Chapter 5: First?

Deathful Sins (ON HIATUS)

 

 
Taemin's POV
 
I keep knocking Suzy's door but she's not answering nor not opening the door.
 
"Yah! Suzy-ah!" I sighed and stopped.
 
"What is the feeling of that?" I looked back and saw mom smiling evilly.
 
"Felling what?" i asked.
 
"Felling that she know me already." She laughed.
 
"It’s not funny mom! Can you please stop the plan that you've been thinking about?" I glared at her.
 
"Don't look at me like that. You know that her mom wa-" I cut her.
 
"I know! But, why is she involve here?" she didn't answer and just disappeared.
 
I'm really scared for Suzy. It's not her fault but why Umma is going to kill her?
 
I sighed and went to my room. I lay on my bed at starring at the ceiling blankly. My eyes slowly closing until i went to the dreamland.
 
Suzy's POV
 
The knocked stopped and i sat down. I looked at the door weirdly. I stand up and leaned my ears closer to the door.
 
"What is the feeling of that?"
 
"Felling what?"
 
"Felling that she know me already."
 
"It’s not funny mom! Can you please stop the plan that you've been thinking about?"
 
"Don't look at me like that. You know that her mom wa-"
 
Wait! We have a different mom? So, the woman who keeps appearing on my sight is his mom? What is my real name? Who am I?
 
"I know! But, why is she involved here?"
 
Then, there's a silence outside. I bit my lip to control my tears. I sat down at the floor. I sighed.
 
I stood up and peeked outside.
 
Taemin oppa already left.
 
I went out of my room and close the door lightly. I went to his mom's room. I gulped as I stared at the door knob. I took a deep breath and hold the door knob. I twisted it.
 
It's unlocked again.
 
I took a deep breath again and open the door. I stepped inside and look at the table and i saw...
 
Lee Soojin's plan:
 
Kim JunYoo – August 3th
 
Ahn HyunJi – September 27th
 
Seo AhYoung – November 7th
 
Lee Jinwoo – January 13th
 
Park Sunhi – February 5th
 
The Last One:
 
Bae Suzy – October 10th
 
Wait! Why am I here? My birthday was here! i looked at the top of the paper and it says.
 
'July 18th'
 
I frowned. It's Taemin oppa's birthday. I sighed.
 
I saw the book again. I looked around...
 
3rd person's POV
 
Suzy's picked up the book but she doesn’t know that Taemin's mom is watching her.
 
She turned it on random page and she read.
 
Today, my son already born I named him Taemin. He's look more like me than his dad.
 
Suzy smiled as she read. She didn't finished it and turn it again in random page she saw a blackish red ink on that page.
 
Now, I know the woman who wants to steal my husband. She is Park Sunhi my best friend. I knew this will happened. Since we are young she always steals things from me.
 
Who is Park Sunhi?
 
Suzy closed the book and she went out of the room. The door suddenly closed and she didn't mind it first. She went to Taemin's room and stormed in.
 
Taemin waked up.
 
"Suzy-ah!" he sat down.
 
"Tell me who Park Sunhi is?" she looked at him straight.
 
"I don’t know her." he said.
 
"Tell me!" she shouted.
 
"I really don't know!" He shouted back.
 
Suzy nodded. "I'm sorry I shouted on you."
 
"It’s okay. I'm sorry too." Taemin replied with a big smile on his face.
 
"You should go to sleep now." she said and leaved Taemin's room.
 
Suzy's POV
 
I went to my room and close the door. I lay my body on the bed and stared the ceiling. Suddenly, I remember the names in the paper in Taemin oppa's mom.
 
Kim JunYoo
 
Who is he?
 
Ahn HyunJi
 
Wait! Ms. Ahn! My teacher!
 
I sit down as I remember it. What th-
 
*knock knock*
 
"It's open!" I shouted.
 
The door slowly opened and Taemin oppa is peeking inside.
 
"Yes?" I asked him.
 
"You did you screamed?" He asked.
 
I screamed?
 
"What? What do you mean?"
 
"Oh! Isn’t that you?" he pouted "Maybe it's just a cat." he smiled.
 
"Oppa!" I called him.
 
"Yes?"
 
"Do you know who Kim JunYoo is?"
 
He nodded. "He's my teacher in Physics."
 
I bit my bottom lips thinking on a clue.
 
"Is he is your mother's friend?"
 
"I don't know...” he looked at me.”Is there something happening?" he asked.
 
"I saw his name." I looked down.
 
"Where?" he entered my room and closed the door.
 
I gulped. "In your mom's room. I don't know why it is opened again." I said.
 
"Let's check it." He said and grabbed my wrist.
 
--
 
Taemin's Mom room
 
"Oppa! I'm scared." i said.
 
"You went here all by yourself and now you’re scared?" he said while finding the paper.
 
"Oppa! It’s over there!" I pointed the bed. "Wait! It’s not there a while ago."
 
"What's this?" He looked at the paper. "No!" Taemin oppa ripped the paper in pieces.
 
"Why did you ripped it?!" I whispered.
 
"I know what with that!" He said and grabbed my wrist. We went out of the room.
 
"What's with that?" I looked at him.
 
"You don't deserve to know now. But, I’ll tell you in right time."
 
I nodded. "Go to sleep now! You need to rest for tomorrow." he said and tap my head. I nodded and went to my room.
 
If I am the last in the list so it means that his teacher is the.....
 
 
FIRST?!?!
 
End of POVs
 
TO BE CONTINUED...
 
Hey guys!! I'm back! I didn't update this week because we had our presentation. Kkkk! i hope you like the new chapter!! Anyways, please read my one-shot story. Well, it's Chaerin-Key fan fic. My friend is the one who requested that i should make a story. :)
 
New subscribers again!
 
msuzy1000
 
Kayla3470
 
Thank you for the comments I really appreciate it!