''Come on...'' HyeJoon said to us. 

              HyeJoon walk while holding her boyfriend hands they walk in front of us..we only follow them from back.I don't like see when they holding hands each other.I hate it very much!!!!! When we arrived at the canteen.''Where we gonna sit?'' HyeJoon ask us. ''I don't know..'' I said..''Urm..How about there..'' SooMin point to the empty place. ''Yeah~That place is kinda clean.'' SooHee said.

               SooHee buy vanilla icecream.SooMin and me buy chocolate and vanilla icecream.HyeJoon and EunHyuk buy chocolate and strawberry icecream.They sit infront of us.''Oppa~Let me feed you..'' HyeJoon said.EunHyuk open his mouth.HyeJoon feeds him.''Mashida~Now your turn..'' EunHyuk said.HyeJoon open .But EunHyuk playing with HyeJoon he put the icecream at HyeJoon nose..''Oppa~'' HyeJoon hits EunHyuk arm.

               

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Now this chapter is done..So how about it..Comment please~