Chapter 7: I'm going die?

Deathful Sins (ON HIATUS)

 

Suzy's POV
 
"How did you know?" I gasped.
 
"Told ya~" Krystal said.
 
"Seriously? You see ghost?" Eunjung asked.
 
I slowly nodded. "I know her now." i smiled at them.
 
"Who is she?" Eunjung asked. I looked at Krystal and she is just smiling at me. Her smile saying that she already knows it.
 
I chuckled. "Hey! This is unfair!" Eunjung pouts.
 
"That woman is her brother's mom. Well, I think they are not brothers and sister. I think Suzy is only take cared by his brother's appa. Am I right, Suzy?" Krystal asked.
 
"Yeah! It is!" I said. "So, What’s connect that Minho is absent because his parents don't like you?" I asked.
 
She took a deep breathe "This time, I can feel that Minho oppa is scolded by his parents. Well, they want him to break up with me and..." She closed her eyes. "... Minho oppa don't want too and... His parents... told him that... if he don't broke up with me... He will go in... States." Krystal said as her tears endlessly flowing on her cheeks.
 
Eunjung and I went to her and hug her. "Don't worry, Krystal. You know and he knows that you love each other." I said.
 
She sniffed. "I don't want him to leave but he's going to leave me." Krystal looked at my eyes again.
 
"Wait! Suzy! You need me!" she suddenly said.
 
"For what?" I looked at her weirdly.
 
"Don't ask too many questions. Let's talk later after class go with us Eunjung." She said.
 
"Sure~" Eunjung said.
 
--
 
-Dismissal of Class-
 
"Hey! Suzy! Come on now! I'm going to tell you something important." Krystal said, tapping her foot.
 
I packed my things and quickly went to her. "Where are we going?" I asked.
 
"Park." they both said.
 
"Ohh!"
 
We reach the park and  I sat on the swing and Krystal was in front of me.
 
"So, what are you going to tell me?"
 
"You're going to die." she said. My eyes widen. "Wha-Whatt?" I whispered.
 
"But! I won't happen. IF! You follow your brother's rules and my rules." She said.
 
"Wait! This day is really weird!" i said.
 
"She's going to die?!" Eunjung shouted.
 
"SHHH!!" Krystal and I said. "You're too loud, Eunjung!" Krystal said.
 
"Oh! I am? Okay. I'm Sorry."
 
Krystal nodded. "How did you know?" i asked.
 
"Duh! As I said, I a-" Eunjung cut her.
 
"...is a daughter of a soothsayer." Eunjung continued her sentence.
 
Krystal gave her a glare. "Okay! I'll behave!" she sat down at the swing.
 
I sighed. "When?" I asked once again.
 
"On your coming birthday."
 
"I can't believe it!"
 
"Don't worry! Everything will be alright!" She said and patted my back.
 
Eunjung stood up and hug me. "Aigoo. Our Suzy is sad! Don't be! Krystal is there to give an advice! Right Krystal?" Eunjung said.
 
"Anytime!" Krystal said.
 
"I Love you! You two!"i said and smiled.
 
"You need to go, Suzy! I bet your brother is waiting at you now." Krystal said.
 
I nodded. "I need to go! Bye!" I ran off.
 
"Be careful!" Eunjung shouted.
 
--
 
Taemin's POV
 
I saw Suzy running towards to me.
 
"Oppa!" She shouted.
 
"Yeah?" I looked at her.
 
"Do you have water?" she said, panting.
 
"For what?"
 
"Can't you see? I'm panting like heck here?" she said.
 
"Yes! I have!" I said and get the water jug on my bag. "Here!" I gave it to her and she quickly drinks it. i looked at her weirdly. "Looks like you didn't drink water in years." I said. She gave me a death glare. "Okay! I'll stop!"
 
After she finished drinking the water we went at home.
 
-Home-
 
"Is there any 'Yakult'?" she asked.
 
"Nope!" I said and she pouted. "Aww. Your cute is so disgusting! Mine is better! ~" I teased.
 
"Shut up! You mushroom head!" She said playfully. I laughed.
 
"Very funny!" I said sarcastically and laughed.
 
END OF POV
TO BE CONTINUED...
~~~~~
 
 
Sorry for crappy chapter and sorry for not updating. I was really busy at school works there's a lot of hard homework and projects. *sigh* don’t worry! I'll try to update fast. And I’ve decided I will update every Sundays. If I didn't update in Sunday meaning I will update 2 chapters in the next Sunday. :D Hope you like the new 2 chapter! :)