About Me...(JuHee)

The Special Person...♥

      Annyeonghaseyo~Kim Jung-Hee imnida.But you can call me JuHee.I'm 17 years old.Yeah~I'm a highschool girls.I not a smart girls.I like dancing..if singing only a little bit bcoz I don't have a sweet and good voice.I like to eat cookies,ice cream and chocopies.My fav. drinks is ice lemon tea.I don't like fashion I only like to wearing jeans and t-shirts when I hang out with my friends...I'm a little crazy,funny and sometimes forgetful person.Hahaha....

 

                                                                                              This is Me

 

                                               

 

       

        At school, I'm not famous.I'm only a normal schoolgirl.I don't have many friends only my classmates and my best friends.I'm not a talkactive person but I always laugh even the things is not too funny..still I can't stop laughing.In the class..I always don't give all my attention to the teacher..I always day dreaming bcoz I sit beside the window.So when he teacher teaching I always looks through out the window and dreaming thats why the teacher always angry to me..hehehe..My school uniform is simple just like the another school but sometimes I hate to wear it bcoz I don't like to wear skirts...My school unifrom skirts is not to shorts and not to longs...

 

                                                                       This is my school uniform simple right?

 

                                               

 

 

         I have 3 best buddy.Joon Soo Hee,Jung Hye Joon and Joon Soo Min.They very close with me.They also crazy and funny and bcoz of them I can't stop laughing.They always make somethings crazy and make me laughing non-stop.HyeJoon and SooHee are my classmates but SooMin is smarter than me her class is up than me.We always hang out together.I very happy to become their best friends.

 

                                                                                     Jung Hye Joon

                                     

 

 

                                                                                        Joon Soo Min

 

                                      

 

 

                                                                                   Joon Soo Hee

 

                                     

 

 

       In my family,I have Appa,Umma and my Unnie.I don't have a big family.Just 4 people in my family.But we still live happy together.I close with my Unnie.Her name is Kim EunJung.She is 18 years old but she don't learn at the same school with me.She was very funny and smarter than me..I wish I can be like she....

 

                                                                             My Unnie, Kim Eun Jung

 

                                      

 

 

My Unnie also had her  own boyfriend..His name is Cho KyuHyun..I'm very jealous of her..She already had her boyfriend..

 

                                                                                           Cho Kyu Hyun

 

                                     

 

 

      I'm a outgoing person.I like to hang out.I like to watch cinema,go to theme park and many more.I also like to write fanfics but I'm still the beginner.I don't know how to make a interesting stories.Hehehehe...Before this..I don't have any boyfriends bcoz I wanna focus to my study first but now I meet my own type..He is the special person...

      My ideal type is a kind,handsome,caring and funny guys.I like funny guys bcoz he can make me laugh like my friends do to me.And also older than me.I don't like guys that younger than me bcoz...........I don't know the reason.I also like guys that can understand me bcoz I'm little sensitive and never make my heart break.I also like a taller guys.The guys is like-

 

                                         

 

 

Hehehe..cute right?If you wanna know more how I falling love with this cutie guy..continue reads this story..Kasamhamnida~