Chapter 9: The Flashback.

Deathful Sins (ON HIATUS)
PS: The chapter one is change. Please read that one again. Mianhae!

 

 
Chapter 9:
 
Krystal's POV
 
"This what happened." Umma started.
 
3rd Person's POV
 
Flashback
 
Way back 35 years ago... Taemin's mother and Suzy's mother were bestfriends. There's a guy who is very lonely at their free time. His name is Kim JunYoo. They befriend with him. Since they are close friends now. JunYoo decided to share his feelings.
 
"Hey! Sunhi! Soojin! I have a crush here. But, I don't know how to court her." His face fell.
 
"Aw! Our JunYoo is growing up!" teased by the two girls.
 
"Yahh!! That's why I don't like to share this to you." he said.
 
They laughed. "We're just kidding! Araseo! We'll help you!"
 
His face lightened up. "Jinjja!?" he said.
 
"Wae? You don't want?" The two girls laughed.
 
"Of course! I want!" He said and smiled.
 
--
 
They three were peaking through the tree.
 
"Where is that girl, whom you are talking about?" Suzy's mom said whish is Sunhi.
 
"She's there!" JunYoo pointed at the girl who is wearing a flower clip in her head.
 
"She's Pretty." SooJin complimented the girl.
 
"I know~" he said proudly.
 
"What's her name?" Sunhi asked.
 
"She's Ahyoung. Seo Ahyoung."
 
--
 
8 years later....
 
JunYoo and Ahyoung ended to be couples. Since the two girls helped them. This day is their 4th anniversary for being couples. At last JunYoo confess to her. Gladly, Ahyoung accepted it.
 
But...
 
Her plan was to destroy the two girls. Her friend JungJae helped her. And Jungjae asked his friend Jinwoo to help him in his plan.
 
--
 
Another 11 years passed...
 
They decided to do their plan. AhYoung asked the two girls which is Soojin and Sunhi. Soojin rejected her offer because she need to take care of his son.
 
Lee Taemin
 
Yes, she is married at the guy named Lee Jinwoo.
 
On other hand, Sunhi went there. It was a unspleasant smell Club. She regretted going there without her best friend.
 
Someone's grabbed her and goes her to a room and...
 
... her.
 
She was crying loudly but nobody was saving her.
 
--
 
The next day...
 
Soojin keep calling Sunhi but Sunhi is not answering her phone. She was crying loudly at their house. Soojin is really worried. Sunhi is not the type of girl who is not answering her phone. Soojin finally give and call at JunYoo. Junyoo knows everything. He discovered it by himself. He wants to save Sunhi that night badly but he will get in trouble. He was always scared at fights.
 
PHONE CONVERSATION
 
"Yah! Did you know where Sunhi is?" Soojin said, sounded really worried.
 
Junyoo don't know what to say. So, he lied. "I don't know." He said and one tear escaped at his eyes. He never had done lying in his friend before.
 
Soojin sighed. "I'm so freoking worried!" she said. "Oh! Need to go now."  She hunged up.
 
END
 
He sighed and put his phone in his pocket.
 
---
 
Soojin knew what happened and she knew that JunYoo lied on him. Since then, JunYoo was hiding at Soojin...
 
End of Flashback
 
"He lied at Taemin's mom?" Krystal said.
 
Krystal mom nodded. "Soojin which is Taemin's mom is really brave. She doesn’t want people lying to her. She is definitely will do something on that person." She said.
 
"That was scary!" Eunjung said.
 
"Yeah... And it has a lot of problems but it's not the time to say those." Krystal's mother said.
 
"So, that's only the end for today?" Krystal and Eunjung asked.
 
"Yeah!"
 
"Aw man!" they said.
 
End of POVs
 
TO BE CONTINUED...
 
Here's the new chapter! Hahahaha!! My two friends said that I was a cliffhanger. And I promised that I will update this week or i'll just double update on Sunday. But, I just update today! *smiles* Here's the new update guys! =D. I'll update again on Sunday! Or maybe tomorrow? Kkk! Kidding! I'll update on SUNDAY! S.U.N.D.A.Y.! Kkkk!