It Like a dream...

The Special Person...♥

At the End of the School...

I walk with HyeJoon and SooHee along the corridor...Then we saw SooMin is sitting alone at the bench..We stopped cause SooMin is smiling alone and holding a picture..

''Whats wrong with her?''..I ask

''I don't know..''..SooHee said while rise her shoulder..

We walk to her..

''SooMin-ah!!!''..I called her..She got shocked and quickly hid the picture..''What are you holding just now?''..I ask her..She just shook her head..''You lying right?''..I said..

       She shook her head again..''Come on~''..I just wanna know what is she hiding...''Nothing~''..She avoid..''SooMin~''..SooHee said..''Wae?''..She ask..''Show me~''...SooHee begged..She shook her head..I quickly grab the picture from SooMin's hand..''JuHee!!!!''..I look at the picture..

 

                                                      

 

''This is--''..SooHee said..''Do you like Kibum sunbae,SooMin?''..HyeJoon ask SooMin..

 

Kibum?His face is like the guy that SooMin looks at canteen...SooMin like Kibum..

         ''Excuse me..''..Then we heard a voice coming from our back..we turn around and it is KIBUM?! SooMin quickly grab Kibum pic from my hands..''Y-y-yes?''..I ask him..''Actually..I just wanna give this book..to..Joon Soo Min''..He said..SooMin raising her hands up..''Me..*gulp*..Joon Soo Min..''..SooMin said..''Oh!You left your book at the library..''..Kibum give the book to her..She takes the book..''Thank you..''..Then Kibum smile and left us..

          

(skip)

 

        I walked out from the school.HyeJoon like always with Eunhyuk,SooHee with her mom and SooMin with her father.I go to the bicycle park to took my bicycle.On my way to the bicycle park then I saw a car wanna hit me.I can't do anything I only stood there without doing anything I covered my face.Then the car hit my leg.I lie face downward on the road.I closed my eyes bcoz of the painest.

        The driver got out from his car.''Mi-mi-mianhaeyo..''..The driver said.I tried to get up but I can't I.''Auchh~!''..I shouted of the painest.''Let me help you..''..the driver said while stretched out his hands.I look up to his face..